Russell Hobbs Black Mini Fridge RH8CLR8001B 8 Litre/10 Can Mini Portable Cooler & Warmer for Drinks, Cosmetics/Makeup/Skincare, AC/DC Power, Retro Style, Black, For Bedroom, Home, Caravan, Car (Black) [Energy Class A]

Russell Hobbs Black 8L Mini CoolerRussell Hobbs Black 8L Mini CoolerRH8CLR8001B Russell Hobbs Black 8L Mini Cooler

Dimensions: 32.3 x 32.5 x 42.2 cm; 3.5 Kilograms
Brand: Russell Hobbs
Part: RH8CLR8001B
Colour: Black
Batteries Required: No
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 32.3 x 32.5 x 42.2 cm; 3.5 Kilograms

Nice looking fridge that keeps drinks cold. The fridge has a slight hum noise to it but nothing to drastic.

2. Richard Trenholm says:

6. Cregg Weinmann says:

This Russell Hobbs Black Mini Fridge RH8CLR8001B 8 Litre/10 Can Mini Portable Cooler & Warmer for Drinks, Cosmetics/Makeup/Skincare, AC/DC Power, Retro Style, Black, For Bedroom, Home, Caravan, Car (Black) is great! Nice and compact! Easy to use! Works perfectly! Just great this summer! great for traveling! Nice quality! Sturdy and durable! Good value for money

12. demaytri says:

13. NathanielDavila says:

16. DiannaU18m says:

I have this in my office for cold water throughout the day and then I store my pre-workout drinks in it, too. Means I don’t take up space in the main fridge downstairs and my wife doesn’t get to see how many pre-workout drinks I actually consume

Noise level is pretty good, but not silent. I haven’t used the heat function yet but the drinks get really cold on the refrigerate function. Much colder than I expected so this was a great surprise.

It looks pretty good albeit it’s under my desk. I can fit between 8-14 cans in it depending on their size. It fits a large energy drink lying down which is a bonus.

Build quality seems good and you get a firm “click” when you shut the door which is nice.

18. Ida87Pvqfq says: