Joy-Con Pair Green/Pink (Nintendo Switch)

Dimensions: 12.9 x 4.5 x 12.4 cm; 150.25 Grams
Model: 1029638
Batteries Included: Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Origin: Japan

Synced within seconds , charged quick and fully compatible as expected.

They have a slightly less smooth surface feel than original blue/red which I find makes for a better grip.

Really bright colours and totally responsive when attached to the screen-console or has standalone.

Joy Cons do give Joy.

2. verifiedmarketresearch says:

Great, vibrant colours and quality is fantastic! Works great on my new OLED model too!

Vibrant colours! Works with OLED model too!

Good controls, easy to connect to Switch and arrived quite quickly. All official and no problems.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Vibrant colours! Works with OLED model too!

My son is very happy with his replacement joy con,all smiles

6. rehabaddict says:

So funky

7. ValFizumqgkm says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

So funky

All as required. Very happy child with these replacement controllers.

9. MalindaSpivey says:

Only place I have been able to find singular joy cons instead of having to fork out 85 for a set of joy cons. Works very well, syncs quickly with the switch. Happy child

10. CelestaWitzel says:

Works great on the switch especially for racing games like Mario and Crash. Can now have 4 players at once

Product bought through Nintendo so it was always going to be good quality. Nice colours, arrived swiftly

13. TheronBrito says:

I mostly use my Switch while connected to my TV so I got these Joy-Cons purely to have a second set for my girlfriend or anyone else who visits our home. To be honest, I usually use the Pro Controller and neglect my Joy-Cons a lot of the time, because they’re just not as comfortable to use. That said, that’s not so much a flaw of the design as a consequence of innovation. The Joy-Cons are really designed to be broken off from the Switch console to allow for instant local co-op on the go. They’re genious from that perspective, playing into the sense of fun and play the Switch console seems to have been designed around. My nephews also have a Switch and there have been many family events where they have huddled around a table nearby with their cousins playing a multiplayer game, once the adult conversation has bored them. The Joy-Cons are an essential part of that situation as they can be transported with the console so easily and provide a broad range of control in a small package.

Most of us have heard about drift though, which is the one big black mark against these controllers. They’re not cheap to replace so it’s a pretty big issue that I hope Nintendo will have resolved with their next hardware release.

I love the colours of these and they are brilliant controllers in general.
    The only reason I can’t give 5 stars is that I feel there is a small design flaw in that the buttons are not soft touch. For the hefty price of these little devices (and any of the Nintendo branded joycon) I would expect those little extras that make the user experience a little nicer, such as soft touch buttons that don’t make a load of clicky noises when using.

Just what I needed and the colours are beautiful better than the original colours!! my daughters switch looks loads better now

Was a little conscious ordering through amazon for a legitimate Nintendo joy con but its real and paired up instantly life saver amazo

17. DamianWannemake says:

18. ThelmaSams says:

Official product so quality is as you’d expect but my word the pricetag is hideous. Shame on Nintendo for making a periferal 1/3 of the cost of the entire console.

19. Genevieve Quick says:

Ok so bought a DIY kit that lasted 4 weeks, bought a different brand to the real version which started drifting after 4 months and calibration didn’t work, so now bought the proper branded product and works a treat and is just better quality, should have spent the extra in 1st place

Great price, for aa genuine product i had this on offer, work as expected great spare set. Bought as a spare , so daily used at the moment, was on offer at time of purchase.

22. CathyArgueta says:

These do exactly what they are supposed to but I only have 4 stars as if you’re a dinosaur like me, you like to know what each button does. I like an easy life and by putting the letters on the buttons would make things easy.

These were bought as a gift, a bit pricey and they don’t come with a controller dock (can buy these elsewhere/argos/amazon etc.

Bought as a gift and recipient was happy. They look nice!

Bought as a gift and recipient was happy. They look nice!

This is our second set of replacement joy cons that we’ve had to buy for our switch.
    The drift issue is real, it’s annoying and it feels like Nintendo treat these controllers as consumable items because they can be detached from the console and easily replaced… at least, at a cost.
    It’s cheaper to buy the extended warranty at check out when offered, I feel we’ll eventually need to get a replacement set again.

Thank goodness for buying these separately! My sons Switch controllers had stopped working properly and I was worried I’d either have to replace the whole thing or pay for it to be repaired. Replacing these solved the problem instantly.

28. Ionut Ilascu says:

29. Iyah Love says:

These Nintendo Joy-cons are the real deal. They work. But are too expensive for an item that wears out far too quickly. Shame on you Nintendo !

Don’t buy the Non-Nintendo copies. They are a waste of time.

Don’t buy the Non-Nintendo copies. They are a waste of time.

31. TaylahHBQP says:

Looks great and really adds a fun splash of colour to my switch. Highly recommend! Comes in a small box, no fuss or hassle. Works a treat and would buy again if they sold in other colours

Great item and looks amazing!

32. ChassidRingler says:

I have been looking for a pair of joy cons for my switch as mine haven’t been working properly since it’s second hand. These have been working perfectly and there’s no drift to them at all. They work great. I totally recommend them

33. ConcepcionMalla says:

Excellent you can just buy one of them instead of the pair As I only need the left Joy con This seems like the sensible thing to Purchase would definitely recommend

35. Dan Evon says:

36. Denis Bedoya says:

Colours look cool but considering the problems I have had with previous Joy-Cons, I think they are too expensive.