2 USB-C Ports Laptop Power Bank, PD 100W 26800mAh Quick Charge Portable Laptop Charger, Fast Charging External Battery Pack for MacBook, iPhone, Samsung, HP, Dell, Lenovo and More

laptop power bank
CHARGE 3 DEVICES AT ONCE
100W portable charger for laptop

NOTE :

1、Please make sure your laptop supports PD protocol before purchase & recharge the power bank when received the power bank for using.

Can only charge your laptop from USB-C port,make sure your laptop can be charged from USB-C port.

2、The included USB-C to C cable supports up to 60W.

3、A 20V/5A(100W) USB-C to C cable with E-marker is needed to charge a 60W ABOVE LAPTOP at full speed, please buy it separately.

4、Check your laptop power comsuption before use, for example, when your laptop power comsuption is 65W, the output will be 65W max, the charging speed will also be fluctuate during the full charging process,it’s all decided by the devices’s needs, it is smartly set to protect your laptop.

5、There are two type-c ports, please make sure to charge your laptop from TYPE-C port mrked” IN/OUT”.

6、Fully charged every 3 months for best results and store it between -20 and 45 °C. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.

7、When charging over 60W devices, make sure the portable charger has at least 3 LEDs illuminated, otherwise, the charging speed will be insufficient.

Dimensions: 18.03 x 7.62 x 2.11 cm; 450 Grams
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Manufacture: Dongguan Yihang Electronic Co., Ltd.
Origin: China
Reference: SP03

I purchased this item to be a backup charger for my Microsoft Surface pro 8. And it charges it very well, to about 85 to 90 per cent. I’m a power user so can’t complain. The included c to c lead is great at 95 cm. The a to c lead is a meagre 45cm. For the price it would have been nice to include a wall charger. Overall very satisfied though.

3. The Hearst Network says:

High capacity power bank with up to 100W on a PD charging port is capable to charge with no problems for most USB-C laptops including MacBook Pro. My Dell XPS 9650 is happy with the extra juice when I’m somewhere off the grid.
    It’s pretty big size-wise but it needs to be to provide such impressive charging power.
    It’s probably one of the best power banks in this price range in my opinion.

True Powerhorese among the powerbanks

It’s probably one of the best power banks in this price range in my opinion.

True Powerhorese among the powerbanks

It’s probably one of the best power banks in this price range in my opinion.

True Powerhorese among the powerbanks

6. Carlo7998nzi says:

It’s probably one of the best power banks in this price range in my opinion.

True Powerhorese among the powerbanks

I’m not saying it’s heavier than it says on the tin, but don’t buy this to stick in your pocket for a boost. This one is for a weekend away camping or something

8. EmilieKopf says:

10. montana mama says:

Germany 🇩🇪

Ich habe mir diese Powerbank gekauft, weil ich mit ihr die Aufnahmedauer meiner EOS R5 C verlngern wollte. Deswegen brauche ich auch die PD-Funktion, die einwandfrei funktioniert. Die Powerbank ist von den Auenmaen scheinbar nicht wesentlich grer als die in ihr verbauten Akkuzellen. Diese befinden sich in einem schlichten, schwarzen, an den beiden Seiten abgerundeten Gehuse mit 4 kleinen LEDs, der Powertaste zum Prfen des Ladezustands und eben den drei USB-Anschlssen (2x USB C, 1x USB A).
    Habe mit ihr erst einen Drehtag hinter mir, bei dem sie souvern die ntige Leistung zur Verfgung stellte und am Ende noch mehr Restladung hatte, als ich gedacht htte. Es ist sicher kein Leichtgewicht, aber wenn ich sie bei Aufnahmen im Kamerarucksack lasse, ist das kein Problem. Ich finde sie prima!

11. NPIPaulxtddll says:

Germany 🇩🇪

Germany 🇩🇪

Power in einer Hand. Die Leistung ist sehr gut. Allerdings ist die Powerbank relativ gro und nicht sehr leicht. Aber das war mir vorher schon klar und fr mich zhlte die Leistung, welche mich auch berzeugt.

Germany 🇩🇪

14. Milan9334zeln says:

I bought this for a long flight, but didn’t use it on flight. However when I tested it out, it provided 4.5hrs extra for my Windows laptop. So it literally doubled the battery life for my laptop. Extremely pleased with it. It is on the costlier side, but it is true PD100 (well my laptop charger is 65W so it is able to pump out that much atleast…)

If you charge using a phone charger it will take forever to charge, that’s not really the battery banks’ problem. With my laptop charger (65W) it charges in a few hours.

Phones/tablets it will charge multiple times, I wasn’t keeping track.

Some people are complaining it isn’t charging. I noticed this too. This happens if your Earth line is open or other wiring weridities like neutral-live swapped etc. Try changing the plug point you have plugged it into. I had a dodgy plug point in my room where it just won’t charge.

15. Emily Price says:

Phones/tablets it will charge multiple times, I wasn’t keeping track.

Phones/tablets it will charge multiple times, I wasn’t keeping track.

17. BridgetChism says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

A quality product. I carry it in an old sock to save it getting scratched in my laptop bag. It recharges my Lenovo laptop in a couple of hours over USB C. One point to bare in mind, when charging a laptop, the laptop thinks it’s connected to mains power, so remember to adjust your laptop power settings if you are seeking maximum run-time from this power bank whilst also using your laptop at the same time.

18. fanner says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Germany 🇩🇪

Vorneweg die Powerbank mit stolzen 26800mah akku kapazitt und mit einer ladeleitung von 100watt ist nicht schlecht konnte bisher nur ein Netzteil nutzen das 60Watt Bereitstellt aber ist auch ordentlich dann muss man nicht lang warten bis die Powerbank voll ist also bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden 🙂

20. FreddyODoherty says: