Durgod Taurus K320 TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – 87 Keys – Double Shot PBT – NKRO – USB Type C ANSI US (Cherry Brown, Space Grey) (Cherry Red, White)

Durgod Mechanical Keyboard

Tenkeyless(TKL) 80% keyboard design, simple, elegant and compact size, save more space for your mouse and provides extra flexibility for your keyboard positioning.

100% anti-ghosting, N-key rollover, windows key disabled in game mode, perfect gaming and typing keyboard.

This keyboard adds many functions that you can access via FN + combination key (eg. Shortcut to media key).

• All the keys except FN Key are programmable.
  • Independant macro editor
  • Independent profile editor.
  • Windows key lock function programming.

Specifications:

• 87 keys
  • Material: Plastic
  • Layout: ANSI – US International
  • Keycaps: PBT doubleshot
  • Full N‐key rollover ;Anti‐ghosting technology
  • Supports DURDOD Zeus Engine software
  • Cable length: 1.6 m (5.2 ft)
  • Interface: USB (plug and play)
  • Dimensions: 14.8 x 5.2 x 0.9 in (37.5 x 13.2 x 2.4 cm)
  • Weight: 1.98 lbs (0.9 kg)

Box Content:

• Durgod K320 Mechanical Keyboard
  • Instruction manual (English / Chinese)
  • Dust cover
  • Type-C to type-C USB cable (3.3 ft ; 1m)
  • Type-C to type-A USB cable (5.9 ft. ; 1.6m)
  • Logo sticker
  • Keycap puller

Durgod K320 Taurus Layout

Durgod k320 Taurus Space Grey mechanical gaming keyboard doubleshot pbt macros customize

Function Key:

• FN+F1:Play/Pause
  • FN+F2:Stop
  • FN+F3:Previous Track
  • FN+F4:Next Track
  • FN+F5:Mute
  • FN+F6:Volume Down
  • FN+F7:Volume Up
  • FN+F12:Switch Customize Profile [MR Mode: The Profile could only be customized through Durgod Zeus Engine software, but can we swapped on the keyboard.]
  • FN+Left WIN:Windows Key Lock

Durgod Taurus K320 Adjustable feets

Adjustable feets

Adjustable feets allows you to prop the keyboard up at an angle to relieve your wrists. (2 positions)

Durgod Taurus k320 Doubvleshot PBT keycaps

Double Shot PBT keycaps

On top of the switches go the doubleshot PBT keycaps .

Unlike printing, Doublesshot keycaps type is produced when two layers of plastic are molded into each other.

The keys legends which will never fade or chip off.

Durgod Taurus k320 Grey OEM profile

OEM Profile

Most vintage and modern mechanical keyboards have keycaps in what is called “Standard Profile” or “OEM Profile”

Durgod Taurus K320 Accessories

Cables & Accesories

The Durgod Taurus K320 comes with two different cables: (5.2 ft.)

• USB Type-A to USB Type-C
  • USB Type-C to USB Type-C

In the box, you will also get a Durgod Logo sticker as well as a Durgod Wire keypuller. and a Dust Cover to protect your keyboard from the dust .

Durgod Taurus K320 Adjustable feets

Adjustable feets

Durgod Taurus k320 Doubvleshot PBT keycaps

Doubleshot PBT Keycaps

Durgod Taurus k320 Grey OEM profile

OEM Profile

Durgod Taurus K320 Accessories

Durgod Taurus k320 Accessories

Durgod Zeus Engine

Durgod Zeus Engine customize macros key mapping customize lighting k320 k310 taurus mechancial keeb

Customize your keyboard

Durgod Zeus Engine allow you to customize any keys:

• Seteup Macros
  • Remap any keys
  • Record key combination
  • Set Up Multimedia Key
  • Launch Application
  • Disable any key

Durgod Taurus K320 mechanical gaming keyboard programmable macros pbt duobleshot Durgod K320 taurus rgb mechanical gaming keybaord abs shie thru macros zeus engine typist Durgod K310 mechanical gaming keyboard typist office use doubleshot pbt keycaps durable macros Durgod hades 68 mechanical gaming keyboard rgb backlit aluminium cnc frame casing high end Durgod HK Gaming Venus Keyboard Durgod K520 gemini rgb mechanical gaming keybaord abs shie thru macros zeus engine typist
Housing Plastic Plastic Plastic Aluminium Aluminium Plastic
Number of keys 87 87 104 68 61 87
Anti Ghosting
Software Durgod Zeus Engine Durgod Zeus Engine Durgod Zeus Engine Durgod Hera Compiler Durgod Hera Compiler Durgod Zeus Engine
Cable USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C USB Type-A to Type-C & USB Type-C to Type-C
Wireless n/a n/a n/a n/a
Keycaps PBT Doubleshot PBT Doubleshot PBT Doubleshot ABS Shinethru PBT Doubleshot ABS Shinethru
Backlit n/a RGB n/a RGB RGB RGB
Switches Options Cherry Mx Cherry Mx RGB Cherry Mx Gateron, Kailh Box, Cherry Mx RGB Gateron, Kailh Box, Cherry Mx RGB Cherry Mx RGB
Operating System Windows , Mac OS, Linux Windows , Mac OS, Linux Windows , Mac OS, Linux Windows , Mac OS, Linux Windows , Mac OS, Linux Windows , Mac OS, Linux

Weight: 990 g
Dimensions: 35.7 x 13.2 x 2.45 cm; 990 Grams
Brand: DURGOD
Model: k320
Colour: White
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Durgod
Colour: White

1. KateD says:

Australia

I’m a writer, not a gamer. This keyboard is very satisfying to work on.
    It feels solid, stable and resilient.
    It is as described.
    Great.

2. BlytheMadera says:

Germany

This is a solid keyboard, works and feels as expected. The only thing that bothers me is the color of indicator leds. If they were green like back in the good old days, it could be almost perfect retro keyboard. A bit of ivory in the plastic and that would be 100% match

Australia

Nebula S Silent Red.

Easy on the fingers. Silent Red switch is quiet. Good for office setting or if you’re typing during a phone call.
    Choose the switch that is right for you. Fantastic keyboard. You won’t regret!

I have both Durgod K320 Nebula S Silent Red and Logitech Craft. I use the K320 most of the time.

K320:
    – Almost as quiet as Logitech Craft / MX Keys. All mechanical keyboard switches make some sound.
    – Better typing feel (deeper key press) than Logitech Craft / MX Keys (shallow key press).
    – Without backlight, letters on key caps can be a little dull. Craft / MX Keys has white characters so still easy to see without backlight.
    – With backlight, letters are easy to see. Same for Craft / MX Keys.
    – K320 Nebula S can have each key or group of keys mapped to a different colour scheme.
    – Quality build, no flex. Same for Craft / MX Keys.
    – Wired connection. Craft / MX Keys is wireless.

To select an individual colour on K320 Nebula S:
    – Press keys Fn+PrtSc (Function + Print Screen) to scroll through to the desired lighting mode.
    – Press keys Fn+Pause, which will light up a different colour on each key.
    – Press the key that is lit in the colour you want.

To return to Nebula mode (multi-colour), press keys Fn+ScrLk.

United States

DURGOD Taurus K320 TKL Review – White LEDs with Cherry MX Silent Black Switches:

I am absolutely in love with this keyboard, and I am selling my old Razer BlackWidow Chroma. Clicky Clicky –> Mushy Silence.

As an MK enthusiast, The switch type I ordered is Cherry MX Silent Black, one of the rarest types of switches on the market. I have been hunting a descent backlit TLK keyboard with Cherry Silent Black switch type for years. Most MK doesn’t offer this switch type, which leaves me frustrated. The moment I found this Durgod Taurus K320 TKL with Cherry MX Silent Black was the moment that a dream finally came true. Major keyboard companies would sell an MX silent red, a lighter version. Whereas the Silent Black variants usually lost popularity and went out of stock. What a nightmare for someone like me – someone who plays the heavy keys. Those butterfly red switches are just not my taste.

Speaking of the build quality, the best descriptions are sturdiness and elegance. I love the font of the letters on the keycaps. They are simple, clean, and professional-looking. I seriously dislike the lousy and overly exaggerating fonts founded on the keycaps of other brands’ gaming keyboards. The keycaps are a perfect fit for the Cherry MX switches, made of double-shot PBT. They feel great to type on. In sum, I love this keyboard for two reasons. First, it offers a rare switch I enjoy. Second, the build quality is excellent.

One minor problem I have is that the included USB-C to USB-C cable seems to be flawed. It doesn’t have a very stable connection to my laptop and randomly disconnects. Amazon resolved it for me by giving me a new USB-C cable for free. Hence, no complaints, though I hoped that the factory-given cable could work in the first place.

Great Build, Awesome Feels!

5. Katie says:

United States

Great Build, Awesome Feels!

United States

Great Build, Awesome Feels!

7. Helen says:

United States

Great Build, Awesome Feels!

8. Monique Valeris says:

Canada

Great value ten-keyless without the unnecessary frills. I bought this so I could have more room for my mouse and for the linear switches, to replace the browns in my last keyboard. I’m happy with the switches and keycaps, they’ve been holding up well and feel pleasant. The printing and colour on the keycaps is good quality and suits my taste. Should be noted it doesn’t have any backlight, but that’s quite alright by me.

As for the bad, I have had some issues with random disconnects. It’s happened 2-3 times in about 10 months, so it’s not common, but nonetheless is very frustrating. I can be in the middle of an intense game and suddenly every input just stops working. I’ve had to quickly unplug and replug the keyboard to solve the issue. I have no idea what could cause that as the keyboard is not moving and the cables are plugged in tight, but I’ve not had such an issue with a keyboard before and it’s quite off-putting.

The only other note I would mention is the software is pretty mediocre. You can use their software to rebind some keys and enable the windows lock function, but I found it quite janky. The win lock takes a few seconds to kick in and the light didn’t always work. You’re generally better off just using AutoHotkey.

9. [email protected] Chris OHara says:

Australia

I’ve had this keyboard a few weeks now and it feels good to type on. It’s not quite, but it’s not clicky either. The TKL format is much more comfortable with a mouse than a full keyboard. They keyboard is a bit thicker than expected, other than that, happy with the purchase.

France

C’est un clavier solide, bien fait et dfinitivement suprieur 90% de claviers dans le march. Aprs Durgod, bye bye Logitech.

Australia

i recently got one of these keyboards and it arrived yesterday it is amazing i love it and it is the best quality keyboard for its price!

Canada

The keyboard is well built and very solid. I tried it with typing speed test and compared with my cheap OEM keyboard (not mechanical). I typed a bit faster with my cheap keyboard as their keys have less travel distance. I returned it as I believe they are good but not worth the extra money. The OEM membrane keyboard are actually better and quieter.

Mexico

El mejor teclado que he comprado. Si quieres empezar en el mundo de los teclados mecnicos, definitivamente este el teclado para hacerlo. El color esta muy bonito, ya llevo un ao con el y no me ha dado ningn problema

14. tsemtulku says:

Canada

Great keyboard overall, one thing is it makes an echoy hollow metal sound after pressing a key otherwise its okay

France

Les switch silent red sont silencieux mais la pression n’est quand mme pas trs agrable.