Corsair iCUE QL120 RGB, 120 mm RGB LED PWM Fan (34 Individually Addressable RGB LEDs, Speeds Up to 1,500 RPM, Low-Noise) Single Pack – White

1. Brilliant Colour

Four lighting zones and 34 LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colours and effects on either side, for spectacular lighting regardless of whether they’re used for intake or exhaust.

2. Sized To Fit

Available in 120mm as a single or triple-fan kit.

3. Powerful, Compact Control

Control RGB lighting via CORSAIR iCUE software with the incredibly compact Lighting Node CORE*, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.

*included in multi-packs only.

1. Gate

Your Setup at Your Command

Create mesmerising animated lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronised across all your iCUE-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games.

Switch through various profiles.

2. Ping

Your Setup at Your Command

Switch through various profiles.

3. Infinity

Your Setup at Your Command

Switch through various profiles.

4. Rotary Stack

Your Setup at Your Command

Switch through various profiles.

5. Rain

Your Setup at Your Command

Switch through various profiles.

1. Lower Your System Temperatures

Powerful fan speeds combined with PWM control ensures that the fans cool quickly and efficiently when needed but stay quiet under low loads.

120mm – up to 1,500 RPM and 41.8 CFM of airflow

2. Low-Noise Fan Blade

A semi-transparent fan blade delivers low-noise operation while allowing your RGB lighting to shine through.

3. Reduce Noise with Anti-Vibration Rubber Dampers

Built-in rubber dampers at the corner of each fan reduce vibration noise in your case, reducing fan noise at any speed.

4. Metallic Accents

Built-in front and back-facing metal logo plates on the fan hub add a touch of class to your build.

Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 2.5 cm; 171 Grams
Model: CO-9050103-WW
Manufacture: Corsair
Origin: China

United States

This is the perfect fan for my newly build pc. It rgb is so bright and the airflow is so good. Though i is little loud but i think that’s because I have 7 of them. But it keep my pc cool. I used 3 of them with my radiator. I wasn’t sure if it would work. But it did and still doing so well. I like i

2. GrazynaMcknight says:

Spai

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersMuy buenos ventiladores, no hacen casi ruido, el rgb esta bien difuminado y tiene intensidad, el precio un poco caro pero la calidad se paga.

Muy bie

Italy

Come al solito con corsair non si sbaglia, a livello di stile non hanno rivali sia per la costruzione sia per i LED, in pi il livello di rumore gestito benissimo da queste ventole che risultano molto silenziose

Germany

Habe die Corsair iCue QL120 bestellt, da ich hochwertige Lfter haben wollte. Hatte zuerst “billig” Lfter verbaut aber man merkt den Unterschied in Qualitt und Lautstrke!
    Wer auf RGB verzichten kann sollte eher zu den Arctic Produkten greifen die haben eine bessere Khlleistung zu einem geringeren Preis. Wenn du aber (so wie ich) auf Kirmes-Action im PC stehst sind die hier genau richtig! Einfach die RGB Kabel in den Beiliegenden Corsair Node einstecken und das andere 4Pin PWM Kabel ins Mainboard stecken. (Wrde jeden einen PWM Lfterhub empfehlen) die iCue Software regelt dann deine RGB Effekte. Lftergeschwindigkeiten werden ber das BIOS gesteuert, auer du hast den extra Pro Commander gekauft. Ich finde ihn berflssig aber jedem das seine.
    Fazit:
    sehr Leise, gute Khlleistung , sehr schicke Beleuchtung und easy zum einstellen. Allerdings ist der Preis schon bisschen heftig deswegen 4 Sterne πŸ™‚

gutes Gesamtpaket!

I can see why people would buy these over standard fans, the extra light on the back of the fan would be interesting for builds with gaps in the case to see the light through, aswell as having a perfect interior. Cant really judge the noise level as my case makes them quite loud, but they are certainly quieter than the previous fans I had in the same spot.

6. JulianaTuck says:

United States

They are quiet, they’re not the most hardworking fans, but they will be the brightest! Love these things, if you’re looking to go all out with a white build, look no further. These fans will impress. Especially when used with the iCue software! Comes with the fan controller box when you buy 3 and you can hook up to 6 fans into it. They’re expensive but there’s no comparison to others in the LED department.

7. SaraMatchbox Kitchen says:

United States

This things look 10x better in person than they do in photos and videos these fans cost so much money but the rgb is unparalleled.the install is ok there’s a lot of cables I have 9 fans so 18 cables plus a commander pro commander core and lighting node pro but once these are set up it’s amazing.

Italy

Credo siano tra le pi belle in commercio, molto silenziose. Sincronizzate con iCUE4 ho ottenuto risultati spettacolari.

The noise level impressed me, they seemed to glide compared to some lesser known brand I had at the same time in the case, at the same RPM. Really quie

United States

Awesome color and brightness. No hot spots. Could be better with static pressure as a rad fan but overall good fan.

12. OscarVENWppxft says:

France

J’ai remplac les SP120 de ma tour Corsair Crystal 570X par ces QL. J’avais alors les 2 ML d’un Capellix et un QL l’arrire.

Le rsultat est incroyable. Je ne me rendais pas compte du niveau sonore… avant de ne plus rien entendre !

Quand les ventilateurs de la carte graphique s’arrtent, j’aurais presque l’impression que ma machine est teinte si ce n’tait pour les LED… magnifiques ! Le double anneau dispense une lumire unie sans scintillement.

Produit onreux mais un excellent rapport qualit prix tout de mme ! Je les avais achets pour l’esthtique mais c’est le niveau sonore qui m’a conquis !

Canada

I bought 2 packs of 3 for my set up. 1 fan came with faulty wiring. It still got pretty lights but no breeze which is annoying.

United States

A little complicated to install all 10 of these but once it is finished these look great I recommend getting a commander pro along with the nzxt internal usb hub just to make it much easier the lighting is great I feel these are the best fans you can possibly ge

16. Amber Faith says:

17. AlphonsFvs says:

18. MonikaShelby says:

Germany

Super gute Lfter mit einer richtig guten Beleuchtung. Es sollte Cue Command oder hnliches dazu geholt werden um diese Lfter Farblich zu steuern, da die meisten Mainboards zwar die Anschlsse haben, aber die RGB Beleuchtung nicht wirklich gut Steuern knnen. Getestet mit MSI, ASUS sowie Gigabyte Mainboards von AMD X570.

Germany

Preis Leistung ist schwach im Nachhinein betrachtet jedoch verdammt schick
    Optisch ein Fest
    Sehr leise
    Und dank der corsair icue Software in vielen Farben und Varianten Einstellba

Germany

Sehen wirklich richtig gut aus. Ich habe mehrere Steuersoftwares getestet und muss sagen dass Corsair mit iCue einen guten Job gemacht hat.
    Preislich etwas hoch. Wrde sie nur im Angebot kaufen.

Zahlreiche Einstellungsmöglichkeiten mit iCue Software. Top!

21. AdrienneWinton says:

United States

These are hands down the best RGB fans in the market. Perhaps not the best performance wise (the Lian Li SL series wins there). The price is the only downside here but they are definitely worth it. I wouldn’t use them for any other purpose but case fans though. Noise level is not really audible and I have 7 QL120’s on my 5000D.

23. KERF says:

Germany

Das sind durchaus die schnsten Lfter die es auf dem Markt gibt. Mit der Software lassen sich tolle Effekte einstellen wenn man das so mchte. Ich empfehle bei vielen Lftern einen Commander Pro. Vom Geruschpegel sind sie okay, gibt sicher leisere bei gleicher Drehzahl. Alles in allem aber definitiv empfehlenswe

Very nice fans, very quiet, lighting is brilliant.
    Easy to mount to radiators.

I have 6 120mm and 2 140mm.
    Only bad thing is they do not move as much air as other fans, but still Its just enough airflow over the radiators.

Look fan-tastic 😂

United States

Replaced my stock NZXT fans with these (using as exhaust) and it definitely cools my case better than the stock. RGB is nice assuming you have the components from Corsair to help control these. Overall pretty happy with these

United States

Love the integration with iCue and assists with keeping my temps low without making too much noise. Easy to setup and use!

28. Sarah Jacobsson Purewal says:

United States

I absolutely love these fans. They are pricey sure but the quality of the material and the ease of hooking them up makes up for the price. The RGB is very bright and looks great no matter what side your looking at. If you can afford them do it. I only have experience with the white fans but I’m sure the black fans look/work just as good.

United States

Very very nice looking for RGB! Running 4 in my current build, however the software takes a bit of getting used to, as does the extra wires lol! If you want these 120s, be ready to cable manage πŸ˜›

Germany

Die Lfter sind jetzt seit April im Einsatz ohne jegliche Probleme.

Ich habe mich fr die QL entschieden, weil ich die Lfter drehen wollte und musste fr den Airflow.

Dadurch das auf beiden Seiten LED leisten verbaut sind kann man diese mit der Vorderen oder Rckseite betreiben.

Khlleistung ist in Ordnung.

Wenn jemand gezielt auf Khleistung legt und ohne LED leben kann sollte sich umschauen.

Ansonsten nutzte ich gerne und viel die Produkte von Corsair.

some fans look terrible when you put them as intake as the RGB ring and the cables are usually on the back this has a very symmetrical design which makes it lovely in both intake and exhaust.

after installing six of theses the RGB didn’t work but that’s a software thing as iCUE thought they were a single LED ringed fans so only half the LEDs worked. Easy fix.

Premium Corsair fans better than the LL120’s as they have a bluish tone to them making white look off to other Corsair products.

Really happy with how they look. Some fans don’t look particularly white when they are very bright but there and the Lian-li al120 are the best I’ve used.

Love the colours and the fans are great, unsure why there’s no simple daisy chain set up to them, waiting for a pwm hub to get the other fans up and running. Disappointing to see none of the white aio’s have these particular fans on them and to match it all, I would need to buy the AIO and the fans and then be lumbered with fans I don’t want.

Great, but..

Canada

Fantastic fans, best on market but… One down side is each fan has a RGB header and a fan header so it makes for a wirery mess. They make my PC ice cold so and that’s all that matter and they coulours are beautiful. Would recommend these or the lian Li unifans but they weren’t out when I bought these

35. FreddyODoherty says:

Italy

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersTutto ok, probabilmente le pi belle ad oggi sul mercato, per raga, non posso dare 5 stelle, prestazionalmente parlando sono delle ventole medio gamma (silenziose, per carit), non delle noctua e, considerando anche quanto le paghiamo, meritano 4 stelle.

Tutto ok

36. LeonardoJzb says:

United States

I added these lights to the NZXT kraken radiator, I did not like the originals, it gave another shine to my PC.

38. JacquelQQNP says:

Canada

I have all Corsair components, so can control all the RGB with iCue. So many color combos and effects it’s insane.

You can also control fan settings across all devices (cooler, fans) so that’s really nice.

Gorgeous and quie

Germany

Die RGB Effekte sind bei dem Lfter die schnsten die Corsair derzeit auf dem Markt hat.

Die Lautstrke ist absolut ok, RGB sowie Geschwindigkeit der Lfter knnen ber die Software eingestellt werden.

Das Preis-Leistungsverhltnis ist aber wirklich unterirdisch und eigentlich nur was fr Leute die, die Einstellungen gerne ber die ICUE Software von Corsair steuern wollen. Wer einfach nur schne RGB Effekte haben mchte findet vergleichbare Lfter zu einem drittel des Preises. Ich habe schon einige Corsair Produkte verbaut daher habe ich mich nach langem hin und her fr diese entschieden damit ich nicht versch. Programme fr die Steuerung bentige.

40. PaulaPullen says:

Germany

Habe diese Im Januar 2021 gekauft. jetzt steigt nach und nach eine LED aus. Meine 4anderen laufen aber Tadellos.

Nachtrag: Der Lfter wird auch nach knapp einen Jahr ohne Probleme getauscht. Top!

LED's defek

United States

Great fans, a little pricey, love that the LEDs are on both sides. Unfortunately with 34 LEDs per fan the chances of a bad one go up. Had the green die on 1 LED so white is now purple… Fortunately this happened in the first 30 days so I can get it replaced. 1 out of 340 LEDs I shouldn’t complain. Would still buy again.

Great fans, a little pricey, love that the LEDs are on both sides. Unfortunately with 34 LEDs per fan the chances of a bad one go up. Had the green die on 1 LED so white is now purple... Fortunately this happened in the first 30 days so I can get it replaced. 1 out of 340 LEDs I shouldn't complain. Would still buy again.

42. DanielaOGZ says:

Canada

I bought these fans basically just for their looks. They look good no matter what way they are facing. I was very surprised once I installed them as the difference in sound was massive. I had some cheap rgb fans before and these at max speed are quieter than the old ones at idle. You barely hear the fans when they are at idle. These fans are incredibly expensive and they should perform extremely well for the price. I think if you have a white pc build these fans are the best you can buy if you care about looks. There are cheaper fans that probably perform just as good or even better in some cases, but the rgb is top notch. Id only recommend these if you care about looks. I will have to see how long the rgbs last if one were to burn out it would look very bad and there are many of them to burn out. If you got the cash to spend i think you will be happy with these. It comes with a lighting core node so as long as you have enough fan headers on you MB you should be able to install easy, otherwise you will need a fan splitter or fan hub to get these going.

Bought for daughter for christmas very low noise level easy to mount very good value for the money

44. DixieQuintero says:

Germany

Bis auf den Preis gibt es nichts zu bemngeln. Gute Dinge kosten halt etwas mehr πŸ˜‰

45. Sarah McDermott says:

United States

These fans just bring so much life into your build that it’s just a no brainer to buy these. It has equal amount of lighting on both sides which is great when you have so many fans needing pull in air, 6 out of the 10 you see are facing backwards but still are as bright as ever and the performance as well is just as good as the looks and with the light node that comes with these fans make it all very easy to use!

United States

Love this product! The proprietary RGB connectors are a pain if your trying to mix/match, but with all Corsair fans and hubs it’s really cool and easy.

Love this product! The proprietary RGB connectors are a pain if your trying to mix/match, but with all Corsair fans and hubs it's really cool and easy.