Magna-Tiles Metropolis 110 Piece Set – 3D magnetic building tiles

144545

Valtech, Magna-Tiles Mission

The best magnetic blocks are built to last to foster imagination for years to come!

154544

Math

Learn early math concepts with Magna-Tiles:

• Learning Fractions
  • Number Graphing
  • Building Patterns
  • Shape Puzzles
  • Simple Addition Sentences

Science

The versatile Magna-Tiles engage children in creative play and help them learn and practice a variety of skills and concepts such as and not limited to:

• Magnetic Principles
  • Force & Motion
  • Electricity

Creativity

ThereΓ’€™s no limit to the way kids, parents, and teachers can use Magna-Tiles. Magna-Tiles attract on all sides and in all combinations, helping children move from two-dimensional to three-dimensional creations.

• Add small figurines to any creation to bring it to life
  • Build characters or scenes from a favorite book or movie

Dimensions: 44.45 x 7.62 x 35.56 cm; 3.63 Kilograms
Model: 55980
Material: Plastic
Colour: Multi-color
Pack Quantity: 110
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Age: 36 months – 12 years
Assembly: No
Colour: Multi-color
Dimensions: 44.45 x 7.62 x 35.56 cm; 3.63 Kilograms
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 110

Canada 🇨🇦

Seemed expensive but you have to realize that the blocks are going to last a long time and they can withstand a lot of rough play

Swede

I love the quality of these magnetic tiles. And I love playing with them, just as my son does πŸ™‚ The whole family can have fun with these!

Swede

4. KerrieZFSsf says:

Swede

5. Bella says:

Swede

6. LouisaJeffcott says:

Swede

United States

This was a gift for my granddaughter. She already had a small set and loves them. This one has lots of extra shapes, wheeled platforms and a spinner. She is so happy! Great product.

8. StacieBagwell says:

United States

Our two year old plays with these ALL day! He is obsessed and would choose these over all of his other toys day after day. We love the endless play opportunities this toy provides.

United States 🇺🇸

A good toy concept, but the magnets really need to be stronger.

12. Jaclyn DeJohn says:

United States 🇺🇸

A good toy concept, but the magnets really need to be stronger.

United States

My 4YO, like every other kid, loves these.

They’re pricey but I got it using an Amazon Gift Card (received for donating blood – donate if you can!) and didn’t mind as I know they are quality.

A few fun additions such as windows and stairs.

14. Sarah D. Young says:

United States

My 4YO, like every other kid, loves these.

A few fun additions such as windows and stairs.

15. Harold88Cabgb says:

France

Article conforme, simplement il est arriv sans aucun emballage ni protection, une honte ce prix l (150!). En plus c’est mon fils qui l’a rcupr au facteur et c’tait une surprise pour son anniversaire. Merci bien .

You can build pretty big structures with it and they look great with all those shinny colours. The only downside is that the start getting a lot of scratches with the use.

France

France

23. AlbertoMartino says:

France

United States

My son has had the 100 peice basic shape set since he was 2. He didn’t really start loving them until recently. He’s almost 4 now. We needed more pieces because you quickly learn that you need a lot of tiles to have fun with these. 100 sounds like a lot but it doesn’t go far once you start building. He’s loving the spinner, doors, windows and cars. The unique pieces make this toy even more fun. I just wish they would sell sets of just squares too, because even with 200 of these tiles, we still find ourselves wishing for more small squares while building.

25. GidgetToth says:

26. Diana says:

United States

My grandkids love building with these magna tiles kits. They are colorful and easy to attach using magnetic tiles
    This is a great gift for all kids age 2-15

This is a great gift for all kids age 2-15

28. "computer discounts" - Google News says:

United States

These are so very fun. We all love playing with them so much, that I ordered another set within a week because we were constantly finding we wanted just a few more triangles for some grand thing we were building. My daughter plays with them every day. My husband and I love building things with her. We’ve built towers, houses, cars, busses, boats, even small hand puppets.

They are always out on our living room floor and I’ve been impressed that none of them are cracked or damaged at all. They are constantly being built into large towers and then knocked to the ground (hard floor). They get stepped on all the time. The surfaces do start to look a little scratchy/cloudy, but structurally they are very sound.

If they were slightly cheaper we would probably own all the sets by now.

United States

If they were slightly cheaper we would probably own all the sets by now.

United States

They are the best!!!! Great quality and all ages love them. I bought another set.

United States

Our grandchildren love these and they play with them for hours!

33. Cierra4201 says:

United States

Our grandchildren love these and they play with them for hours!

34. Henry St Leger says:

United States

This Magna set with the many shapes create a fabulous stain glass look for buildings, houses, bridges, a rocket & is sturdy & fun to use. It allows for your imagination to create anything with colored shapes & sizes. A fabulous gif

35. DarlaMitchell says:

36. TaylorXeis says:

United States

My 10-year old twin granddaughters have loved this building set. They have done creative things with it that I never would have imagined.

United States

Love these fun, creative, educational pieces quality is excellent- kids love them.
    Worth every penny!

Worth every penny!

Canada

The magna-tiles are a great toy! Very creative toy for children.

41. AshleigLeckie says:

Canada

The magna-tiles are a great toy! Very creative toy for children.