Evolution Power Tools ST2800 Circular Saw Guide Rail/Track Fits Makita, Bosch, Festool, (Clamps and Carry Bag Included), 2800 mm

ST2800
R185CCSX

Compatible with the R185CCSX

The ST2800 track goes perfectly with the Evolution R185CCSX. Combine the two for accuracy and reliability to get the job done faster, smoother and safer than ever before. Together they deliver straight cuts, ideal for sheet materials. Simply use the connector bars, along with the provided hex key to fit your track together. The 2x provided clamps along with the underside surface grips, ensure no movement when your saw is in a cutting motion

R185CCSX+

Compatible with the R185CCSX+

The ST2800 track goes perfectly with the Evolution R185CCSX+. Combine the two for accuracy and reliability to get the job done faster, smoother and safer than ever before. Together they deliver straight cuts, ideal for sheet materials. Simply use the connector bars, along with the provided hex key to fit your track together. The 2x provided clamps along with the underside surface grips, ensure no movement when your saw is in a cutting motion

R185CCSX

R185CCSX

R185CCSX+

R185CCSX+

ST1400 ST2800
Size 1400mm (2x 700mm) 2800mm (2x 1400mm)
Pieces 2pc 2pc
Clamps Included
Connector Bars
Carry Bag Included
Universal Fit

Size: 2800 mm
Dimensions: 280 x 19 x 1.1 cm; 4.7 Kilograms
Model: 004-0010
Part: 004-0010
Colour: Black / Orange / Silver
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Manufacture: Evolution
Colour: Black / Orange / Silver
Quantity: 1
Size: 2800 mm

1. NELKarinajkc says:

Great value , suits the Makita plung saw , my only gripe would be the clamp as you tighten they leave a mark from the screw that holds the cup , I marked 2 oak doors with them . I have a pair of makita clamps that fit so will be using them .

Brilliant piece of kit. I bought it for use with the Evolution circular saw which I love.
    The only, extremely minor issue I have is that the allen key required to join the two halves together gets lost in the storage pocket in the bag. This is being really picky as I have taken it out and put it in my screwdriver bits box which I have with me at all times.
    I can certainly recommend this track to anyone.

3. lodi says:

Absolutely brilliant quick and easy to use for straight cuts. Would recommend to anyone

4. FatimaAnsell says:

ot good I’m sad to say ,unfortunately I ordered the wrong guide rail for my new circular saw , discovering this when opening it on 14. 2. 2022 to late to return it. gutted

5. ShelleyCheatham says:

6. Hooked on Shoes says:

i’m very happy with the track and it’s great that you can keep everything in one bag

8. Mark Huffman says:

Easy to assemble and alter for different situations. Have not used with circular track saw but reciprocating Jigsaw cut clean, straight lines!

10. BLMVernita says:

11. HungNelmsrkdql says:

Italy

un binario in alluminio davvero comodo e preciso, si monta in un attimo e assicura tagli dritti. Arriva con una borsa di tela che la rende anche trasportabile. i due morsetti scorrono al di sotto del piano di lavoro, rendendo tutta la lunghezza disponibile e bloccano il binario in maniera sicura. I bordi lato lama, sono di platica (consiglio di controllarli prima perch a me si sono scollati) e devono essere “battezzati” con un primo taglio. il che, aiuta in seguito a posizionare il binario, la sega scorre bene e non si impunta, restando ben posizionata. lo consiglio a tutti gli hobbisti come me!!

agli dritti e puliti un vero portento