Russell Hobbs RHM2076B 20 Litre 800 W Black Digital Solo Microwave with 5 Power Levels, Automatic Defrost, 8 Auto Cook Menus, Clock & Timer, Easy Clea

Weight: 11 kg
Dimensions: 36 x 44 x 26 cm; 11 Kilograms
Brand: Russell Hobbs
Model: RHM2076B
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

1. CorinaGillott says:

At I was not sure if this was what I want but guess what, I’m glad I got it I juste love it till now

This is simply value for money. There’s worse and there’s a lot better probably but this does what 99% of people need it to. Who even uses half the settings anyway. If I’m feeling fancy I use the reheat function which I must say actually does seem to do a better job of evenly re-heating food. It’s a microwave and does what it should , it replaced an ancient microwave so it’s a million times better.
    If I had one con, but its there to see so not a fault as such, it’s that the mirrored front is very nice aesthetically but a pain to clean smear free. This is to be expected with any mirrored surface though I guess

4. TeenaAtkin says:

This is a very smart compact microwave. Looks nice and modern and very simple to use.

5. JQZJudithmmmkal says:

We are getting good use for this microwave. Looks great in black

Compact nice looking and can still get large dinnerplate i

Amazon services very good and good rates I like this app everything buy this app

The machine works well and is well made – perfect for a small kitchen. It was very good value

11. AshtonCaballero says:

This arrived almost instantly for use at Christmas – thinking of the Christmas Pudding!
    It looks very good and other members of the family think it’s a life saver, but I have not had a need to use it regularly, am still a novice microwave operator.

Great microwave, basic, easy to use.
    One minor issue is the internal light is very yellow and very dim to the point of being useless. The microwave has a dark grey interior and the light does little to illuminate the interior during use. What really annoys me is the light also comes on when you open the door. Now that’s all well and good but after use I like to leave the door open to allow steam, condensation and odour to escape. So the microwave is wasting electricity (albeit negligible) powering a bulb I don’t need. I mean if I can open the door I can see inside, I don’t need the light to be on except during cooking and it’s useless for that. Stupid idea. Apart from that it’s great.

13. JosieWaters says:

Great microwave, basic, easy to use.

14. ZellaStern says:

Compact unit. Little small compared to old one but dece

15. NicolasGuerrero says:

Compact unit. Little small compared to old one but dece

16. TammySMSFlctmfp says:

Easy to use and compact which is all we require of a microwave

17. DustinLambert says:

As the headline says, great replacement for our knackered old Microwave, easy to use and does a great job

It’s really easy to use and does what it says on the tin!

The only negative I have found is that when microwaving all I want to do is set the time and press go. This one makes you set the power first which is annoying. If you try to just set the time it starts scrolling through cooking options. I have found that if you turn the wheel to the left first then right it will let you set the time. But its annoying….

21. EdenPaspalis says:

Excellent all round easy to use just remember to leave door open a little to let steam out from cooking so you won’t have a problem with rust in the long run.

22. AbbeyMitford says:

I got this oven for my daughter it arrived yesterday and I took it to her and she loves it and said that it fits nicely on the work surface and goes so well in her kitche

It’s fine but there are few little things to be improved to make it more flexible in operating.
    1. There could have been a button to open the door
    2. The timer reverse concept is not so good.
    3. Pressing the start/confirm button even when using timer could have been avoided.

It’s fine we will get use to it but Don’t like the mirro

26. [email protected] CC11 says:

1. There could have been a button to open the door
    2. The timer reverse concept is not so good.

It’s fine we will get use to it but Don’t like the mirro