Dremel 3000 Rotary Tool 130 W, Multi Tool Kit with 1 Attachment 25 Acessories, Variable Speed 10.000-33.000 RPM

dremel, rotary tool, multi, dremel 3000,multitool, multi-tool, cordless
Most popular Multi-Tool

DREMEL 3000

Work on your DIY projects comfortably for extended periods of time. This all-round Multi-Tool with interchangeable accessories and attachments allows you to tackle almost any detailed task that requires a perfect finish with just one machine. Go from cutting to trimming to polishing.

Multiple Applications

1. dremel, rotary tool, multi, dremel 3000,multitool, multi-tool, cordless

Cutting

Use your Dremel multi-tool and cutting accessories to get a smooth and precise cut. They also allow you to quickly remove or trim protruding bolts, screws and nails.

2. dremel, rotary tool, multi, dremel 3000,multitool, multi-tool, cordless

Sanding

Smoothening surfaces and shaping curves and other shapes can be a hassle without the right accessories. Luckily we’ve got you covered! You can also use sanding bits to remove rust, paint or rubber.

3. dremel, rotary tool, multi, dremel 3000,multitool, multi-tool, cordless

Carving

From engraving furniture and carving pumpkins to routing kitchen cabinets and baseboards. Use this multipurpose accessory kit to carve, engrave or route any material solid enough to be shaped.

4. dremel, rotary tool, multi, dremel 3000,multitool, multi-tool, cordless

Grinding

All materials are affected by wear and tear to some extent. Use your multitool to restore edges on garden tools such as shears and shovels, and sharpen lawnmower and chainsaw blades.

5. dremel, rotary tool, multi, dremel 3000,multitool, multi-tool, cordless

Cleaning

Use the interchangeable accessories to remove rust and corrosion, polishing metal surfaces, deburring or clean electrical components.

dremel, rotary tool, multi, dremel 3000,multitool, multi-tool, cordless

Multi-Tool – Quick. Compact. All-round.

The symmetrical design and lightweight housing give you a strong and fitted grip for high maneuverability and no fatigue. Be in total control of your project.

Comparison

Part: F0133000JR
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Bosch
Quantity: 1

Unfortunately I ordered this item by mistake and had to return it the item looked really good value for money. Th customer service was excellent made it very easy to return and refunded quickly I would give them a 5 star rating.

2. PorterWestmacot says:

Great tool for pretty much all types of DIY jobs,from drilling to grinding or polishing silver jewellery.

3. ELEMalissa says:

First time use it good it handy for other think to

had a really cheap mini grinder, that would stop at the least pressure. This does the job i want, so worth the extra.

5. Alex Wilkinson says:

I bought this as a used item and it didn’t come with a warranty card, so I was very disappointed when the motor stopped working after very little use, but too late for a return … OR SO I THOUGHT.
    Turns out I can return it for repair up to 2 years after purchase! BRILLIANT!

Needed this tool for ages for some of the detail work that was needed, should have bought it years ago!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Replacement for my old one which broke after about 15 years. Seems OK starts softer/slower which is good.

8. DwainStidham says:

Extremely happy with this, just what I needed for severaljobs.

Great tool in a tidy little box.
    The extension attachment makes it spot of for those really tight spaces.

Easy change over for attachments.

10. GlennaLynas says:

I love this. Had generic tool for years and when motor burned out I thought I’d try this. Not disappointed , wonderful. Plus getting at discount price.

11. KarryHurst says:

watch out if buying 3rd party collets. Many are too big to fit this

great little tool has many uses no bad things to say about i

13. DortheaSchenk says:

Very straight forward tool to use.
    One tool you didn’t know you need till you buy one.
    Already used it for cutting out a metal strip in the wall. Made the job very easy.
    A tool you have.

I use mine for crafting and table top projects like drilling holes in stones, rock/wood carving. The versatility of this Dremel is with the attachments and the wide range of bits for it, I have many from plain drills, burrs, grinders, polishing, sanding and wire brushing and more.

15. PWZBeatris says:

Have not used this product enough to give a proper review ,only used it for sanding works great ,no problems ,good product.

I have used Dremel tools like this in the past. This purchase offers great value for money for such a high-quality tool. I bought an Amazon return from the warehouse and so the deal was even better. The only reason for dropping a star is that the case it came with really needs to be sturdier to be of benefit. Its size and compartments are fine, but it’s really flimsy. The side walls need to be stronger and the fabric thicker all around. Its adequate for my needs, but a pity that Dremel does not put as much thought into its packaging / casing as it does into its electrical products.

Have tried many cheaper brands, the Dremel is much better because its speed control is excellent covering a wide speed range rather than the usual narrow range of lesser known brands, and it is quieter too I think. The only thing that bugs me with this set, that included the extension attachment, is that there were cheap skates and only included one collet and tool holder (the part that screws on and tightens up to hold the collet and ratary tool attachment into the Dremel). This means that you have to swap it between the Dremel and the extension when needed, which is a time-consuming pain in the bottom.

18. MatthewHeflin says:

A few years back I bought a cheap version of the Dremel it cost half the price and came with more accessory’s than this one and it worked, but the collets seemed to wear and not grip the shafts of the various attachments and to make things worse being a not well known make the collets where impossible to find, I put up with it for too long and decided to bite the bullet and get the real thing as I was using it so much, I went for the cheaper set that only has a few accessory’s as I already have loads that fit the Dremel.
    It works identical to my old one, similar size and speeds but the Dremel grips the bits better and if they do fail it’s simple to get replacements along with more techy type attachments that will fit this but not my old one.
    A very useful tool that once you have one you can not do without it.

Brilliant Tool

First class service. These tools are well designed and work well. The problem with them is that the motors tend to fail because the copper wires surrounding the motor coil break off. This is easily fixed by buying and refitting another coil. Have a look at fixing a Dremel 300 on YouTube .

20. HelenaSVXba says:

Very versatile and easy to use for model aircraft projects. Great delivery service.
    AAAAA++++++

21. BetsyVelazquez says:

Great little tool, very versatile, should’ve bought one ages ago, what more can I say.

Can’t say much just yet have yet to use it
    But it looks and feels like a quality piece of ki

Not used it yet but all looks great enough bits to get started with and comes in a case for handy storage

Hi, with the order everything was okay in time coming and flawless

25. Seth Freudberg says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great value for money. I recently made some wooden signs for my new home and this was the perfect tool for the job!

26. ingrid2 says:

Dremel tools have been on the market for many years and have a good reputation. I bought this one to cut ceramic wall tiles so that they fitted around socket outlets located in a kitchen. For this application the Dremel worked well. My only complaint relates to the pathetic number of accessories supplied with the tool. To achieve anything much one has to buy extras whose cost is likely to exceed that of the tool itself. This is presumably a consciously implemented Dremel marketing strategy, but it’s one that’s likely to alienate many a customer (it certainly cheesed me off).

A great replacement for my burnt out unit (not Dremel)

29. dealzon says:

I have used Dremel in the past and have always found the build quality extremely solid. The cheaper ones don’t last too well. I mainly use the flexible extension shaft and have not faced any issues. Good produc

30. HeribertoWing says:

This was exactly what I needed and puts similar tools in the shade. My only slight issue is it would have been great if I could select a lower rotation but it’s minor.

I bought as a present for my dad and he enjoyed using i

32. CandraJNDa says:

Although my wife was given this towards her craft hobbies, the drill is fine and does the job but she considers it is rather more powerful than her original unit.

I upcycle furniture and all the accessories that come with it are fantastic and perfect or what I need. And I love that you can buy so many accessories separately. It’s such a good tool.

34. KristenKell says:

A useful tool for small jobs and got at a good price.

The 3000 is perfect for just about everything you could use a rotary tool for. The only way I would recommend to upgrade to the 4000 is if you are doing routing on hardwood. I would highly recommend the multi-chuck for faster switching of bits and a cutting bit, but otherwise, this Dremel 3000 kit is perfect to get you starting.

36. AnitraBeatty says:

It’s a dremel ! I would have given it 5 stars except the mains cable is a very stiff plastic especially when cold .A few pence more for a silicon sleeved cable would have made all the difference possibly better to buy the cordless model .

Brought to replace a cheaper model that packed up for use in my model room ,Light easy and comfortable to use.plenty of extras with the kit and plenty more on my Christmas list.

Bought this when it was on a lightning deal. Good value for money at the normal price but on offer, it was well worth it.