FLYBIRD Weight Bench, Adjustable Strength Training Bench for Full Body Workout with Fast Folding-New Versio

FLYBIRD Adjustable Weight Bench & 700LBS Real Weght Capacity & Full Body Workout & 7+3+2 Positions Incline Perfect Home Workout Bench – 2021 Version

flybird
 620LBS Real Weght Capacity Adjustable Weight Bench
FLYBIRD Adjustable Weight Bench FLYBIRD Weight Bench
Incline/decline Positions 7 Back Pad Positions& 3 Seat Positions 6 Back Pad Positions& 4 Seat Positions
Max Weight Capacity 700LBS 600LBS
Weight 13 KG 10 KG
Product Dimensions 124.97 x 39.88 x 113.03 cm 119.38 x 40.64 x 120.65 cm
Special Features Foldable;Non-Slip Foot Cover;NO-slip Full Foam Cotton Foldable;Non-Slip Foot Cover;NO-slip Full Foam Cotton
Foam Padding 5cm Thick Foam Bench 4.6cm Thick Foam Bench
User Height Up to 188cm Up to179cm

Dimensions: 88 x 40.5 x 27 cm; 12.93 Kilograms
Brand: FLYBIRD
Model: Adjustable Bench-149
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: FLYBIRD
Colour: Black

I was nervous that it would be too high ( as previous reviews stated) but perfect for me – I’m 5’11 . Quality is good, easy to assemble.

4. MicheliHammons says:

That’s an amazing bench. I’m 183cm tall and the bench is great. Easy to assemble and the good thing is I can leave it under the bed or in storage as you can fold it and save some space. Happy with the purchase

Very sturdy piece of equipment does the job good quality

6. Shubhabrata Marmar says:

Got this bench for 99 quid, decent bargain, feels super sturdy and well made super easy to assemble

My only gripe, is how high up the bench is off the floor. Getting back up from a flat bench position after a set is a monumental struggle, and this is coming from a 6 3 dude with long legs lol.
    An important part of flat bench is leg drive and not being able to reach the floor with my feet is pretty bad, someone who was more average height would be dangling like a toddle

7. MillieBehrens says:

8. CharissaGMJA says:

This is a great bench, very sturdy and well made. I’m 19st and feel well supported and safe on this unit.

10. AbbyYHQqts says:

12. MohammeCuevas says:

I use this for most of my exercises, i am 110kg and i lift heavy too, i have tested with body weight plus 200kg and it held perfectly fine. I have used it for 4 weeks and it still looks as good as day 1, it is easy to fold up and put away with a securing pin to ensure it doesn’t unfold while stored or overstress the hinge while in use.

I’ll admit when i first saw it i was skeptical it would hold up under stress as it looked a little thin but after a couple of uses i grew to trust it enough that I’d be happy to buy another one of these if the need ever arose.

14. Michel3317 says:

15. TeodoroStowell says:

16. MarisolHamilton says:

Wow’ I am very impressed with this, not used it as yet, but you can just look at it lol !!
    It just snaps together, and folds back in seconds. You can just change the tilts on the seats in seconds, like something out of a movie !!

Appears to be very sturdy, and can’t wait to use it tomorrow.

Highly recommend this. I looked around for a few days etc, and saw this make, then looked further, and people said to go for the 2021 model. Very good words indeed. Go for it, more expensive than others I know, but well and truly worth it 😉

17. PhilomeTyrrell says:

Appears to be very sturdy, and can’t wait to use it tomorrow.

18. JoshuaI22ioxeut says:

Appears to be very sturdy, and can’t wait to use it tomorrow.

19. LenoreNordstrom says:

Love how it folds away to nothing – a real bonus in my limited space. Had it up and running in 2 mins out the box. Very adjustable and also decent comfort. I think it was a good purchase

20. Kelly Garbato says:

I have been using it for a little while now and feel confident in its capacity to support me and the weight. I weigh 87kg and I’ve benched 120kg on it. I intend to test the bench to a greater degree in the future, but for now, I have found this to be more than satisfactory.

22. MaricelBeadle says:

This is a great little bench for the price range. I don’t lift massively heavy weights on it so I haven’t tested the full weight capacity, but the bench is comfortable and sturdy when lifting. I’m a 6ft 3, 114kg guy who lifts around 30kg at the moment and everything seems fine. Once I start lifting heavier weights though, I think I’ll look for an upgraded bench for stability.

The one problem I have with it is that it isn’t the most ‘solid’ bench I’ve used. It has a bit of flex and wobble from side to side when moving it around and first lying down on it. It also seems to have bent a little bit so the seat half and the top half don’t fully line up anymore, but this could have been an installation error on my part.

Once you are lying on the bench with weights in hand though, there isn’t any movement to speak of so don’t let this put you off.

24. EliasIUJonzxjlq says:

25. JoyRingler says:

I don’t normally leave reviews but this is absolutely perfect and just what I was looking for. Ideal for all dumbell work outs. I’m 6ft 7 and 19stone and even with heavy weights it feels solid and secure!

It comes fully assembled so DO NOT pay the 45 extra for home assembly!

Important for me is storage and it folds away easily and neatly and doesn’t take up much space

It comes fully assembled so DO NOT pay the 45 extra for home assembly!

Great work out bench nice and think.. very stable to use!..and easy to fold away when cleaning up in the room…5*

28. CandraBourget says:

his weights bench is absolutely brilliant. Folds so nicely compact, so sturdy and high quality.

Probably one of the best benches you can get. Foam is comfy to work out on for long periods of time. Works very well with heavy weights without moving or creaking.
    Light enough to carry around and packs away really well to store it. A quality bench for home workouts