3 M 4251 – Face mask with Filters, Special for Paint/Varnish Fumes.: m.k4s.uk: DIY & Tools
SALE PRICE: £26.80
- Half Mask, Ready to use
- Specially designed filters to make breathing easier
- Parabolic exhalation valve reduces the build-up of heat
- Does not interfere in the field of vision
|Dimensions:||20.7 x 15 x 12 cm; 340 Grams|
From the manufacturer
3 M 4251 – Face mask with Filters, Special for Paint/Varnish Fumes.
- Maintenance-free respirator for spray painting, brush and roller painting, orbital and manual sanding
- A1 protection against organic gases and vapours such as solvent based paint, adhesive and cleaning detergents*
- P2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists*
- No maintenance required – ready to use when needed. Use until damaged, particulate filters clog or gas filters become saturated
- Enhanced breathability and reduced resistance provided by twin inhalation valves and large bonded carbon filters, compared to single filter masks
- Comfortable breathing due to low resistance exhalation valve
- Tested and approved to comply with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 405:2001 + A1:2009 FFA1P2 R D)
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Do not use for isocyanate paints
- Pack contents: 1 respirator
- This product helps protect against certain organic gases and vapours (bp > 65 °C) in concentrations up to 10 x WEL or 1000 ppm (whichever is the lower) and particles in concentrations up to 10 x WEL
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
3M Spray Paint Respirator 4251 is our half-mask hybrid respirator that can be used until damaged, clogged or saturated. It features twin inhalation valves, large, bonded carbon filters and a low resistance exhalation valve to make breathing more comfortable.
For enhanced breathability when spray painting, brush and roller painting, orbital and manual sanding use 3M Spray Paint Respirator 4251. Our no maintenance, disposable half mask respirator is ready to wear and can be used multiple times, or until damaged, particulate filters clog, or gas filters become saturated. It’s suitable for DIY tasks around the home and garden, helping to provide P2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists. Featuring twin inhalation valves, large, bonded carbon filters and a low resistance exhalation valve, breathing is more comfortable and resistance is reduced compared to single filter masks. It’s tested and approved to comply with European standards and is compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.