Vax W86-DP-B Dual Power Carpet Cleaner, 2.7 Litre, 800 W, Grey/Orange [Energy Class A]

Dual power dh asdf rapid power revive rapid power plus
Brush System Dual Brushbar AQUASPIN Brushbar Dual Brushbar 5x SpinScrub Brushes 5x SpinScrub Brushes
Above Floor Cleaning
Edge-to-edge Cleaning
Quick Dry
Cleaning Reach 8m 6.7m 10.5m 10.5m 10.5m
Clean Tank Capacity 2.7ltrs 1.8ltrs 2.7ltrs 4.7ltrs 4.7ltrs
Dirty Tank Capacity 1.5ltrs 1.5ltrs 1.5ltrs 4.7ltrs 4.7ltrs
Tools Included Accessory Hose, Wash Tool, Pre-treatment Wand, Storage Bag Accessory Hose, Wash Tool, Crevice Tool, Storage Bag Accessory Hose,Powered SpinScrub Tool, Antimicrobial Tool, Wash Tool, Crevice Tool, Storage Bag
Solutions Included 250ml Platinum Solution 250ml Platinum Solution 250ml Ultra+ Solution, 250ml Pre-treatment Solution 250ml Platinum Solution 250ml Platinum Solution, 250ml Pre-treatment Solution, 250ml Post-treatment Solution

Dimensions: 31 x 32 x 111 cm; 5.8 Kilograms
Brand: Vax
Model: W86-DP-B
Colour: Orange
Colour: Orange

1. David Lintott says:

Once the Vax has been sorted it has cleaned out coffee, grease, tea out of our new carpets, top job….it’s light and portable and cleans sooooo much better than just using a vacuum cleaner alone…

As per the buying however, I brought a returned item for a bit cheaper, however upon opening it was missing 2 bolts to hold the unit together , I substituted these with some I already had and set it up to use, however once I’d filled it with water and put the reservoir back it proceeded to leak out water everywhere…. Turns out that a critical washer was also missing , I’ve managed again to sort with ingenuity and some rubber hose… And it works a treat now and no leaks…..

To sum up good product so far ,buy a unmolested, new,one as still worth the price and miss my problems…..

3. TangelaHutchins says:

Fabulous carpet cleaner, albeit not for stairs or upholstery as there is no attachment supplied, I don’t even if there is an option to add one ?

Positives:
    * Breeze to set up and use with fabulous results
    * Super light & easy to manoeuvre

Negatives:
    * A bit noisy
    * Can’t remove front section for cleaning without dismantling guard
    * No upholstery option

Overall a good 9/10, excellent results from what was a warehouse purchase – as good as new with only damaged packaging

5. JudithMUAuwu says:

* Super light & easy to manoeuvre

Negatives:
    * A bit noisy
    * Can’t remove front section for cleaning without dismantling guard
    * No upholstery option

8. Lisa DeCanio says:

Excellent product. This replaced an older cleaner I had which did last fifteen years so good service but this replacement is so much better with ease of use and so light to handle which is great for someone who is elderly.
    Congratulations on an excellent product.

9. DulcieAdamek says:

Product is good, but a serious issue which has occurred for us. The rubber washer that “plugs” between the clean water tank and the chassis has popped out. So there’s no watertight seal between the two, meaning water escapes out of the back of the machine (when tank is clipped in, and machine is not running or handle pulled to dispense).

I’ve put it back in a number of times, but it keeps coming out. So I may need to dismantle the unit, super glue it in.

Other than that, this does a great job of cleaning the carpets.

We bought this one as a “budget” and a “quick fix” solution (we’re aware there are more expensive units around), and honestly, I think it’ll do us for as long as it lasts.

Only fiddly think I don’t like, is dog hair gets stuck in the slit of the vacuum head (which sucks up the dirty water). I use wooden marshmallow sticks to separate it gently enough to allow me to use our shower hose to wash the hair out. I suspect there’s a animal machine which is on offer that can deal with hair, but we haven’t looked, but is something I’ll look out for when we’re in the market for a new machine.

10. PeggyP22rv says:

Other than that, this does a great job of cleaning the carpets.

It doesn’t work on the stairs so I bought the Vax spot cleaner for the stairs which it great. This one cleaned the carpets really well. I was shocked at the colour of the water. Quick and easy to use – I could assemble it myself easily and I am not good with instructions. Very good price. Does the job well. Happy customer.

12. JaniceSpringtho says:

Excellent carpet shampooer for the price. Does leave my carpet pretty wet after use and you can’t use on the stairs but it’s well worth the money

14. Teodoro32L says:

This machine was purchased as a desperate measure as I couldn’t find anything better for the price.
    It is the fourth Vax washer I have owned, the first one I lost in a flood so I bought another the same as it did a good job however Having a Labrador I decided to upgrade to the platinum model which was a complete waste on money as it went rusty, despite thorough cleaning after each use, then the rotating wheels packed up then it packed up altogether and to cap it all Vax denied all knowledge of the machine when given all the numbers required. Any way I bought this one and it is ok, does the job. Mind you I went to a well known German supermarket and to my surprise there was the identical model 15 cheaper. What can I say?? At least buying from Amazon gives you buyer protection.

16. David Gewirtz says:

It’s OK for me it does what I want its not bad at all I have dogs as well

18. Nannett2860 says:

It’s OK for me it does what I want its not bad at all I have dogs as well

It’s OK for me it does what I want its not bad at all I have dogs as well

Good value for money. Doesn’t include any attachments, so no good for stairs or upholstery.

21. MadgeBourne says: