Hoover 100 3in1 Cordless Vacuum with extra large easy-empty bin and tools onboard,  H-FREE 100 HOME HF122GH

H-Free 100 H-Free 100 Pets H-Free 200 H-Free 200 Pets
Max Runtime 25 Mins 25 Mins 40 Mins 40 Mins
Standard Runtime 25 Mins 25 Mins 25 Mins 25 Mins
Turbo Runtime N/A N/A 12 Mins 12 Mins
Charging Time 6 Hours 6 Hours 5 Hours 5 Hours
Capacity 0.9L 0.9L 0.7L 0.7L
Tools 1 x Integrated Dusting Brush, 1 x Crevice Tool 1 x Integrated Dusting Brush, 1 x Crevice Tool, 1 x Motorised Mini Turbo Brush 1 x 2in1 Crevice Tool/Small Dusting Brush, 1 x 2in1 Upholstery Tool/Large Dusting Brush 1 x 2in1 Crevice Tool/Small Dusting Brush, 1 x 2in1 Upholstery Tool/Large Dusting Brush, 1 x Motorised Mini Turbo Brush
Carpet Mode
Ultra Manoeuvrable
Pets Turbo Brush
Weight 2.6KG 2.6KG 2.6KG 2.6KG
EXHAUST FILTER BATTERY AGITATOR MINI TURBO NOZZLE UPTOTOP NOZZLE RADIATOR
COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES T116 B012 Y50 J69 G184 G185
SKU 35602170 35602208 35602178 35602172 35602174 35602175
OVERVIEW Filter for effectively retains micro particles of dust from the outgoing air during the use of your appliance and preserves engine operation By having an extra rechargeable battery the amount of cleaning time will be increased, enabling to vacuum a large house Agitator for brush that comes equipped with special fibers that are designed for the effective cleaning of all types floors Brush designed to quickly remove animal hair even on hard to clean surfaces such as textiles and upholstery Uptotop nozzle designed to clean the most difficult and hard to reach places Radiator brush that can effortlessly reach even the most remote and difficult places

Dimensions: 26 x 23.4 x 112 cm; 4.04 Kilograms
Brand: Hoover
Model: 39400916
Colour: Grey/Red
Colour: Grey/Red

1. ashwin rajagopal says:

More or less a shark but half price. Crack on.

2. JohnathanKirsch says:

More or less a shark but half price. Crack on.

I am really happy with this product also with the battery with not longer duratio

5. Linette0794 says:

Great hoover,as its so light and easy to use with no trailing wire Love i

6. Christopher Raymond says:

I don’t know why people are saying it’s a bad vacuum I love it they might not be using it right but cleaned my house no problem plus dog never attacked it best buy x

7. VincentYuan says:

Great value for money, picks up very well including pet hair, light is an added bonus. Charges very quickly and lasts very well. Easy to clea

8. Kimberly Baresel says:

Battery lasts long enough to clean average small terrace house but hand held for stairs could be better.

I’m no fan of hoovering, but this has made it so much easier. Love the benefits of cordless!

12. GitaU81fpvxsym says:

Everything thing is perfect except it is a bit heavy for single hand using, a bit noisy for late time using and if it works with electricity while charging it would be more better. Dust capacity is fare enough. Vacuum power is also good for hard floors and carpet use. Charge capacity is also good for daily 1-2 rooms use.

Good For Daily Use

13. Stephanie Mulholland says:

Moving from a corded vacuum to this little run about, makes you feel you have moved into the cool class (except at late forties you will never be cool again), but it encourages the oldest (preteen) to actually pick it up once a week and do the floor. Worth every single penny just for this one achievement.

14. VirgilHuggard says:

amazing quality, very easy to use. the only hiccup is the charging time

Last 2 weeks from over night charge ,I have a flat with mix of carpets and hard floors, the led light is grate for hard floors and will go totally flat so can do underneath everything and see while doing so,plus the led style lights show things u wouldn’t normally see ,ideal 2nd hoover for daily cleaning but use my Henry for deeper cleans.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Very good item but I did not receive the extras of the vacuum

19. CNET says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I am a man and cleaning is low priority for me…. However I need to clean my apartment in Spain or rather my maid does and my camper van. I have one of these for each and am actually pretty impressed. Its not got huge suction but it picks up all the stuff that seems to appear endlessly in the apartment and the van with ease. The battery is just enough for whizzing round the apartment before it dies but I did buy a spare battery. In my motorhome it takes 5 minutes to hoover everywhere so is perfect. I tend to use it just on the short brush in the van as easier to get into small spaces and the little adaptor in the handle gets into the nooks and crannies just fine. Overall I can’t fault it!