labebe – Baby Rocking Horse, Kid Ride on Toy for 1-3 Years Old, Wooden Toddler Rocking Toy, Child White Rocking Horse, Infant Rocking Animal, Outdoor Garden Animal Rocker, Nursery First Rocking Horse

cute
cute

How Does Rocking Horse Benefit Babies? –  Benefits of Buying a Rocking Horse for Your Kids

The back and forth motion of these wooden rocking horses and other rocking toys can be a great way to give your child soothing and calming input. How do you, as parents, calm your babies from the moment they are born? That’s right, by rocking them. The way parents try to calm and relax them is precisely how they will feel when they hop on these wooden rocking horses and rocking toys. A calm/relaxed child is a great goal!

Kid got years of use from a rocking horse and it certainly benefited their little sensory system! Rockers can help kid improve their mobility, inspire independent & group paly, and gain confidence from social communication with others. It is also a good method to put babies outdoor and distract from screens.

Dimensions: 68 x 27 x 49 cm; 3.2 Kilograms
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Quantity: 1
Reference: HY1918054E-BLW-UK -NEW

1. Quan Campbell says:

Super easy to put together.
    A sturdy and beautiful rocking horse.
    The quality was perfect and even the paint work was flawless
    My daughter loves to ride on this and I enjoy it isnt an eyesore in my living room

Amazing rocker and can be used as a chair. Will give years of fu

3. Jordan Milham says:

Amazing rocker and can be used as a chair. Will give years of fu

I bought this for my 1 year old daughters Christmas. She’s quite petite and it’s the perfect size for her, being able to climb on and off fairly easily. She can easily rock it by herself and loves it. It was easy to assemble and looked exactly as expected. I would highly recommend this produc

Italy

Prodotto arrivato in ottime condizioni e facile da montare.
    Struttura stabile e robusta.

Italy

Prodotto arrivato in ottime condizioni e facile da montare.
    Struttura stabile e robusta.

Italy

Prodotto arrivato in ottime condizioni e facile da montare.
    Struttura stabile e robusta.

8. Stella says:

Italy

Prodotto arrivato in ottime condizioni e facile da montare.
    Struttura stabile e robusta.

9. James Lovick says:

Italy

Prodotto arrivato in ottime condizioni e facile da montare.
    Struttura stabile e robusta.

Italy

bellissimo cavalluccio a dondolo che si abbina perfettamente alla cameretta del mio bimbo!!

ottimo prodotto!! ben fatto...

11. StacyX50efxuar says:

Italy

ottimo prodotto!! ben fatto...

12. CheriForeman says:

Italy

Bel design, ottima qualita’….come in foto!!!Mio figlio lo ha apprezzato tantissimo!!!!

13. BryantHolguin says:

14. NestorKeaton says:

Italy

My sister was going to have my nieces bedroom as a swan theme in her new house this was a great Mach

17. JeniferHgr says:

18. JerriNicholson says:

The instructions were clear and it was easy to make. Very sturdy and a lovely design! We recommend 🙂

Spai

Muy bonito y facil montaje. Diseo muy dulce y bonito para peques.

20. BPGAlyceamg says:

Spai

Muy bonito y facil montaje. Diseo muy dulce y bonito para peques.

21. Hillary K. Grigonis says:

Canada

2nd birthday gift for my granddaughter and she loves it. It is lovely in its simplicity.
    I am generally inept at “assembly required” items but I had no issues with this.

Beautiful!!! it was a gift for a 1 Year old girl, and she absolutely love it! I would recommend 100%

24. BridgetNisbett says:

Bought for our grandson. He loves it and it’s an attractive addition to his nursery

Canada

Granddaughter received this for her 2nd birthday and loves it. When she’s not rocking on it, she’s pushing it around to go places.

Canada

Italy

Bellissimo cavallo a dondolo, facile da montare e robusto, la linea semplice ma allo stesso tempo accattivante, alla mia nipotina piaciuto tanto

29. LashondPerivola says:

Beautiful gift for a baby shower , would look even better if you couldn’t see the screws but super cute and worth every penny

30. RaleighBellino says:

31. A Day Without Me says:

My one year old granddaughter loves this horse. She’s able to hold onto the bars safely and it’s the correct height for her feet.

Great price

32. WWDPoppybgtlvxx says:

Canada

bought for a two year old that is full of energy, he loved it. rocks it hardcore but has not tipped it yet, very sturdy

33. GloryWaidnkc says:

Canada

34. RandallDowning says:

I don’t particularly like assembling items but nevertheless I was able to do it in 25 minutes found it pretty easy. Looks clean and minimalistic and the kids love it very sturdy.

Minimalistic looking rocking horse, easy assembly.

Minimalistic looking rocking horse, easy assembly.

36. NathanielCushin says:

It was bought as a birthday present for my 1 year old daughter and she loves it.
    It’s small but good size for toddlers

Very nice rocking horse

This was a gift for my 1 year olds birthday. She is able to get on and off and rock it on her own. My almost 5 year old loves it too and it is plenty sturdy enough for her. My 8 year old has sat on it too with no ill effects so I would happily recommend this to anyone for children up to 4/5 years although it might be a little small physically it will certainly take the weight. It was straight forward to assemble, looks good and most importantly with a toy for a toddler; it’s easy to wipe clean. That for me pegged this above any rockers with fabric coverings.

38. JenniferCayton says:

Our son loves it! Feels very sturdy. The only thing missing I would say are foot rests. I think he would’ve felt a tad bit more comfortable with somewhere to put his feet; but he loves it nevertheless

Bought for grandson for Christmas so hasn’t been used yet. It was very easy to assemble and seems really sturdy. Looks so cute I’m sure grandson will love it and enjoy playing on i

40. Gina says:

Not at all easy to assemble – heavy and tricky. But, once it’s done, looks nice and baby will enjoy when he’s a little bigge

41. NicolasKearns says:

This is a gift for my one year old granddaughter and she certainly appears to enjoy being on it (as does her older brother). It was very easy to assemble however one of the plywood parts slightly split along a layer. Could have been my fault over tightening a screw. Easily remedied by gluing and clamping. Pleased with quality and finish. Time will tell durability and how much it’s played with.