Wagner 2361508 W 100 Electric Paint Sprayer, 800 ml capacity, 280 W, Yellow/ Black, 26.0 cm*28.5 cm*14.0 cm

Garden furnitures W100

Garden furniture

Wooden garden furniture needs to be looked after as it has to withstand all manner of adverse conditions: including rain, moisture, direct sunlight and temperature fluctuations – so it’s no wonder that after a while it starts to turn grey and crack. A protective coating helps to maintain this natural material for the long term.

Gardenhouse W100

Gardenhouse

Compared to paint application using a brush or roller, the project can be completed in a fraction of the time. This is especially true when working in hard-to-reach areas, such as grooves in decking or wooden fences and sheds. The fine spray jet reaches every edge and corner, providing all-round protection for wooden objects.

Fence W100

Fence

The W 100 sprayer applies wood preservative oils, glazes and varnishes cleanly and evenly to the surface without wasting any material.

Chest of drawers W100

Chest of drawers

The chest of drawers and rocking chairs are waiting to be transformed into attractive eye-catching furniture. With the W 100 sprayer, a wide range of paints, as well as wood preservatives, stains, primers, oils and varnishes can be applied far faster than with a brush.

Garden furnitures W100

Garden furniture

Gardenhouse W100

Gardenhouse

Fence W100

Fence

Chest of drawers W100

Chest of drawers

W100 W200 Fence&Decking Sprayer
Project size small – medium small – medium small – medium
Performance 5m² in 12 min 5m² in 9 min 5m² in 9 min
Paint volume fully adjustable, 0 – 110 ml/min fully adjustable, 0 – 120 ml/min fully adjustable, 0 – 120 ml/min
Atomisation Power 65 W 110 W 110 W

Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Wagner
Colour: Yellow/ Black
Quantity: 1

1. adafox3312 says:

If you have something small to paint or a very difficult coving to paint , this is the best help

2. Rory Reid says:

3. EffieRadcliffe says:

Purchased for spraying fences. I’m right handed & have osteoarthritis in right shoulder which caused me much pain using a paint brush. Best investment I’ve made & much less time consuming.

6. YWTLillian says:

This sprayer was perfect for the long job of spraying our garden fences and was extremely easy to clean and pack away again. All ready for next time.

8. JaneenKimbell says:

9. JerrellTier says:

Well manufactured product with all aspects of use and after use Maintaince taken care of

11. Scott Stein says:

Did the job really well. Bought to paint the garden fence. Made a laborious task easy. Only thing I would consider is buying the bigger container version as had top paint up after a couple of panels

12. MillardBunnell says:

saw a review on youtube by Hand-i-Craft and wasn’t disappointed with my purchase. Used it to spray 30mtrs of 8ft high fencing.

14. TimothyMartins says:

Grat for painting garden fence, kitchen doors etc.love this item.

Grat for painting garden fence, kitchen doors etc.love this item.

Grat for painting garden fence, kitchen doors etc.love this item.

Make sure you read the instructions. Particularly the paint types you can use. This worked amazingly well on water based Matt magnolia paint but awful on eggshell solvent based. Spitting and splattering all over the place. It is a good product for wall coverage though. Again, read the instructions on setup. I found YouTube very helpful. The cleaning meticulously is a MUST. Do not rush it. You will regret it. Tip. Strain your paint through some muslin cloth. This really does help reduce blockages and the laborious cleaning to unblock thereafte

I used this during the summer of 2021 to paint 20 fence panels and a large shed.
    It was so easy to use and super easy to clean that why I recommend it. It does use a little more paint than a transitional brush but its so much faster and gets into all the small crevasse. The first couple fence panels were a learning curve but after that it was plain sailing.

19. RicardoKitterma says:

Quite easy to use the hardest part is the preparation of it but the spraying is quick and easy and does a good job.

Would be great if it had a larger paint receptacle. Works well. Not so sure about the speed adjuster couldn’t tell difference

23. PatrickNewhouse says:

25. inspiredrd says:

Does a very good job, and very easy to use.

Does a very good job, and very easy to use.

27. Oren Rofman says:

I sprayed 12 fence panels in just over an hour! I could have cried as the first time I done it.. it took me 3 days! Was terrified that I had wasted money on some crap but this thing was amazing and worth the money.

Had to fill the pot again after every 1 and half panels which was no problem..

AMAZING

28. the naptown organizer says:

Had to fill the pot again after every 1 and half panels which was no problem..

AMAZING

Used for painting furniture took a bit of getting used to but worth i

30. Monique Valeris says:

Used for painting furniture took a bit of getting used to but worth i

31. KarlPadilla says:

Used for painting furniture took a bit of getting used to but worth i

Used for painting furniture took a bit of getting used to but worth i

Used it to paint fence panels in half the time. Very useful item.

34. DD says:

Used it to paint fence panels in half the time. Very useful item.

35. Guiller6733 says:

As i said it was easier to use than I thought being a lady in my eighties, I thought that was good once I got used to i