COMFEE'Retro SOLO 93 Litre Fridge RCD93WH1RT(E) Under Counter Fridge with Reversible Door Hinge – White [Energy Class F]

Retro under counter fridge banner-970-600dimension self closing doorchiller boxenergy saving

Chiller Box Fast Cooling

The fridge is also equipped with a chiller box which is suitable for beverages which needs to be cool down rapidly.

Note: The chiller zone is for short-term quick cooling only. Please don’t store drinks/foods in the chiller zone for over 3 hours in case of freezing.

HIPS Interior Material

The inside of the refrigerator is composed of a Healthy HIPS material, a food-grade environmental material, which can keep your food fresher for longer.

Energy Saving with FireRetardant Backing

The fridge is classified F energy rating.Equipping with an advanced compressor,the fridge is efficient and extremely quiet.It also comes with fire retardant backing, offering our strongest level of protection to you and your family.

mini fridgesmini fridgesmini fridgesmini fridges undercountermini fridges undercountermini fridges undercounter
Style Retro style Retro style Retro style Retro style Retro style Retro style
Capacity 47L 47L 93L 93L 116L 116L
Temperature Range 0-10℃ 0-10℃ 0-10℃ 0-10℃ -18-10℃ -18-10℃
Energy Efficiency (2021) F F F F F F
Energy Efficiency (2019) A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+
Interior LED Light none none none none yes yes
Dimensions 485*490*500mm 485*490*500mm 488x490x835mm 488x490x835mm 562*530*840mm 562*530*840mm
Weight 14.3kg 14.3kg 20.4kg 20.4kg 25.1kg 25.1kg

Weight: 21 kg
Dimensions: 49 x 48.8 x 83.5 cm; 21 Kilograms
Brand: COMFEE’
Part: RCD93WH1RT(E)
Colour: Under Counter Fridge-white
Batteries Required: No
Colour: Under Counter Fridge-white
Dimensions: 49 x 48.8 x 83.5 cm; 21 Kilograms

1. SamanthFortney says:

I love how it looks like, actually I bought it just for looks.
    Coins: the noise, nothing too crazy, just I live in a flat and kitchen is next to my bedroom, so, at night when it is very quiet, I can hear even after 2 closed doors.
    Also, the handle is plastic and doesn’t feel strong. It works. Also it is in the shape of normal door handle, so, probably if I try to opan as house door I would brake it But it is ok as there is a lip at the door, so, handle is just your option if you want to mount it or not.
    I guess it is good enough for the price. It works!

2. CarlosBromham says:

I love how it looks like, actually I bought it just for looks.
    I guess it is good enough for the price. It works!

3. Mariel Myers says:

he try at the bottom makes it easy to clea

he try at the bottom makes it easy to clea

Thought it would be a problem only having 2 shelves but it’s fine. Only thing that would be nice is a ligh

6. Michael Hicks says:

RAY the driver was so helpful and carried it upstairs for me. Great service.

7. Validee says:

RAY the driver was so helpful and carried it upstairs for me. Great service.

8. MaikW99porow says:

RAY the driver was so helpful and carried it upstairs for me. Great service.

9. WilheminaPruett says:

Just needed some extra freezer space, and this is perfect and sits on top of my fridge freezer.

11. CandiceRuby says:

It looks great but was mislead about the reversible door. If you can do it I can’t work out how

13. ElmoFerguson says:

Looks great, works well, self closing door is a revelation.
    Excuse th mess in pic, in the middle of decorating.

Fab look

14. NVYSherlene says:

Portable, lightweight nice and quiet. Suitable for someone living alone or as back up as a drinks fridge , desert fridge, or as a chocolate fridge, friut fridge or to put birthday cake in or just as extra space when entertaining. Turn on and off as required

Much better than I was expecting, only downfall would be the door slots inside, drinks can easily fall out due to the bar moving around.

16. DQYKurtisctijh says:

compact but was large enough to cope with essentials, as this was an emergency purchase, went for the cheapest I could find that could cope with more then the table top ones, served a purposed and as have managed to restart the fridge freezer I now have a cool larder as well…

17. RoseannPinkston says:

There is no fridge light in this, so just beware :3

18. WilburBanuelos says:

Stylish retro style mini fridge in black. Ideal for drinks baby food and daily essentials. Its very quiet does occasionally make a louder noise but still not very loud . Overall its and excellent fridge for the money. Highly recommend

I am not yet sure what the little freezer compartment works with seeing as it didn’t freeze in it but under it.

21. Andrea Nguyen says:

24. Craig Cole says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersRetro look mock handle is not substantial, however looks authentic. Good clean lines. Makes good use of space. Cooled down quickly on first use. Bought as back-up as Caravan, built in fridge, failing.

28. JannieChuter says:

This little freezer fits neatly in my room and is quiet. Everything I need fits in and I’m very pleased with it, especially the colour which I much prefer to white.

Excellent little freeze

Excellent little freeze

30. Edward Cooper says:

This is the best looking mini fridge I could find. It’s VERY spacious for its size!

Looks good and a self closing hinge on the door works well. Same dimensions as our old one externally but smaller inside. Could do with another shelf inside , added an under shelf basket, also handle on salad crisper would be better with handle at top of drawer not bottom, would be easier to pull out!

33. JerrodLassiter says:

Tbh I love it as a single person it’s the perfect size

35. GiselleAQGG says:

Tbh I love it as a single person it’s the perfect size

36. CathrynChidley says:

It’s a nice little fridge, it looks good and works well. It’s true that it has a plastic handle but I don’t know of any other fridge at this price, that doesn’t. I think that because it looks metallic, that’s the expectation so I ‘m not so worried about that. It would have been nice if the salad crisper handle had been at the top instead of the bottom to make life a bit easier. It has a nice soft close feature and plenty of room for two people. My only gripe is that it’s a bit noisier than my old fridge. Not all the time as most of the time it’s pretty much silent, it’s when it ‘ fires up’ so to speak. Nothing to write home about but nevertheless worth a mention. A plus point is that although I was wary of buying a brand that I didn’t recognise, I shouldn’t have worried because the customer service from the manufacturer is excellent.

37. AnnelieMcArthur says:

38. GingerJ78dqjv says:

40. AngelaCupp says:

Very nice stylish fridge. I love it.
    The only bad thing i can comment is the handle seems a bit flimsy, but i am still happy with the fridge.

Noisy. Stopped chilling Dter a few months. Lousy after care.

A great little fridge. My only gripe is it’s so light, simply opening the door makes the whole fridge move about. And it has a strange top shelf with a gap behind where things are always falling off.

I use this as a drinks fridge keeps drinks super cool

Its in my living room full of cold drinkd. What more can you want in the heat waves.

45. RicardoKitterma says:

Only thing that could be improved on is the small freezer compartment which could do with a locking clip to secure the door more.