ANNKE 5MP Lite H.265+ CCTV DVR Recorder, 8CH Hybrid Surveillance DVR for Security Camera, Supports 8CH Analog and 2CH IP Cameras, Easy Remote Access, Motion Detection (No Hard Drive)

dvr recorder5mp DVR5mp 8ch dvrAdvanced H.265+ Video Format5MP Super HD Clarity for More DetailsMotion detection

Dimensions: 22 x 4.39 x 21.29 cm; 1.41 Kilograms
Model: AU-DW81KD000-V3-OP
Part: N81R
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: ANNKE
Dimensions: 22 x 4.39 x 21.29 cm; 1.41 Kilograms
Quantity: 1

1. DerekMcbee says:

My previous recorder gave up the ghost and I needed a replacement.

The ANNKE is a decent price and has a good rating and daytime recordings are superb.

But, as I learned in the past, night reordings can be extremely poor unless you fit fairly expensive cameras.

This can be overcome if you have motion detector security floodlighting and ensure they illuminate the area that the cameras cover.

As I always say, if somebody wants to get into your propertry, they will, but if you fit CCTV/ALARM/FLOODLIGHTING etc they may consider going to another property and leaving yours well alone. I know we’re all paranoid. Stay Safe

2. OuchoucLindstro says:

My previous recorder gave up the ghost and I needed a replacement.

My previous system I needed a professional to install. I needed an upgrade, bought this box and thought I would give it a go myself – plugged in the wires and within a few minutes had the whole system setup and streaming to my phone! Excellent! Would definitely recommend

4. CoryHutchens says:

Bought this to replace an older Swann DVR due to the poor lack of iOS app support, updates and operation. I removed the HDD from the Swann system and fitted it inside the Annke unit – really easy to do as the connections are all identical inside. Simply need to “initialise” the new HDD when you boot up this unit. I connected up my old Swann cameras to this unit using the BNC ports on the back – and they all worked fine. The Annke Vision app set up was easy.

Very pleased with the results as I’ve now got a brand new CCTV system for only around 60!

6. ChetChevalier says:

7. Natalie Ast says:

easy to use once set up
    took a while to set up remote viewing on via a mobile

I bought the DVR on the basis of cost, features and the abilty to connect to the unit on my smartphone. Setup was straightforward and a factory reset was always there if passwords were forgotten. It loses a star for not being able to view some of my newer cameras (1080N) but the supplier reached out and offered assistance, which was reassuring. The ability to return the product to Amazon if the DVR doesn’t satisfty your needs is always a nice-to-have backstop but I’d recommend trying the technical support before returning it.

13. ShantellLnf says:

14. Joseph Arellano says:

16. CaseyHaight says:

17. MarcelGerber says:

The box is brilliant, The picture quality excellent. Great menu, And customer service brilliant as well.

It worked perfectly, the images are clear and its easy to install, I bought this to replace my old system and it was such and easy process, I had a few minor issues but Maggie at customer services was able to sort this out, all round great product and very proffesional service, great tech support, recomend.

21. WardBuckner says: