Nespresso CitiZ & Milk 11317 Coffee Machine by Magimix, Black

11380 Nespresso, Nespresso Essenza, Nespresso Essenza Mini, Essenza, mini coffee machine
Pump pressure 19 bar 19 bar 19 bar
Fast 25 second heat-up
Programmable, one-touch buttons Espresso & Lungo Ristretto Espresso, Lungo, Americano & Hot Water Espresso & Lungo
Milk based drinks Integrated Aeroccino for hot or cold milk froth Integrated Aeroccino for hot or cold milk froth Aerocinno for hot or cold milk froth
Movable drip tray for large cups Metallic folding drip tray Magnetic cup stand Detachable drip tray
Energy consumption class A-40% A-40% A-40%
Automatic power off
Water tank capacity 1.0L 1.1 L 0,6L
Dimensions (WxHxD) 23.7cm x 27.7cm x 37.2cm 28.7cm x 38.05cm x 22.3cm 8.4cm x 20.4cm x 33cm
Special features – Retro-modern design – Bluetooth Smart connected Nespresso Machine – 4 coffee cup sizes and 1 hot water – 3 Temperature selections – Compact size – Simple to use

Weight: 4 kg
Dimensions: 21.9 x 37.2 x 27.3 cm; 4 Kilograms
Brand: Magimix
Model: 11317
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

I’ve never drunk so much coffee! Just wish I could get to sleep at night! Fabulous machine!

2. DonnellAcevedo says:

The best coffee. Honestly. I tried a few coffee machine, but the NESPRESSO the best. Yes I know it is quite expensive (for me) BUT The best. Hot or Ice coffee, dose not matter for Nespresso.
    Definitely recommend

The Best coffee machine.

3. AlvinPinedo says:

It does what you expect. Works well with non branded pods.

I was looking for a new machine after my last one which I have owned for over 2 years started to leak water after the seal started to wear out. I had debated just replacing the part but given I use it multiple times a day, I thought I would treat myself to a better model and had been to a friends house where she made me a latte with this machine and milk frother. I was not disapointed and we used it as soon as it arrived and both couldnt believe how quick and easy it was. Great that it takes different size cups without having to remove the bit that catches the drips like I used to.

6. KaseyBellingsha says:

7. Kailla Coomes says:

What an amazing machine, so easy to use and the coffee tastes mmmmmm! Highly recommend for those who love frothy coffee

12. ArletteVKEQ says:

This is a really good coffee machine, it makes proper coffee. As for all the reviews that say that the Aeroccino milk frother is problematic..it’s really not if you read the instructions and use it properly.

I love this product it’s so easy to use and the coffee is amazing! I would definitely recommend this product!

This Nespresso machine accepts all other coffee brands, which I like about it, I am not sticking to Nespresso pods only. It’s also come with a milk frother, so I can make my favourite Latte. It’s also come with a gift of many coffee pods flavour.

I have been using it for two months now, and it works perfectly, I didn’t face any problem with it.

I had a Krupp Nespresso machine and a Nespresso milk frother machine which, after solid service for 10 years, both decided to die I was elated when saw this combined unit for sale. It not only replaces my machines it surpasses them. The combined unit takes up less workspace and frees up a plug socket. It has enhanced features to regulate the water level and switches off if left on so is my ‘green’ machine.

17. TeraBairychysn says:

18. Angeles38I says:

Love this coffee machine! I considered buying more expensive models but glad i did not this is an excellent, simple to use, great coffee machine without the faff. Looks stylish too. Highly recommend.
    Note this came with around 20 nespresso capsules which is a good starter pack to work out the strength you prefer for future orders which i have now done. Note though supermarkets even Aldi do capsules compatible with this machine at around 10 for 1.99 so you are not stuck with Nespresso if you want to mix it up a bit.
    Milk frother nice and easy to use. Whole machine is a great design I am really pleased with it.

i bought a cheaper machine and after 2 returns I decided it wasn’t worth the hassle.

i decided to go for this as it was on offer and so glad I did…

i wanted the original version because the pods you can get in more variety and from places like Starbucks.

This machine has worked like a charm and so easy to use… i also signed up for the membership program and have received a few free gifts and never run short of coffee

23. ArnoldKaminski says:

i decided to go for this as it was on offer and so glad I did…

i decided to go for this as it was on offer and so glad I did…

25. BizPac Review says:

I had an old Nespresso machine with no milk warmer or auto-shut off. This has transformed the quality of my monrings.

Makes beautiful coffee love the milk frother well worth the money. Would recommend .