COMFEE'Retro SOLO 93 Litre Fridge RCD93BL1RT(E) Under Counter Fridge with Reversible Door Hinge – Black [Energy Class F]

Retro under counter fridge banner-970-600dimension Self-closing door chiller box Energy-Saving

Chiller Box

The fridge is also equipped with a chiller box which is perfect for cooling down drinks quickly.

Note: The chiller zone is for short-term quick cooling only. Please don’t store drinks/foods in the chiller zone for over 3 hours in case of freezing.

Antibacterial-Interior

Antibacterial-Interior keeps you and your family more healthy.

Energy Saving with Fire Retardant Backing

The fridge is classified as F energy rated. It also comes with fire retardant backing, offering our strongest level of protection for you and your family.

mini fridgesmini fridgesmini fridgesmini fridges undercountermini fridges undercountermini fridges undercounter
Style Retro style Retro style Retro style Retro style Retro style Retro style
Capacity 47L 47L 93L 93L 116L 116L
Temperature Range 0-10℃ 0-10℃ 0-10℃ 0-10℃ -18-10℃ -18-10℃
Energy Efficiency (2021) F F F F F F
Energy Efficiency (2019) A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+
Interior LED Light none none none none ✓ ✓
Dimensions 485*490*500mm 485*490*500mm 488x490x835mm 488x490x835mm 562*530*840mm 562*530*840mm
Dimensions 14.3kg 14.3kg 20.4kg 20.4kg 25.1kg 25.1kg

Weight: 21 kg
Dimensions: 49 x 48.8 x 83.5 cm; 21 Kilograms
Brand: COMFEE’
Part: RCD93BL1RT(E)
Colour: Under Counter Fridge-black
Batteries Required: No
Colour: Under Counter Fridge-black
Dimensions: 49 x 48.8 x 83.5 cm; 21 Kilograms

1. IngridSledge says:

Top box in fridge over ices but temperature inside fridge seems good only been using a few weeks

2. ArronRaymond says:

Happy with this small fridge. Great solution in a current house share as its enough for my weekly shopping. Wish it had a ligh

3. lizzy sherman says:

I’m a keen angler, I bought this fridge for my fishing baits. Used this in the shed outside for 4 months now and quite pleased with it. Just the right size for me.

Lovely looking fridge with generous freezer shelf, large enough to fit a big bag of supermarket ice cubes, and 3 bags of frozen veg. Also looks cool

Easy to operate so quiet in my room you could forget it was plugged in.

6. Popblush says:

Great price, bought for my office and looks nice. Temperature is a little temperamental on the ice box

Nice little fridge

This is a pretty little fridge, but unfortunatly when we unpacked it we noticed a small dent in the front of the door, we don’t wish to return & replace it. (too much hassle in our small 17th century cottage) but would appreciate a small refund, say20of thetotal already paid. Otherwise happy with fridge & delivery. Regards J. Broderick.

8. TessaRosen says:

Great little fridge very nice looking good price very happy with my fridge

Great little fridge very nice looking good price very happy with my fridge

10. Kevin Coughlin says:

Wish you could change the hinge to the right of the doo

It’s quiet even when it is cooling down. Have it in my room for drinks and some chilled snacks. Keeps everything cold like a fridge should. Otherwise seems ok so fa

I bought this fridge for a tenant who lives in a studio apartment and he has complained about the noise and the layout of the shelves.
    On the other hand, he may be just a bit too fussy.

13. Stephili says:

Wish you could change the hinge to the right of the doo

On the other hand, he may be just a bit too fussy.

16. Crystal says:

This little fridge is fantastic! It works so well, you can hardly hear it, and it has a self-closing door! I would easily recommend this small under counter fridge.

18. EarthaSquire says:

I love the style of this table top fridge and I’m now looking for a standard size fridge freezer in the same style, it’s very quiet to run and has ample space for milk butter and fridge food for one! It’s a great price too
    There isn’t much I can say on the negative side except maybe it would do better to have an inside light, would I buy again? Definitely! Would I recommend this to a friend? Absolutely!!
    A fantastic little fridge that is so much bigger in the inside…

A fantastic little fridge that is so much bigger in the inside…

As a disbled person, the fridge is perfect for my needs

As a disbled person, the fridge is perfect for my needs

22. Gemma says:

Only thing that could be improved on is the small freezer compartment which could do with a locking clip to secure the door more.

23. PhillipDickerma says:

A great little fridge. My only gripe is it’s so light, simply opening the door makes the whole fridge move about. And it has a strange top shelf with a gap behind where things are always falling off.

24. Rachel Cavanaugh says:

It’s a nice little fridge, it looks good and works well. It’s true that it has a plastic handle but I don’t know of any other fridge at this price, that doesn’t. I think that because it looks metallic, that’s the expectation so I ‘m not so worried about that. It would have been nice if the salad crisper handle had been at the top instead of the bottom to make life a bit easier. It has a nice soft close feature and plenty of room for two people. My only gripe is that it’s a bit noisier than my old fridge. Not all the time as most of the time it’s pretty much silent, it’s when it ‘ fires up’ so to speak. Nothing to write home about but nevertheless worth a mention. A plus point is that although I was wary of buying a brand that I didn’t recognise, I shouldn’t have worried because the customer service from the manufacturer is excellent.

28. EdytheBurkitt says: