AEG CX7-2-45AN Animal Cordless Lightweight 2-in-1 Pet Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Plastic, 18 W, Chilli Red

CX7-2-30GM CX7-2-45AN CX7-35FF
Colour Iron Grey Chilli Red Iron Grey
Runtime 30mins 45mins 35mins
Charge Time 3hrs 4hrs 3.5hrs
Motorised Pet Turbo Nozzle – removes pet hairs from floors, stairs & upholstery
2-in-1 Pop out Handheld Vac
Brushroll Clean Technology – clean hairs and fibers tangled on the brushroll
LED Dust Spotter Headlights
Accessories Included Dusting Brush, Crevice Nozzle, Charging Stand Pet Hair Turbo Nozzle, Dusting Brush, Crevice Nozzle, Charging Stand Dusting Brush, Crevice Nozzle, Charging Stand
Lightweight Kgs 2.44Kgs 2.52Kgs 2.46Kgs
Cordless

Dimensions: 14.5 x 26.5 x 114.5 cm; 2.48 Kilograms
Brand: AEG
Colour: Chilli Red
Colour: Chilli Red

Very impressed how it picks up dogs hair, works very well. 2nd one we have had, the old ones still working but a it tired after 4 years of daily use.

Excellent product. Lightweight, easy to use, easy to care for. I love it.

Great little vacuum, light and great for stairs. Best cordless I’ve had. Only downside is needs emptying frequently but easy to do.

4. MiltonFuller says:

Excellent product. Lightweight, easy to use, easy to care for. I love it.

5. ToniaSeppelt says:

6. OmaKahnnlrwbf says:

Excellent product. Lightweight, easy to use, easy to care for. I love it.

More than pleased moves well glides over carpet. cleans well

9. CarlotaD56 says:

More than pleased moves well glides over carpet. cleans well

10. Dash says:

More than pleased moves well glides over carpet. cleans well

This aeg beats my vax blade 4. The AEG is so easy to use, suction is good, it cleans up to the edge of the floor. Easy to empty and clean. It has all the weight of the battery etc at the bottom of the machine so it’s not heavy in the hand. This vaccum is well designed and worth every penny. I think the small tank is not a problem as it performs perfectly. Wish I’d known about this vaccum before I wasted money on the vax blade 4.

I bought this as I already had one and was pleased with the cleaner, however not that easy to empty/clean, now the new one is even worse, to clean the dust trap is really difficult, needs taking apart the old one at least had a little puller to remove trapped dust the AEG CX7-2-45AN is a far worse design see photo’s – the photo on the left is the new design, needs dismanteling, really difficult. The photo on the right shows the little pulling mechanismtha removed most of the dust, without taking it apart. So AEG new is definitelyNOT better.

design change not an improveme

13. DelorasIrd says:

design change not an improveme

Mostly like but is very short time to stop working.

15. MaritzaBingham says:

Mostly like but is very short time to stop working.

16. Mark Brownstein says:

I wanted two things, cordless and self standing ( I didnt want one that screwed into the wall). This has its own little stand so i can put it wherever i want. It has a bristle roller which can be easily removed to clean, it comes with an attachment for the stairs which also has a bristle roller that can be removed. I was suprised at how good the suction is on this hoover, there are two speeds, the faster for wood/laminate flooring. It is light weight and moves around so easily, i love it.

This is a very efficient little machine. I have a Border Collie dog and this vac copes with pet hair much better than I expected to be truthful! It is easy to operate and hassle free to turn into the smaller handheld version to do stairs, furnishings, car, etc. Equally simple to empty, unlike a different model I had before this AEG.
    So far, very pleased indeed with it.

Perfect it’s lightweight and easy to use but importantly it has excellent suction and deals with my dogs hairs with ease simple to empty when full. Excellent battery life and love the charging stand. Highly recommend

Have previously had various cordless vacuum cleaners but this AEG is by far the best. Sucks everything up no problem including pet hairs. Honestly i can say it is as good as if not better than our corded vacuum. You will not be disappointed with it.

21. JeremyJulius says:

Good suction, light enough to move it around, could be easier to empty without making a mess, that is an issue with most bagless vacuums.