SLIMLINE SAT NAV (7 INCH) UK EUROPE EDITION 2022 (FREE Lifetime Updates) GPS Navigation for Car Truck HGV Lorry Motorhome, Features Postcodes, Driver Alerts, Lane Guidance, POI (BRITISH BRAND)

sat navsat navsat navsat navsat navPoints of Interestsat nav

What you get

1 NAVPAL GPS Navigation System

2 Vehicle Charger

3 USB Cable charger

4 Back Bracket

5 Sat Nav Suction Holder

6 User Manual and Video Tutorials

7 24/7 first class English speaking support, NavPal is a British brand and understands customer needs

Leave money in your wallet, NavPal is just as good as the big brands without burning a hole, it’s simple… you’ll not find better

Dimensions: 21.31 x 15.01 x 8.41 cm; 839 Grams
Model: NAVPAL
Batteries Included: 1 Product Specific batteries required.
Manufacture: NAVPAL
Dimensions: 21.31 x 15.01 x 8.41 cm; 839 Grams

Had a built in Garmin in my Seat Mii, but Garmin no longer supply updates. Was looking for a new SatNav as I do a few longer journeys. After a lot of research., Plumped for the NavPal. I have found the screen as good as the Garmin and fairly easy to navigate round the system. There are a few glitches however. Once switched off it reverts to bringing back the speed camera warnings even if they are switched off, which could be a problem travelling to France and Spain if you forget to disable them at the start of every journey, as speed camera detection is banned in both countries.. Sort from that, in the short time I have had it, I have found it to be fairly easy to use and as good as the Garmin. It was described as 2022 map updates, but I would think that it was mid 2021 last updated as I have found roundabouts about 9 months old are not yet on the system.

Not as intuitive as my old Tom Tom but having configured it properly (by following the set up menu..??) It works very well. I can’t see how a 300 Garmin is any (much) better.

3. NickiLgpsap says:

4. RodgerHough says:

6. Johnson Babies says:

Golden Review Award: 10 From Our UsersI am quite happy to navigate from a road atlas, but recently got into several ‘road closed’ situations and that sort of mess up any planned route, also lately some road number signs seem to be missing or obscured . So the Navpal fitted the bill to make any trips other than the local shops etc, stress free . It worked straight out of the box, the user guide was good , when you understand the terminology, probably will not need a lot of the Navpal features , but they are there should I need them. Very pleased with my purchase.

8. LiamYoung says:

This is a really nice satnav. I got it because it was cheaper than well known brands and offered free lifetime map updates. I used it when I went to the Netherlands, and it was brilliant! It took me from the airport straight to the door of the B&B, an hour’s drive away, and was so easy to use and follow. Highly recommended. I had none of the issues experienced by others, you’ve just got to read the instructions properly before you start. A good size screen, too.

The reason I wanted an easy to set up, reliable and easy to use sat nav was because I was constantly using my phone to navigate everywhere, which was okay until the phone started tiring or it momentarily lost its signal.

I was constantly downloading the free apps available for my phone, but after a short time of free use they then required me to purchase a subscription to use them, which I really didn’t want to do.

My new Navpal has been cheaper in the long run than the apps to purchase than many of the big brands on the market and when you take into account it has a free lifetime update it’s definitely worth the money.

As I used the navigational apps regularly my phone data allowance wasn’t that great to keep supporting long term use so I was constantly having to buy more data. My new sat nav uses GPS, so no more additional data having to be purchased.

After doing a lot of research and fact finding I decided on the Navpal, the ratings were excellent, it was really reasonably priced, I liked the fact that it was slimline and an added bonus almost all the comments stated it was easy to use.

It took me less than 10 minutes to set it up for my needs.

The Navpal came with a car charger, a plug with an additional lead to charge it up in the house if needed, the attachment to use for your window screen, and a nice velvet pouch to store it in when not in use.

So far, it’s been very reliable, the battery charge has lasted around 3 hours and the most important thing is, I haven’t got los

12. Sara Hassan says:

It took me less than 10 minutes to set it up for my needs.

13. EzekielFIW says:

It took me less than 10 minutes to set it up for my needs.

14. TimothyMartins says:

It took me less than 10 minutes to set it up for my needs.

15. Miss Style Apothecary says:

The satnav is easy to set up and connect in the car or van.
    Really like that you can have different profiles for different vehicles so easy to switch from car to van.
    Only tried locally so far, but the postcode lookup was good. And even managed to find a random park up we were heading for on the roadside in the middle of nowhere

The satnav is easy to set up and connect in the car or van.

17. gigiofca says:

I have had a great time using the sat nav it is well made easy to use would recommend this one to all my friend and family thank you very much tony

18. AngieLindrum says:

19. ReaganButters says:

Quick and easy set up. Postcode search sometimes puts you in the immediate area of where you want to go, but otherwise accurate.

20. VIPXO says:

Only used this Satnav on one long journey and very impressed. Love the screen size and clear instructions. Looks very well made. Very pleased with my purchase .

22. Bill Mickey says:

23. BlythePonytailParades says:

I use this sat nav mostly for work purposes, the screen is great and accuracy also.

24. Cori says:

25. JewelSalcido says:

Very good instructions made the setting up process very easy to do.
    Plenty of functionality, works very well, would certainly recommend.

Very good instructions made the setting up process very easy to do.
    Plenty of functionality, works very well, would certainly recommend.

27. Kimberly Baresel says:

Very easy to use To big for a car windscreen. I shouldve bought the smaller size

28. ZGWAltacshttrw says: