Hive UK7001720 View Indoor Security Camera – White & Champagne Gold, 14.5 cm*8.8 cm*8.8 cm

hive view
  1. hive view
  2. hive view
  3. hive view
  4. hive view
  5. hive view
  1. hive view
  2. hive view
  3. hive view
  4. hive view
hive view
Weight: 543 g
Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)
Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.8 x 14.5 cm; 543 Grams
Model: UK7001720
Part: UK7001720
Colour: White & Champagne Gold
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Lithium Ion
Manufacture: Hive
Colour: White & Champagne Gold
Quantity: 1
Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)

1. GerardWwbusbdgr says:

Very handy although the USB cable is far too long and replaced by a more appropriate one. Very useful addition to the house and provides peace of mind when away.

Bought three of these for the house and they are performing really well. The first took a bit of faffing around to get sorted as it would connect to the WiFi (I have an internal booster system) but managed to sort it out. After that the remaining two hooked up easily. They work great, record well and great having 2-way sound (although the speaker – perhaps understandably – is not brilliant). Does what it says on the tin and so far uber/reliable.

I bought the camera to add to my existing Hive heating setup.
    Installation was probably the best, most simple affair that I’ve ever experienced setting up a camera. It really was as easy as a couple of button presses in the Hive app and there we go, beautiful clear image and zero messing around with complicated settings. Credit where its due, Hive has done a fantastic job at making the installation easy.
    So the unit its-self seems very well made, it has a good weight to it and feels as though it is fairly premium in the materials of its construction. The image in day light is really good, very clear and good colour representation. Image during the evening is also reasonably clear, obviously not as sharp as in day light but very acceptable.
    The responsiveness of the image in the Hive app is great, very little lag on my 26mbps broadband connection and also the sound implementation is a good bonus.

I’m very happy with the camera, have it set up as a weather cam as I live out of town and prefer the security to know that in the winter I can attempt to drive home from work (we get snowed in/out a lot up here!). The set up was absolutely not a problem or complication at all – really easy and straight forward. I may even purchase another!

5. MaritzaGrimwade says:

I bought the camera to add to my existing Hive heating setup.

6. JulianaTuck says:

I bought the camera to add to my existing Hive heating setup.

7. Jetches My Not So Vacant Shelf says:

Yes you can get cheaper cameras, but you get what you pay for. These cameras are beautifully designed, well made and the software works. Even more important one of mine developed a fault a long time after the warranty expired. Their support team was very helpful and when they could not get it working again…they sent me a replacement free of charge. Yes they are higher cost, but in the long run they may well save you money. Highly recommended.

8. HarrietSomerset says:

9. JeanettDXPX says:

bought to add to my Hive Home Guard system. Works great, cheapest price I could find plus Prime protected. all good