Extension Lead with USB Slots,6 Way Outlets 5 USB(5A, 1 USB- C and 4 USB-A Port) with 1.8M Braided Extension cord, 3250W Overload Protection,Security Surge Protection Plug Extension Socke

Expanded Power & Save Space

Charge and power up to 11 devices at the same time, 3 side design not only provide wide space , but also make your desktop more tidy and orderly

USB Fast Charging

5 USB ports total 5 A, each USB A port featuring 2.4A Max output. USB C charging port 3A MAX

All-Round Safety

A braided cord tough braided cable, premium internal components, and child-friendly outlet doors combine to create a strip that’s as safe as it is powerful

999

Dimensions: 24.5 x 14.6 x 7.4 cm; 700 Grams
Model: K14
Manufacture: Addtam
Origin: China

1. MaryanneViera says:

It did what it was supposed to but did have a slight issue with a plug slot.

2. MattieRomano says:

Got this for the guest room bedside cabinet because we kept finding different people were using different chargers – sometimes a plug, sometimes a cable…sometimes wanting two sockets when we only had the one spare which then of course means unplugging the one plug they should not!

This ticks all the boxes. Brings the plugs up to a decent height, adds 6 sockets and multiple USB ports.
    No excuse now.
    Only issue is trying to keep the cabling “clean” but thats not the products fault.

So far no issues – Not sure what the black button is on the side but does not do anything. No light so this is a bonus as to not disturb at night.
    And sturdy enough so far. Cable is braided so a bit thicker but again feels solid.

Can’t complain one bit and would like to add a few more if maybe its on offe

3. DelilahWTPK says:

The only fault I could find is that I would have preferred a longer lead, but this was the longest available.

The units sits on its edge which exactly what I needed for the space available on the desk.

only thing i change would be the sockets to be other way round .
    so that cables don’t run in to floor with bulky wires run off from plugs.

7. KerriFrewer says:

Got this to take on holiday so I didn’t have to look for spaces to charge everything
    Best thing I took with me

8. Miriam Laufer says:

Best thing I took with me

9. John Velasco says:

Like the make, very sturdy. Fast charging works just fine with my powerbank and phone. everything is clearly labeled. It’s a bit more bulky that I expected it to be. A bit expensive, I believe the price could have been lower. Perhaps a basic UPS would be a nice touch.
    Used funder my desk to power the pc/screen and several peripherals. Saved me that mess as I managed to group all cables as well.

I hate wires, so this has helped me tidy everything in to one place.

11. mfinkbiner says:

I hate wires, so this has helped me tidy everything in to one place.

12. Oliva79Lwec says:

a very compact lead with 6 outlets and 5 USB. Convenient for connecting AV or computer equipment. it is well built with quality material.

14. AlizaLundgren says:

Fantastic product.
    Have bought for my mum to help her organise her devices so not so many wires out.

15. Kimberly Janeway says: