FLSUN Q5 Entry-Level Delta 3D Printer with Auot-Leveling,Touch Screen Support,Φ200x200mm Printing Size …

FLSUN Q5 3d printer

FLSUN Q5 Delta 3d printer Lattice platform:Excellent adhesion, easy removal and durable.Can be heated up to 110℃Auto-leveling systemResume Printing

Weight: 8 kg
Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 60 cm; 8 Kilograms
Model: FLSUN-Q5-Delta
Part: FLSUN-DELTA-Q5
Colour: Black
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: FLSUN
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 60 cm; 8 Kilograms
Quantity: 1

1. Bettina30S says:

Great print quality but needs some work. First thing is that there is a 13 amp fuse in the plug that needs to be changed to 3 amp. This thing draws less than an amp. The other things are more about poor design. The cable for the heated bed is just hanging about waiting to be snagged by something. The stepper motors are ok untill they move quickly and they are then noisy. The top panel vibrates badly unless you have at least a three quarter reel of filament to weigh it down. If you can live with or fix these things it is a very capable printer. The thing I will say is that being sold as an entry level printer it should come with a lot more information on the operation than it does. This is my third printer and this has settings I have not seen before so some sort of clue would be helpful. You should not need to search the web to be able to use it.

2. Troy and Mels Reviews and More says:

Easy to set up, and with self levelling function it was very quick from unpacking to printing.
    Enjoying using it, but can see the small build area will limit me on some of the things I will eventually want to print.

4. Mark Melnykowycz says:

United States

I bought this machine after already having three creality machines and I wish I would have ran into this Delta first. I’ve had the machine for over a year now and the only upgrade I did is when I took it out of the box I put Capricorn Bowden tube on it just because I had some laying around other than general maintenance like cleaning the bed and changing the nozzle I have not had to do any thing else to this printer. And the print quality is better than the creality printers and the print speed is usually half the time it takes to print the same model on one of the creality machines. If you’re thinking about it just buy it you won’t be disappointed

United States