Vida Designs Pine Chest of Drawers, 5 Drawer With Metal Handles & Runners, Unique Anti-Bowing Drawer Support, Riano Bedroom Furniture

1 Drawer Bedside Chest 2 Drawer Bedside Chest 3 Drawer Bedside Chest 4 Drawer Chest 5 Drawer Chest B079NLGCSH
Height (cm) 47 47 56 72 90 170
Width (cm) 40 40 40 75 75 75
Depth (cm) 36 36 36 36 36 47
Weight (kg) 8.7 10.3 11.7 22.9 26.1 42.3
Flatpacked

Dimensions: 36 x 75 x 90 cm; 27.6 Kilograms
Brand: Vida Designs
Model: 333443
Colour: Pine
Colour: Pine

The draws were easy to put together! Read the instructions and you can’t go wrong, it took me a couple of evenings but I’m on my own and well in my seventy’s and only a hand screwdriver!!!

2. CoryV05toa says:

Bought these and the wardrobe. So easy to assemble and great value for money

3.  United Kingdom

Bought this for my daughter’s room. It was easy to assemble and feels quite sturdy. Money well spent in my opinio

Very easy to follow instructions, I didn’t get stuck even once (there’re even spare screws just in case). The handles are made of light alloy instead of plastic and the overall sturdiness and build quality is excellent – given the price tag of course. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Thank you!

These drawers were exactly what I was looking for – took a while to build but worth it in the end! They look great and are really sturdy.

Perfect!

6. ShalandWaley says:

Perfect!

Perfect!

Got these draws for my husband nice and sturdy all the parts labeled and numbered and instructions easy enough to put together. Just a shame about the massive scratch on the top of them so it can’t even be hidden. The scratch doesn’t effect the use of them so I didnt return but couldn’t find where to contact seller to complain anyway I would say they are worth the buy as these are not the first I bought and the first ones (in white) had zero blemishes and the other set are still going strong and looflk good.

Sturdy draws same about the massive scratch

Quality isn’t all there but all stuff aside it perfectly fitted in my room and does look really nice. Took me about 2 hours to assemble it together with me taking breaks and coming back to it, all together it isn’t that heavy to carry upstairs and I would recommend if you don’t want to spend a hundreds of pounds on a chester drawers that does exactly the same thing.

10. FlorencGsell says:

Product was well packed and did fit together quite well. Unfortunately one of the drawer sides (6) was manufactured upside down! It means that one of the drawers has an unfinished top to it. Had to use it because I needed it for storing medical equipment.

11. Killian Bell says:

My grandson put this together for me in under an hour. It’s is sturdy, lovely looking and does the job.

13. BrittnyLemus says:

The drawers are ok…not as deep as my old ones but ok for tje money

The drawers are ok…not as deep as my old ones but ok for tje money

16. FallonGoldschmi says:

The drawers are ok…not as deep as my old ones but ok for tje money

Good quality very sturdy and strong and very well-made would highly recommend.

18. Diana says:

Good quality very sturdy and strong and very well-made would highly recommend.

Good quality very sturdy and strong and very well-made would highly recommend.

20. GQEPhilgplwi says:

Very easy to assemble and very sturdy piece of furniture. Am really happy with this purchase.

Fantastic produc

Fantastic produc

22. FelicaWalck says:

Fantastic produc

23. MuoiMinnis says:

Fantastic produc

I love DIY anyway, so it was easy for me to put it together, I took my time as it’s more pieces and I want it to look nice and not scratch any surfaces. Took about 3 hours, I had no electrical tools or hammer. It was so worth it. I use it as my makeup, skincare, socks and bits and bobs drawer, it not deep enough for clothes. But I will still give it 10/10

25. ExtraTV.com Staff says:

I’m left with 20 less screws than I should have , and no way of contacting the selle

27. VirgiliRoss says:

Bought with bedside cabinet which arrived next day and is sturdy this took over a week and box looked like it had been kicked all the way from spain where apparently it came from fortunately well packed and only small dent on corner of side panel which is at the back and having waited past original delivery date couldn’t be bothered to wait for a replacement a bit disappointed it doesn’t seem to be as sturdy as the bedside cabinet but you get what you pay fo

29. Attila Tomaschek says:

Arrived later than expected and some slight damage to the wood but I decided to go ahead and build. The instructions are very easy to follow. Once built it’s very sturdy.

Good for price

Good for price

Package arrived damage d but with the excellent packing inside no damage was on the product, diagrams a bit sketchy but easy enough to work out, that’s why we bought 2 of the same

32. CorineL65wntj says:

a very nice piece of furniture, for a bedroom. the assemble was a nightmare at first but once you figured it out it was not so bad. (if you can afford the assemble cost do it) but have patience and space, its for sure a 2 man job, but the results just perfect! excellent quality and finish!

a beautiful piece for any bedroom

34. AudreaJnbb says:

All pieces present apart from screw coverings to finish properly!
    Followed instructions but slipped up putting runners on! Forgot to calculate how I viewed cabinet and put L&R runners on the right side.However once sorted it is a great looking chest of drawers for the money.Drawers are not particularly deep but ok for underwear,Tshirts etc…..which was what I needed!

35. Chuck Bargeron says:

This was easy to assemble and looks great and fits nicely in my bedroom, & great value for money. I love i

Came on time, packaged well and all parts present and correct. Straightforward to assemble, easy to follow instructions. Usually I have to re-assemble at least one section with self-assembly furniture because of misinterpreting dodgy instructions, but not in this case. BUT, be prepared for it to take a long time, I reckon it took me 3 hours (my electric screwdriver broke so I had to do it all manually). It is not going to win any beauty competitions but the finished product feels sturdy enough and looks fine. Can’t grumble for 65 delivered imo.

These are good for the money they cost but they aren’t great. They were easy to assemble and do the job but the top is just painted chipboard and lacks any veneer so anything spilled on it soaks in to the chipboard. My granddaughter spilt her juice on it and it bubbles the top up and left an orange stain. I had to buy fablon to cover the top.

Not quite sure what people are moaning about in some of the reviews. Units arrived really well packaged. Basic instructions but that’s because everything is labelled so it’s pretty much idiot proof. Yes the drawers are quite shallow but what do you expect for the price?!?! Really good value for money

he product came with a big chip out the bottom side but otherwise it’s lovely