Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum Diy with Resume Print, 220X220X250mm

Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Creality3d
Dimensions: 22.1 x 22.1 x 24.89 cm; 7.95 Kilograms
Quantity: 1
Size: Creality Ender-3

United States

I got this printer for my son and it arrived very quickly. It took him a couple of hours to put it together.The printer is quiet when printing, more discreet than I anticipated. I have no complaints..

Spai

Fue un regalo para mi marido y de momento el est encantado. La montn fcil siguiendo las instrucciones. Funciona correctamente. La recomiendo

India

2GT belt at X axis is less 2.6 cm, couldn’t meet the ends. Brought from local market and solved.

Italy

Prima stampante 3d. Non facilissima da montare, in totale ci sono stato 3 ore circa. Per la stampa del file di prova c’ stata esattamente 6 ore.

Buona stampante

5. MarcoCaron says:

Canada

This printer is my first 3D printer and I would say it is an amazing 3D printer. It’s easy to install, easy to use, and it’s stable. The quality of prints is super. I would highly recommend Ender3.

6. FloridaCaraway says:

Spai

Se ajusta prefectamente a la descripcin del producto. El montaje no reviste mayor complejidad y adems trae todas las herramientas que son necesarias. Buena relacin calidad-precio

Spai

Dificultad de montaje media (3 hrs). Despus de la calibracin, la primera prueba de impresin desde un archivo de la tarjeta SD ha salido perfecta. Hasta el momento muy bien ! Recomendado montarla siguiendo algn tutorial online.

Calidad de componentes y fácil calibració

8. Dave Johnson says:

United States

This is a great printer for anyone just starting out or for anyone who needs a lot of printers asap. Easy to out together. Runs great. Had them for 4 days and have already done a few 24 hour long prints.

France

Seulement un tape de l’assemblage tait “a bien tudier” (crire “difficile” est exagre), a mon avis, pour le prix, c’est trs difficile trouver de mieux. Impression presque parfait en PLA (Amazon Basic)

10. Elliott3593 says:

Spai

Magnfica compra, muy fcil de montar con las instrucciones que incluye. Fcil de calibrar y de utilizar. Muy resistente.

Magnífica relación calidad precio.

11. the red headed traveler says:

France

Aprs quelques rglages l’impression 3d est parfaite rien dire maintenant a voir avec le temps

Ender 3

Spai

Te llega todo muy bien empaquetado y es fcil de montar, te lleva un par de horas para tenerla funcionando. Si se complica la cosa hay muchos vdeos que te ayudan al montaje.
    Casi al ao se me fundi la placa base. Pero el servicio tcnico de Comgrow es muy bueno y amable, al poco ya tena mi nueva placa funcionando sin coste alguno.

13. Anna Hepburn says:

United States

The instructions are a little vague and although there are pictures the placement of some components turn into a guessing game.

France

Montage facile, fait en 1h30, sans courir. N’ayant jamais fait de l’impression 3D, la prise en main est assez simple pour dmarrer. Maintenant reste trouver un bon logiciel pour crer les modeles. Je recommande pour une premire machine.

Très bonne machine.

Machine is amazing if you buy a metal extruder bearing plate as my ne had a tendency to snappl the bearing off.

Cannot say that comgrow is amazing, I would call them unprofessional. I contacted them about this plate breaking and up to now still no word from them, they where contacted on 28th June and it’s now 4th July. I am now out of pocket for a part that should be covered by the warranty and guarantee. Honestly buy directly from Creality through Amazon better CS and product support.

Great printer, crappy seller.

Great printer, crappy seller.

works well, well packed, as expected good product Good value

works well, well packed, as expected good product Good value

Working perfectly for over a month but don’t think abs material is suitable
    Manual bed calibration required which is a bit of a pai

20. LenardEdgar says:

Easy to assemble. The instruction are not the best written document and some parts don’t quite march the diagrams but it’s still a simple assembly and can be done in less than an hour.
    The quality of the printing,following configuration, is excellent and the heated bed provides a good adhesion. The X,y,z home positions may require a flash of the main board to properly calibrate but instructions are available on YouTube etc and printing can commence even with an small offset.