ieGeek Video Doorbell Camera Wireless, WiFi Smart Door Camera with Motion Detection, 32GB Pre-Installed, 6700mAh Battery, 2-Way Audio, IP66 Waterproof, Night Vision, USB Indoor Chime Included

doorbell camera wirelessieGeek doorbell camerabatteryindoor chimeip66share

Dimensions: 6.1 x 4 x 13.4 cm; 530 Grams
Batteries Included: 2 Lithium Ion batteries required.
Manufacture: ieGeek
Dimensions: 6.1 x 4 x 13.4 cm; 530 Grams
Origin: China
Reference: Bell J1

These cameras are so easy to set up and operate. The quality of the pictures is excellent and the motion detection works well. I am using the SD card so can’t comment on the Cloud service. Very happy with this purchase.

Good for price good wifi signal with good motio detectio

3. Tim Bonville-Ginn says:

Good for price good wifi signal with good motio detectio

Good for price good wifi signal with good motio detectio

5. Lilia8347cdqjya says:

Good for price good wifi signal with good motio detectio

Good for price good wifi signal with good motio detectio

7. PercyMcEachern says:

Had this for many months and it does the job. Good picture. Helps me feel more secure in my home

8. ElwoodStallings says:

I bought this camera, very good at start but soon discovered there was a sensor issue. Company have been very helpful when trying to figure out the problem. They are now sending me a replacement camera. Very happy with their communication.

9. CindaRaceixivq says:

Came when expepected wit the right amount of packaging.
    Unfortunately the instructions are not at all good (it’s been translated I think)
    Still trying to set it up so both my wife and I can use it.

Excellent piece of kit Easy to install easy to use great images

I was going to purchase the Ring but thought I might as well try this first, I’m glad I did as it is just as good as The Ring, well built and has 32g memory built in, you are not being forced to buy online storage for your video files, it alerts as soon as someone is at the door on my phone app and two way conversation is possible if required, also the indoor supplied plug in doorbell which comes with it, my igeek video doorbell is pretty much behind the wall to my lounge where the router is, this makes a difference to alerts you receive of course, if you need to place your doorbell at a distance it would be a good idea to buy a cheap plug in WiFi extender as it will not drop Internet and you will get your alerts pretty much straight away, this will happen with most video doorbells you buy if its too far away from the WiFi signal, charging can also be done without having to remove from housing unit, I just plug the adapter to an extension and put through the gap in the door and connect to the video door camera underneath, once charged I just unplug it again,
    I would buy igeek again as they supplied a good strong unit, well done Igeek!! A++

13. AdrianProffitt says:

I used this product on my front door. It has great picture view and does the job.

Great product that does the job as well as easy to install.

Great product that does the job as well as easy to install.

15. HEATHER @ runfastermommy says:

Great product that does the job as well as easy to install.

Great product that does the job as well as easy to install.

17. GeorginaWarfiel says:

The second product I have purchased from them and very pleased with both

The second product I have purchased from them and very pleased with both

The second product I have purchased from them and very pleased with both

The second product I have purchased from them and very pleased with both

21. Tamara says:

99% sure this is actually a 1080p camera – as opposed to cheaper alternatives which claim 1080p but are 720p.

Picture is crystal clear.
    Has 2 x 18650 rechargeable batteries. Not sure of the quality of these, but it claims 6700mah which is reaching the upper limit of what’s possible. Samsung/LG make 3500mah cells, but these are expensive… so if there are truly 6700 cells, I’d be amazed. Upgrading them to higher quality cells would increase battery life significantly.

App is easy to install & setup. Make sure you use a 2.4Ghz WiFi network, 5Ghz won’t work.

All things considered, it’s very good.

Picture is crystal clear.

All things considered, it’s very good.