Bosch Rotak 34R Electric Lawnmower (1300 W, Cutting width: 34 cm, In carton packaging)

Dimensions: 37.8 x 61.6 x 40.2 cm; 11.1 Kilograms
Model: 06008A6172
Part: 06008A6172
Colour: Blue
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Bosch Home and Garden
Colour: Blue
Quantity: 1

1. KristySheahan says:

It works ok but does not cut the grass low enough for me. It is at the lowest level but does not
    cut the grass as low as my old mower which unfortunately broke. I would not buy another Bosch
    mower.

2. AngelesMorey says:

mower.

3. ShelbyFairchild says:

mower.

4. Tony45Cojzpf says:

mower.

I have only used it twice. I am really pleased with this mower. After using a flymo for years,this is a pleasure to use. thank you.

This little mower is lightweight but cuts very well. I’ve only give it four stars as although pretty easy to assemble, the handle proved very tricky at the point where it joins to the main mower body, ie the holes for the screws did not line up properly. However, with much strenuous effort my husband and I managed to get it sorted. All in all, it’s a nice, lightweight mower, even if on the cheaper side, and I would recommend it for a smaller garden but please have another person with you when assembling!

7. MattieWinkler says:

I am a single women, this was recommended for me as it was light AND mowed to edges! I had to have someone put it together for me, used twice so far and all wheels have come off, My lawn is slightly uneven and mower will not cope with the different levels. I was shocked to see it was made with very fine plastic and parts just do not meet. The box was dismantled and put in the rubbish on the premis that the mower WOULD work. This is not so, need to return. Disgusted with the equipment.

11. Nichol2324 says:

The lawn mower is strong and sturdy, cuts the grass really well and with the height adjustments you can achieve the you want. The grass box collects the grass really well couldn’t see any grass lying around. Very happy with this product.

13. Dale Smith says:

Light weight, easy to assemble and easy to move around the garden . Great for a small garden and for an elderly lady to use

14. girlgonegeek says:

15. ZacharyZ74 says:

My husband found this quite hard to assemble- 2 wheels were hidden inside one of the parts. But for small garden it’s good – has wire but that makes it cheaper .

17. maleenhancementpillsp59 says:

The handle folds in two places so it stores very compactly. Engine is surprisingly powerful. It can cut easily on the lowest setting.

18. CristinCoaldrak says:

19. KobyDelgadillo says:

Ok so putting together straightforward but was s bit fiddly. Mows well but awkward to manoeuvre, I usually go for Flymos which hover and you can throw around more and cut lower. This is ok but grass annoyingly collects on wheels if grass slightly damp. Overall it cost me 129 so can’t complain it does work well but personally I think I prefer hover lawnmowers – also 21st century so next time seriously considering a wireless mowe

20. Dan Evon says:

21. Tristan Bruns says:

Light weight easy to use and good value for miney

Light weight easy to use and good value for miney

23. KayleighSolorio says:

Although a Bosch product, it is not built with the same quality as other Bosch products. You get what you pay for, and the low price makes up for it.

Be careful to not over tighten the red pressure clamping bolts that attach the handle setup to the body of the mower, others have over tightened and snapped them. As long as you down do that, you will be fine.

Cuts grass well, no problem, but definitely not good for larger gardens.

Cuts grass well, no problem, but definitely not good for larger gardens.