Command Decorating Clips, Value Pack of 40 Mini Hooks and 48 Small Adhesive Strips, Transparent – Hanging Clips for Decorations and Fairy Lights, Wall Adhesive – Damage Free Hanging

clear deco clips clear mini hooks clear wire hooks clear oval hooks clear caddy clear refill strips
Holds 1 clip for every 0.6 metres of lights 225g 225g 900g 900g Re-use with Clear Indoor Hooks
Additional Sizes / Colours Also available in Medium and White Also available in Small and Large Also available in Small and Large
Great for Hanging Twinkle Lights, Fairy Lights String Lights, Garland, Ornaments Kitchen Utensils, Dustpan, Oven Mitts, Belts, Jewellery Wreath, Sign, Banner, Scarf, Closet Accessories Spice Jars, Herbs, Snacks, Pantry Items, Beauty Products
picture hanging decorative clear general purpose indoor bath bathroom water-resistant outdoor
Indoor/Outdoor Indoor Indoor, excluding bathrooms or humid environments Indoor, excluding bathrooms or humid environments Indoor, excluding bathrooms or humid environments Indoor or outdoor Indoor or outdoor
Water-Resistant Strips
Great for Hanging Picture frames Home décor Lights Brooms Towels String lights
Wall art Wreaths Jewellery Hats and jackets Robes Rope lights
Mirrors Jackets Accessories Keys Loofahs and scrubs Wreaths
Canvas Keys Keys Clipboards Soap and toiletries Seasonal décor
Posters Bags and purses Wreaths Office supplies Make-up Party decorations
Wall clocks Jewellery Home décor Bags and purses Kids bath toys Grilling utensils
Letters Scarves Cleaning supplies Shower storage Thermometer

Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: 3M
Colour: Clear
Quantity: 1
Size: 6.7 in*1.05 in*3.8 in

Do what they say they’re going to do. Love this product.

Do what they say they’re going to do. Love this product.

Used these a few days ago to put up my Christmas lights they are brilliant nor come down yet!

4. CaridadRamsden says:

Used for putting up outdoor Christmas lights – did the job perfectly!

These are great for decorations and remove cleanly would definitely recommend

Remember that it’s not outside clips so do not put on outside glass windows. It sticks on indoor surfaces. I was able to remove and reuse with no issues. I have not removed the clips from the wall surface yet. Highly recommended.

Fantastic little kit for quick and easy hanging of Christmas lights (or anything else you may want to hang) I am addicted to these hooks now! All shapes and sizes! Fantastic

Brillia

Great little chips , very easy to put on wall , holds up properly

9. Renee Hartwick says:

They are not too bad, i lost 2 but the rest stills up with all my xmas lights. Ideal to hang lights and there is no mess

10. Abrar Al-Heeti says:

Used these clips to hang my Christmas lights outside the house, perfect without having to drill holes. Used on the flashing so it was plastic, not brick. But very easy to set up and move if in the wrong place. Would recommend.

If you don’t remove these perfectly they will take paint off the wall. Other than that there pretty perfect way of hanging pretty much anything very easy

Worked as wanted. Makes sure you use the right side of the adhesive strip for the wall.

No matter how careful or how much you follow the instruction and make sure you pull the tab properly without lifting it, the paint gets pulled away or the tab simply snaps.

Every year...

14. DoraWIJmkph says:

Really liked using these to put outdoor Christmas lights. Previously used a staple gun and these were a 100 times better. They stayed up in fairly strong winds too. Can’t really fault them.

We got these for our Christmas lights. Easy to use lights never fell down they did exactly what they were spouse to do. Only slight issue is they are a pain to pull off Just a little tough.

16. Peter Guy says:

Found these hard to stick a good few ended up in bin due to falling off pvc and then rest were extremely vhstd to remove would not buy agai

Been up since Dec 5th and it’s now Jan 7th
    None have come down. So good I’ve bought some more for use with 2022 Christmas outdoor lights.

19. AlineLindon says:

As with other Command products I’ve bought on Amazon, these clips were ideal for purpose. I got them to support Christmas lights around the front door and they were perfect. Would recommend this seller and the product.

I stuck about 12 of these around my front door frame so my Christmas lights would stay around the door securely and they worked brilliantly, no issues even after bad weather. Will buy more and use around inside windows next yea

These Command cable clips are virtually invisible . Very neat , strong adhesive power . So far they are holding the fairy light cables without any signs of failing. I needed a reliable fixing system around the upper section of our conservatory and these are excellent.

Brilliant product, wish I had found them years ago!

22. CGDev says:

I fitted a pack of these in a porch so they are exposed to some quite cold temperatures (although not outside). After reading some of the other reviews, I followed the instructions to the letter and they have been stuck up fine for a month so far and not shown any signs of falling off.

23. JacklynJoslyn says:

It’s simple. They are fantastic little things with so much adhesion and when you want them gone just pull the tab. Definitely buy agai

These stick really well and you can’t really see them. Used them to hang up Christmas lights and they were fantastic.

25. MackenzBrigham says:

26. ArcherServin says:

Really good for temporary use. Just wish that they were clear once up as I had to camouflage them! They removed very easily which I was pleasantly surprised about.

27. StefaniByatt says:

Bought these to replace some I used last year for Christmas lights. Some of the ones I put up last year just fell off the wall with a slight touch after the year. But in fairness it did take some paint with it so it may be the paint failing rather than me adhesive

28. AthenaBravo says:

Stuck to facia outside for hanging cluster type Xmas leds. Worked well, only one came unstuck and it was because I never wiped dirt from surface first. All others held over Xmas period and hopefully will still be there for next yea

Perfect to string fairy lights all the way around my lounge! Has lasted a really long time so far and none have fallen off

30. Christy says:

So great for hanging decorations and easy to remove with no marks left on wall and ceiling would definitely buy agin and will use for all decorations now!!!

31. EusebiaSchaefer says:

Perfect! Used for Xmas lights and when lights taken down left clips in place for next time as transparent – and they are still there!

I used these for my Christmas lights around my windows. I attached the hooks to the uPVC surround and the lights fit easily into the hooks. I changed the location for a few of the hooks and found they removed easily and no residue left behind.

I use these all over the place. Easy to use, easy to remove. A must for fairy lights