GlassVAC Premium Set UK

hg
hg

Streak-free window cleaning

Clean windows quickly and with perfect results due to the Bosch “wiper blade technology“.

hg
  1. hg

LED battery charge indicator

Always know when the battery is charged thanks to the LED light indicator:

Green – battery is charged

Red – recharge the battery

2. hg

Streak-free window wiping

Clean windows without any streaks or squeaking thanks to wiper blades featuring Bosch technology from the automotive industry.

3. hg

Easy bathroom cleaning

Clean easily and with perfect results using GlassVAC on different surfaces, such as: glass, mirrors and tiles. Simply spray on the cleaning solution and vacuum it away with the GlassVAC.

4. hg

Simple large windows cleaning

Clean large windows easily both indoors and outdoors with the GlassVAC from Bosch. Cleaning window panes became as simple as it could be.

5. hg

Cleaning car windows with the small cleaning head

With the small cleaning head, even car windows are easy to clean both on the inside and outside. This increases visibility for drivers.

6. hg

Easy two-step cleaning

1.Mix the detergent with water in the spray bottle and spray onto the surface

2.Remove the water from the surface using the GlassVAC

How do I clean the water tank?

Simply remove the suction head from the main body and pour hot soapy water into the water tank, via the suction head opening, up to the maximum mark. Shake the GlassVAC and pour out the water.

Which detergent can I use with the GlassVAC?

For the best results, use Bosch GlassVAC detergent concentrate (ASIN B07FYLJL98). The GlassVAC should only be used with detergent intended for window vacuums. Do not use undiluted acids, acetone or solvents.

How do I clean the suction head?

Remove the suction head from the main body and rinse under running water. Then simply shake it or leave it to dry slowly.

Can I use the GlassVAC horizontally and vertically?

The window cleaner can be used both horizontally and vertically. However, the appliance can only be used for short periods with the suction head pointing down to prevent water from getting into the suction system.

How do I know when the rubber lip needs to be replaced?

If streaks appear during cleaning, the rubber lip is worn and needs to be replaced.

Weight: 700 g
Dimensions: 16.3 x 9.6 x 20.3 cm; 700 Grams
Model: 06008B7070
Part: 06008B7070
Colour: Black
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Lithium Ion
Manufacture: Bosch
Colour: Black
Quantity: 1

1. Millie Hurst says:

Early days, will update later, Sucks about the same as the early katcher, Usb charging socket feels like that might break, It is wider than the karcher so if you are like me and do upstairs windows from inside this makes it tight, I did get a newer karcher but they kept on giving me issues, Motor went rough after only a couple of months, Got a replacement then that gave up after 6 months flashing yellow light, So I binned that and thought I would try this one.
    I use it alot so I will be back to update.

2. Tushar Mehta says:

I like the handle grip doesn’t slip when in use

I bought this one because I knew I’d want to suction heads for smaller windows. a lot of similar items only have one. No double glazing so some of my windows are thick with condensation on cold days in the morning. Previously a hassle and 2 soaking wet cloths. This sucks up all the water with one stroke, and repeat. All I end up doing is using a cloth the quickly wipe edges – seconds. Nothing is perfect.
    It works briefly upside down but better when the water capture container is empty or low. You do have to empty it frequently but no hassle. Battery lasts 3 or 4 sessions. Charges quickly.
    So far satisfied. A time saver. Can use it to clean car windscreen.

4. GlindaFindley says:

I bought the GlassVAC Premium Set and it works very well for clearing any condensation/water from windows/surfaces, and together with the spray bottle & microfibre pads is good for cleaning window glass indoors. The vacuum tank has a max fill level, which presumably allows one to easily use the vacuum in horizontal orientation. Suction is fine, and the rubber blades work nicely. Well made unit. 5/5 for the vacuum and blade heads. 4/5 for the whole package – given spray head issue.

The problem I had was with the spray nozzle head did not work at all. Nothing. However, an easy solution which worked in this case, was to simply unscrew the red nozzle cap, and just pull the inner clear plastic nozzle insert out. The inner side of this insert appeared to have an intact plastic film over the central hole, which when ‘perforated’ allowed the spray nozzle to work.

Great for clearing condensation & cleaning glass. Fix for spray applicator / nozzle not working.

5. RNYJillian says:

I like the handle grip doesn’t slip when in use

6. CarmelGilley says:

Bought this to replace an old worn out Karcher that we had had for years, unfortunately same model no longer available & our more recent experiences with Karcher have not been so great.

This Bosch model works OK, but it is a little cumbersome, it does not have the same ‘balance’ as the Karcher making it slightly harder to manoeuvre. Hopefully we will get used to it.

7. DwightKohl says:

As far as build quality and suction this beats the kartcher hand down it leaves the window streak free and dry I have owned two of the kartches and they both fell apart. The only down side is (and hence the 4 stars) the size of the water tank if you wish to use this after showering be prepared to empty frequently.

8. Terry Sullivan says:

Disliked the streaks left no matter how I tried to use wish I had not purchased this
    AFTER MANY WEEKS NO RESPONCE FROM YOU ARE YOU NOT INTERESTED ???

9. Dara Kerr says:

AFTER MANY WEEKS NO RESPONCE FROM YOU ARE YOU NOT INTERESTED ???

10. Cameron Woodhead says:

I had been using a different brand for years, that was cheaper but failed after its warranty. This is much better and quieter. Nice Quality.