MYLEE 15 Seconds Cure Convex Curing® LED Gel Polish Nail Drying Lamp KIT, 3 Curing Cycle, Compatible With All Gel Polish, Kit incl. MYGEL Top & Base Coat, Mylee Prep + Wipe, Gel Remover (Black)

manicure kit

Mylee’s latest nail technology, the Convex Curing technology, will make sure every layer of gel polish will be cured fast and flawless. The lamp was developed following high standards, so we made it our duty to create the perfect lamp for the perfect nail treatment. Boasting the latest Convex Curing LED technology, paired with advanced 365-305nm double light source technology, the Mylee Pro delivers an expert, hassle-free cure in just 15 seconds.

Weight: 1.05 Kilograms
Dimensions: 30.4 x 24.8 x 13.7 cm; 1.05 Kilograms
Brand: MYLEE
Colour: Black
Manufacture: MYLEE
Colour: Black
Reference: MYLEE-CONVEX-BS3
Volume: 500 Millilitres

It’s my first attempt at doing my own gel nails at home and I’m actually pretty pleased with myself. Nails look great.

The curing lamp is very simple to use, with 15, 30 and 60 second timer options.

The base and top coats are good.

Nail prep and polish wipe does both tasks.

Then there’s the gel remover.

As long as you have your own gel polish, nail buffer and cuticle pusher, this is all you need to get started.

Delighted

The curing lamp is very simple to use, with 15, 30 and 60 second timer options.

The base and top coats are good.

Nail prep and polish wipe does both tasks.

Then there’s the gel remover.

Delighted

This is a really good nail lamp for gel nails at home. It has made the time I spend on my nails much shorter and it is very efficient.

4. TristaHendricks says:

5. AnnieFXXausa says:

The product itself works well. It’s a little bit flimsy and cheap for the hefty price tag but overall it’s good. The only downfall is it’s advertised as 15 seconds cure time however all of the mylee polish requires 60 seconds cure time so irregardless it still needs 60 seconds for each coat but after 60 seconds it cures well and it does the job- just don’t expect it to work in 15 seconds.

Bought for the missis, she loved it. Uses it all the time.