3M Command Picture Hanging Strips – Removable Hanging Strips for Large Picture Frames – Value Pack – 4 Pairs (Medium), 8 Pairs (Large)

Small medium large narrow universal canvas
Weight Limit 900g (2 pairs) 2.7kg (2 pairs) 3.6kg (2 pairs) 2.7kg (2 pairs) 3.6kg 1.3kg
Maximum Frame Size 13cm x 18cm 28cm x 43cm 40cm x 51cm 28cm x 43cm 45cm x 61cm 45cm x 61cm
Weight Limit 1.8kg (4 pairs) 5.4kg (4 pairs) 7.2kg (4 pairs) 5.4kg (4 pairs)
Maximum Frame Size 20cm x 25cm 45cm x 61cm 61cm x 91cm 45cm x 61cm
picture hanging decorative clear general purpose indoor bath bathroom water resistant outdoor
Indoor/Outdoor Indoor Indoor, excluding bathrooms or humid environments Indoor, excluding bathrooms or humid environments Indoor, excluding bathrooms or humid environments Indoor or outdoor Indoor or outdoor
Water-Resistant Strips
Great for Hanging Picture frames Home décor Lights Brooms Towels String lights
Wall art Wreaths Jewellery Hats and jackets Robes Rope lights
Mirrors Jackets Accessories Keys Loofahs and scrubs Wreaths
Canvas Keys Keys Clipboards Soap and toiletries Seasonal décor
Posters Bags and purses Wreaths Office supplies Make-up Party decorations
Wall clocks Jewellery Home décor Bags and purses Kids bath toys Grilling utensils
Letters Scarves Cleaning supplies Shower storage Thermometer

Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: 3M
Colour: 8 Medium Strips & 16 Large Strips
Quantity: 1
Size: OSFA

I even cut them in half to have more to use.
    Left the easy peeling part into the wall.

Super quick to use. I only used to stick really light stuff so not sure about heavier things but they do feel robust!

2. MatthewZNEO says:

I made the mistake of using on wallpaper & even tho it was only for a second it ripped the paper off this has also happened on painted walls on occasion but the majority of the time these are good!!

Not on wallpape

3. CandraLuis says:

Easy to use and also to remove. The adhesion is good enough, we feel, but we still doubled up on it for our purposes just to ensure the adhesion would stick. A decent price for them overall and seems a reliable product so far.

4. EzraMatthew says:

I really love this ones, as I had rented few flats in the past and didn’t want to damage the walls while hanging my photos. Really happy with them, stayed in place for more than 1 year and didn’t left any markings after taking it off. I keept the old ones on the photo frames(3 years of use) and brought new ones for the walls only, for my current place, this will save you some money. Easy to use it too and doesn’t take much effort or time.

Have bought three packs of these and work superbly…. no problem sticking pictures, mirrors etc to walls and have had no problem removing them (no paint etc has come off at all) …. just placed another order for an additional pack. Highly recommend

Overall they do what they say on the tin and they’re cleaner than drilling or hammering a hall, not to mention its a flatter fit for the frame (or whatever item).
    Only reason I didn’t give full stars is one strip pulled off some paint despite me removing them all the way suggested.
    But, generally a great item.

7. SusannePontiff says:

It’s almost perfect, I use it for almost all of my wall hangs. Just moved house and had to remove everything off the all, not a scratch was left on the wall.

Only thing to remember is that if the back of the frame isn’t painted smooth or laminated it will still work but the frame will fall off after a while.

Before looking up and following u-tube instructions the result was not good. But luckily the videos showed proper prep for both the stickers , the wall and the best method to get the wanted results. Following applications were succesful.

9. AlinaOrrozfullx says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

First time in using and am delighted that I don’t have to drill holes anymore

10. RoseannLambrick says:

Great price for a great product easy to put on easy to take off and yet the picture does not fall off the wall

These strips are OK for lightweight pictures/frames. The pictures can be removed easily but you can’t re-use the strips. They are easy to remove but a couple of mine took the paint off anyway. I will get more if I feel like re-painting the walls!

We use these to hand all of our pictures up in our rented property. No screws or other wall fastnings needed.

I highly recommend you wipe down any surface before installing these as I find they stick better.

Initially we had a few instances if things simply falling off the walls, but once we did themat, everything was fine.

13. Alice Gilman says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

No more holes in the walls . I put all my canvas pictures up with these . When I took them down to decorate no holes to fill and you can move them around

14. Parker Hall says:

Absolutely brilliant product. So handy for hanging pictures of various sizes. Really easy to use and very strong so they feel very safe. Also allows you to have name pictures on doors without causing damage.
    No more waiting for the husband to hang pictures! 😀