Beast Gear Weight Lifting Straps – Professional, Padded Gym Wrist Straps w/Advanced Gel Grips

Beast Gear boxing hand wraps bandages gloves mma martial arts gel everlast mexican winning boxer
lifting straps deadlift weightlifting straps weight lifting straps beast gear bear grip dead lift

Dimensions: 29 x 12 x 2 cm; 49.9 Grams
Brand: Beast Gear
Model: DEJUAE_SML
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Beast Gear

They do what they need to do well, and take the strain from the hand when lifting heavy weights.

so far from what i can see its good material and it feels comfy. i have yet to use on more heavy weights but helps with other equipment other then weights so would recommend for beginners and people who are wanting their first straps or people like myself low on money 10/10 good delivery time as well very satisfied

3. LorrainMeece says:

4. Vanessa9955 says:

Good product strong and useful gets the job done but would be good to be slightly smaller around the wris

7. Daven Mathies says:

Just what I needed for the gym I can’t fault these easy to use and very comfortable thr grip is fantastic on them

eally great lifting straps, first time using them! make a huge difference

9. DaltonClawson says:

The product itself seems like it would work but my wrists/hands were too small so it didn’t wrap around my wrists correctly. Some different sizes would be great.

10. RoxannaSimonson says:

11. WWDPoppybgtlvxx says:

Straps are really helpful if ur deadlifting and I would recommend them if you feel like ur grip is letting you down. And these straps are perfect for the price

12. Dana Rousmaniere says:

Originally brought a set for my son to help with his grip on his deadlifts…he gave them a thumbs up and said they were perfect for the job so I brought some for myself…
    Great bit of kit, really comfy around the wrist the none slip grip helps with a bit with confidence that the bar won’t roll or slide

Have only been using these straps for a few weeks, but I’ve found them to do what I need them to do, which is to support my grip – the weakest part of my body in relevant exercises – so that I can properly work the target muscles, which I couldn’t do beforehand. I bought them to replace ones I got from bulk that were too thick. As someone with smaller hands, it was an issue.

Only four stars for comfort simply because it’s inevitable that the straps will dig into the wrists when you’re lifting heavy, so discomfort is expected. But it’s very minor, and not an issue.

And the little red dots do seem to help, so a nice innovation.

To sum up, they’re certainly worth less than a tenner.

17. JocelynStapleto says:

And the little red dots do seem to help, so a nice innovation.

To sum up, they’re certainly worth less than a tenner.

18. The Motley Fool says:

These are brilliant if your grip lifting weights is weak, I use these all the time now in the gym when I lift weights or doing chin ups.

19. HoseaWilley says:

I didn’t give it five stars for comfort because who would? They’re lifting straps! But they do exactly what they should do and provide you with a bit extra grip stability on certain exercises. Me and my son are both using them and find them great.

21. Lavonne Treskatsch says:

22. DeniseXOPsrfyvu says:

23. EddieClowes says:

his product is amazing for gym users, i was able to break my PR on deadlifts thanks to these grips 😀

25. TysonRowntree says:

It helps a lot! First time using this thing to help me to do deadlift and thanks to it, I can focus more on the position of my back thanks to the better grip.

27. JoanneMoon says:

28. Jeff the ALDI Shopper says:

This product is amazing for lifting heavy and for use in the gym. My muscles will fatigue before my grip now which is amazing. 100% recommend it.

29. MNUMitchel says:

30. IgnacioCooper says:

Surprisingly tough for the price, they look good and feel comfortable to wear even when you’re pulling real weight for deadlifts.

Initially didn’t grip as well as I’d like due to the rubber dot finish being a little slick but after some use they’ve got all the bite and grip I need.

Worth the purchase and if you want to speed up wearing in the grip you can always run them down on a rough surface or with some sandpaper to break them in quick.

31. Kayla says: