Anker USB Webcam for PC, PowerConf C300 Smart Full HD 1080p Webcam, Noise-Cancelling, AI-Powered Framing & Autofocus, Adjustable FoV, HDR, 60 FPS, Low-Light Correction, Zoom Certified

媒体Ai-PoweredStand Out in True ColorPowered by AI5

Clip, Plug, and Play

There’s no need to waste time finding the right drivers. Just clip the camera to your laptop or display, plug it in, and start streaming—all in just 3 seconds.

Protect Your Privacy

Prevent prying eyes from peeping on you when you least expect it. Snap the privacy cover into place and slide over the lens after wrapping up your meeting.

Multiple Ways to Mount

With 4 angles of adjustment, you can place PowerConf C300 webcam for PC almost anywhere you want. You can even mount it to a tripod for complete control over your camera setup.

A3383A3361A3369A3308A3302A3305
Resolution 2K 1080p 2K — — —
Light Auto and manual control for brightness level and color temperature — — — — —
Audio Technology VoiceRadar-Voice Enhancement, AI Noise Cancellation, Echo cancellation Voice Enhancement and Noise Cancellation Directional Voice Pick-Up (90°,180°) and Noise Canceling Voice Enhancement and Noise Cancellation Voice Enhancement and Noise Cancellation VoiceRadar – Always Focus on the Voice Source
Focus Type AI-powered Auto Focus AI-powered Auto Focus Auto Focus — — —
Smart Function AI Image, AI Frame,AI noise Cancellation AI Image, AI Frame AI noise Cancellation — — —
Adjustable Field of View(FoV) 65°,78°,95° 78°, 90°,115° 65°,78°,95° — — —
Privacy Cover Privacy Cover with Light bar In package Built in — — —
Mic 4 Mics Array with AGC/AEC/ANC Dual Mic Dual Mic 4 Mics Array with AGC/AEC/ANC 6 Mics Array with AGC/AEC/ANC 4 Mics Array with AGC/AEC/ANC
Recommended For Personal Workspace Personal Workspace and Small Meeting Room Personal Workspace Personal Workspace and Huddle Room Personal Workspace and Small Meeting Room Personal Workspace, Medium and Large Meeting Room
Video Codec H264. MJPEG YUV H264. MJPEG MJPEG YUV — — —

Model Number: A3361

Key Features

Zoom Certified: Evaluated and approved by the latest professional standards of Zoom for picture quality, color, and clarity.

1080p Camera: Upgrade your grainy laptop camera and look like a true professional with PowerConf C300’s full HD 1080p/60fps camera–a webcam for PC.

Dual Microphones: The two microphones work together alongside Active Noise Cancellation so callers can only hear your voice, as opposed to distracting background noise.

Adjustable Field of View: Go from up close and personal to fitting everyone in frame all without messing around with settings thanks to the webcam’s automatically adjustable field of view.

Face Tracking: PowerConf C300 puts you front and center of every meeting. The innovative AI chip recognizes your face and auto tracks your movement via the pan and tilt webcam camera.

Auto Low-Light Correction: Look crisp and clear while on-call, even in heavily backlit or low-light conditions.

Privacy Cover: Snap the included privacy cover onto the camera and slide it over the lens to prevent prying eyes from peeking in on your personal life.

Download the Software: With the AnkerWork software, you can choose from 4 meeting modes to tailor PowerConf C300 to your exact needs. It’s a webcam for pc with which you can customize your own settings.

Note:

• We strongly recommend you download the latest firmware update by following the instruction on the package to make full use of PowerConf C300’s AI features.
  • The AnkerWork software supports only Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac OS 10.14 and above.
  • Anker PowerConf C300 can only be used with Windows 7/8/10/11 or Mac OS 10.13 and above.

Weight: 4.5 Ounces
Dimensions: 9.9 x 3 x 3 centimetres
Brand: Anker
Model: A3361011
Part: A3361011
Colour: Black
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 9.9 x 3 x 3 centimetres

1. BerndCDCbyaxa says:

I was toying with getting another Logitech cam, as the one I have is a few years old now.

I did some research and kept coming across this Anker C300 in various review places.

Download the software from Anker and install, then plug the camera in and check for firmware updates, update the camera and it all just works beautifully.

Fabulous camera, the picture quality is outstanding, and my main room is fairly low light and honestly, seeing the video output from the camera, you would never know, in addition, the sound/mic quality is fantastic, no issues being heard, and I tested the sound/video with a test run first and as I say, the sound was as clear as when using my laptop.

This camera is an absolute steal for the current price, it has some really very useful features, such as being able to switch between 30fps and 60fps, being able to change the view angle depending on what you need, and the autofocus which basically does auto follow and zoom and all this at a similar price for alternative cameras from other vendors that lack some of the features the C300 has.

I am very happy with the camera and I would absolutely recommend it, at the least make sure you have it on your short list.

2. Victoria Barker says:

The quality of this camera is consistent with what I’ve come to expect from Anker (who I lean on heavily for a number of products).

The multiple choice of viewing angles is a lovely feature (allowing wider shots than you’d expect), as is the auto-focusing where it’ll frame one or several people perfectly. I don’t use the microphone because I have a separate one, so can’t comment on the quality of the audio element, but as far as webcams go it’s excellent.

The optional camera cover is a nice touch too; despite it having a light to indicate when the camera is on, my paranoia is soothed by the ability to slide a physical cover over the camera when not in use. An excellent option for those working from home.

4. Dominic46L says:

5. NadinePalmer says:

Works great, looks much better than my old 20 web cam. It’s nice to be able to tweak the settings and the face tracking works well.

6. HoseaWilley says:

I never really looked into WebCams until recently, it has become something that is useful for communication while online gaming with family and friends. I do have a high-performance gaming PC and like to make sure my choice in peripherals is up to scratch and not sub-par.

My first choice when looking at WebCams was, naturally some might say, the Logitech C920 series. My eldest son has one of these and my youngest son has the newer version. There is no doubt that these are good WebCams but I did a bit of research and narrowed it down to either one of these Logitech or this Anker Powerconf C300, The latter having really good reviews online. I chose the Anker and can safely say that I do not regret my choice. Looking at comparison videos on YouTube between the Logitech and the Anker shows it considerably more capable than any of the current Logitech offerings in all lighting conditions. Crisp detailing, clear sound capture and vivid colours (if not completely natural looking). Excellent effort from Anker.

So, yes I highly recommend this Anker Powerconf C300.

So, yes I highly recommend this Anker Powerconf C300.

This is the best webcam that I have ever had.
    The optics and light adjustments are great.
    Would not hesitate to recommend it.

Bought this for home office and it works great. Great image quality.

Built in mic is superb, very clear pickup. Noise cancellation tech is amazing, I can use the computer’s speakers and the other person doesn’t get any feedback or echo. It even cancels out background noise to a fair extent.

Software allows you to crop your image in three zoom levels and then all apps picking up the camera feed use that setting. Other settings allow great control over brightness and sharpness, FPS rate, etc. You can even adjust for frame offset, if for instance the camera isn’t (and can’t be) centred on your eye line, then you can crop to “move” where the centre of the image is located.

Would have been nice to have a built in privacy shutter. Seems a bit off having to stick one on.

Bought this for home office and it works great. Great image quality.

11. Rebecca Grove says:

Decent lense, offers wide angle, quality is great setup and install is nice and easy. Simple software to help manage the camera features. Would recommend.

This camera is so good that I bought a second one when my wife needed one for use with Microsoft Teams. HDR mode is particularly good at producing a good contrast in back-lit situations. All in all, highly recommended.

14. FawnBostick says:

Great camera, but as others have said very wide angle. The application that comes with it is great, and means you can a narrower angle. Evern with the narrowed anagled, people have commented how dharp and clear the image is on calls. However, I can install the application on my work laptop, so I’m left with a very wide angle. Sound is also great.

Very happy with my purchase, good video quality and audio.