UniversalAquatak 135 UK

Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Bosch
Colour: Green
Quantity: 1

1. Vivian5162 says:

Came packed with tested equipment. The water pressure is good but it struggles a bit to clear the patio from bird droppings and moss. The different settings are usable and water usage is minimal. The only drawback for us is the noise it’s like running a jet engine the whole street knows that we’re cleaning the car. Also this doesn’t come with a tank to fill water you need to have water hose extension connected to tap. Was little heavy for my 9 year old. if you have a back yard decking or large garden or car go for it.

2. WilbertHust says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This Bosch power washer was easy to use, and did a great job.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Fantastic , easy to use easy to put together my favourite go to at the mome

4. Jordon Cox says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is typical… Bosch it does what it says it will do, easy to use

I’m very impressed with this pressure washer. The 135 bar pressure is ideal for cleaning a large car. Works very well with my PA foam lance. A good upgrade on my older AQT. Be sure to release the pressure in the machine after use to avoid damage.

Great patio cleaning. Just got adapter for foam cleaning ca

7. [email protected] Brittany @ The Pistachio Project says:

Great patio cleaning. Just got adapter for foam cleaning ca

8. Abdullah Saad says:

Good value compact lightweight. Does the job well and the three way nozzle is a winner!

9. EmeliaBrice says:

Got this pressure washer for my hubby he is well pleased with it thanks.

10. CletaN45udkzdi says:

Got this pressure washer for my hubby he is well pleased with it thanks.

Got this pressure washer for my hubby he is well pleased with it thanks.

Easy to use and works as should. Used it quite a bit in last 2 months I’ve owned and seems good quality product. Only issue I have is that the holder for hose could have been made better and is quite easy to mildly deform the hose as the hose is longer than expected(did like that) . Also the connector between hose and machine is awful have a hard time unplugging the hose after use and plastic clip cover where you unplug has come off not a big thing but annoying. Still would buy again as none of the issues really effect use but personally find it better to keep the hose out of holder.
    Can’t give it 5 stars as not perfect but if could would value the washer at 4,5stars

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

15. SusannaJEZ says:

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

16. Eric Brackett says:

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

There is nothing bad to say about it; It more than surprised me how good it is.

The reduced price was good. This one is more powerful than my old one and cleans well

19. LakeishaZUY says:

Excellent quality for the money, different speeds, and sprays. All fit together nicely for storage. Definitely a good buy.

20. MinniePamphlett says:

After hours of browsing through so many pressure washers,and going down to b&q to buy there own make which a took back just as quick..not so good!!

also looked at karcher but didn’t want to dive into a big money pressure washer so came across the Bosch,after reading reviews a purchased..!

great fast delivery from prime set up within 5 mins and washed my estate car effortlessly great buy highly recommend It..!!

Like me you want something low on price but high on power this is the one to get 3-1 nosil is great also just turning and changing for each job you want to do !!

22. AlbertValente says:

I bought this machine to clean our patio (about 10x10m). It does this easily. Make sure you have it correctly set up – for most jobs you will want the “fan” spray. The “jet” is more powerful but it will take much longer to clean a flat surface. Be careful with the mortar between slabs as it is powerful enough to dislodge this. One thing I didn’t expect is that it cleaned the yellow bricks at the base of our house very effectively.
    I would recommend this machine. Obviously if you need to clean a bigger area, you may want a more powerful model, but this is ideal for my needs.

23. Ukedo20Smll says:

Before and after photos of a bit of my patio.

Quite hard work, but really good result. Once dry I’ll brush off the loose stuff and see whether it needs going over or not, but I think it doesn’t.

Very adequate power for the job, or windows, or garden furniture, or the car. Fails to remove ivy root marks off painted bricks. The motor does not overheat; glad I got this rather than a less powerful one.

I needed a shower and hair wash after using it – the crud gets everywhere.

Excellent value cleane

Before and after photos of a bit of my patio.

I needed a shower and hair wash after using it – the crud gets everywhere.

Excellent value cleane

25. ShielaGuffey says:

As expected, wasn’t any better than the Karcher lower powered machine.
    Instructions were non existent, had to go on youtube to see how the brush fitted.
    Would recommend as it was a good price.

26. Kyle Wiggers says:

As expected, wasn’t any better than the Karcher lower powered machine.
    Would recommend as it was a good price.

27. RTAJamikazm says:

SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS!!!
    I’ve had Karchers all my life but this model is the same bar pressure as the K4 and almost 100 cheaper, so I thought I’d give it a good go and I’m VERY IMPRESSED with it, mainly because the wand you get with it has 3 modes on it, rather than having to change the one over with the Karcher model.

So with that, it’s much lighter, still does the same heavy duty work and is quieter too.

Bosch are onto a winner here!!

Watch out Karcher!!!!

28. KristiaFergerso says:

SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS!!!

Bosch are onto a winner here!!

Watch out Karcher!!!!

29. KatieTripp says:

This was the best product I have used easy to setup and works like a charm would recommend if you have some cleaning needed doing.

30. FrancisOOI says:

31. Jessica Learish says:

Use the product for car washing with a car foam. All good so far. No quibbles. Good length of cable for water jet and electricity.

This little machine lifted 20 YEARS of mildew, grime and sun baked dirt off these sandstone and granite slabs. Blasted it off without any issues.

Did not expect this product to be quite as good as it is. Extremely lightweight, to the point I was worried it would be a poor performer but was assembled and working in minutes and the pictures speak for themselves.

Definitely recommend, especially for the current price.

Unexpectedly Brillia

35. Ruth Hamilton says:

Definitely recommend, especially for the current price.

Unexpectedly Brillia

Definitely recommend, especially for the current price.

Unexpectedly Brillia

37. RHLDoretha says:

Folds away nice and compact and is light enough to pick up and take where want it. but the nozzle is really stiff to turn if you want change the jet pattern.

38. MairaHumphrey says: