Lakeland Active Women's Rydal Neoprene Insulated Rubber Wellington Boots

Lakeland Active wellies wellingtons cumbrian clogs garden shoes boots walking outdoor yard warm
Womens wellingtons wellies boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking muck steel reinforced comfy
Womens ladies wellingtons wellies boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking muck steel comfy Mens wellingtons wellies boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking muck steel reinforced comfy Mens wellingtons wellies boots adjustable waterproof hard-wearing green black rubber sole warm yard Womens ladies wellingtons short wellies boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking comfortable Womens ladies muck field ankle boots neoprene waterproof warm yard walking comfortable Waterproof walking boot wellie bag oakfield hiking tough waterproof car boot travel carry storage
Sizes Available 3-8 UK 7-13 UK 4-8 UK 3-7.5 UK 3-8 UK One Size Available
Waterproof Water-Resistant
Grippy Rubber Soles
Steel-reinforced Sole
Insulated Neoprene Lining
Memory Foam Insole
Heel Kick Rim
Adjustable Gusset

Dimensions: 49.29 x 32.9 x 12.5 cm; 1.49 Kilograms
Manufacture: Lakeland Active
Department: Women's
Department: Women's

1. edurolimeg says:

Liked that they keep feet warm in winter wet walks on the farm
    Found them heavy especially in mud

Very comfortable and warm. A good fit. Extremely good value for money. 1st time I wore them I had to cross a river so I can confirm that they are waterproof. I have been looking for something to replace my old boots which cost twice as much as these 3 years ago and are now leaking. Very pleased with this purchase.

3. Sarah McDermott says:

4. PiperBilliot says:

6. Clarence2959 says:

Best prices neoprene lined boot. Good fit. But the seam joining the leg to the the foot split after a month. Sealed with superglue and waterproof again.

7. MarieBirtles says:

8. Amanda says:

9. maleenhancementpillsp59 says:

Was researching wellies for while. Kept coming back to these & so glad I did. Wore 1st time on a 3 mile beach walk. So light & comfy felt like I was walking on air. Wore extra pair of thick socks & size was perfect. I’m an 8 & ordered an 8. So glad I chose these!

I am a dog walker so I need boots that are comfortable, durable, with very good grip in mud. In the past I have always bought Muck Boots, but they only seem to last about a few months before cracking and the customer service is abysmal. I was so pleased to find these, excellent quality, very comfortable, hopefully will last a long time and importantly, less than half the price of Muck Boots. Thank you Lakeland.