6.5 Ft Round Metal Arch Garden, Arbor for Garden, Indoor and Outdoor, Party Decoration, Easy Assembly (with Support Legs, Ground Anchors, Screwdriver, Instructions)

JCHB

JC HUMMINGBIRD 6.5FT ROUND ARCH WITH SUPPORT LEGS

wedding

Perfect For Wedding Use

Perfect For Wedding Use

JC HUMMINGBIRD 6.5FT ROUND ARCH WITH SUPPORT LEGS+ INSTRUCTION SHEET + SCREWDRIVER

Designed In USA, All Rights Reserved By JC HUMMINGBIRD INC.

Features:

Don’t worry about how to assemble. The instructions including illustrations will tell you how to assemble. Besides, there’re pre-cut and pre-drilled holes, you’ll find it’s very easy to assemble ad disassemble.

Specification:

Material: metal tubing coated in weather-resistant epoxy

Color: White

Decorate with various Climbing Plant, tulle, balloons, foliage, lights or anything else.(not included)

Suitable for: Wedding, Quinceaneras, or Sweet 16 Birthday Parties.

Package Include:

1x Garden Arch(without Plant Boxes, green plants and flowers)

1x Instruction Sheet

” JC HUMMINGBIRD 6.5 FT OR 5 FT Arch with support legs”:

1x screwdriver , 4x ground anchors

JC HUMMINGBIRD 6.75FT SINGLE BAR ROUND ARCH WITH BASE+ INSTRUCTION SHEET + SCREWDRIVER

Dimensions: 45.72 x 24.64 x 5.59 cm; 3.17 Kilograms
Part: JC-WD-AH2
Manufacture: JCHB
Reference: JC-WD-AH2

United States

The arch was light weight and got the job done. It does require screws at every joint though. It is not quick to put together.

United States

Used it for our wedding in may. It’s December and it’s still in our yard looking pretty and standing strong. Only thing is you got to really bolt it into the ground because it’s very lightweight.

United States

I’m very happy with this purchase.. It was bought to make as a Christmas decoration, we had lot’s of high wind this past Christmas season.. it held up beautifully!

5. LenardEdgar says:

6. LoviePennell says:

7. mprincipato says:

Absolutely perfect! My rose bush is going to look amazing this yea

Absolutely perfect! My rose bush is going to look amazing this yea

9. SeymourWester says:

Absolutely perfect! My rose bush is going to look amazing this yea

10. Chris Merriman says:

Absolutely perfect! My rose bush is going to look amazing this yea

11. SheenaFabinyi says:

United States

I used these at my wedding and it turned out beautiful! I didn’t use very heavy fake flower garlands and it didn’t seem to be weighed down at all.

12. Alex says:

13. GLUHelaine says:

15. RudolfPetherick says:

United States

Could’ve been a little bit bigger poles for better sturdiness but for the price it isn’t bad. Simple easy to assemble design. Stakes aren’t super strong so don’t use on windy day but for what I needed it for the price was fair enough.

16. Karen Schwartz says:

United States

My wedding venue just got better! It is sturdy once you get it staked down; and great for various decorations 🙂

My wedding venue just got better! It is sturdy once you get it staked down; and great for various decorations :)