HyperX HX-MICQC-BK QuadCast – Standalone Microphone for streamers, content creators and gamers PC, PS4, and Mac, Black, One Size

quadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creatorquadcast, microphone, gaming, hyperx, cloud, game, caster, content creator

Convenient gain control

Easily adjust your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.

Built-in pop filter

The internal pop filter will help smooth out some of those pesky percussive noises that periodically punctuate your speech.

Monitor mic input through the headphone jack

Ensure that you’re sounding the way you want by monitoring your sound with the 3.5mm headphone jack.

Multi-platform, multi-program compatible

One microphone for streaming on PC, PS4, and Mac. Clear voice quality with excellent sound for clear communication. QuadCast is Discord and TeamSpeak certified, and is compatible with most major broadcast software, like OBS Studio and XSplit.

Weight: 726 g
Size: One Size
Dimensions: 12.83 x 10.16 x 24.89 cm; 725.75 Grams
Model: HX-MICQC-BK
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 12.83 x 10.16 x 24.89 cm; 725.75 Grams
Size: One Size

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Clear voice in party chat and discord. Really impressed with the Mic.

2. LLB staff reporter says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

It’s really bulk of you just have it on the desk but apart from that the sound quality is good

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is amazing bought this for my son for his pc. And he loves i

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

The microphone itself sounded great and felt high quality. However, I would recommend you to buy a microphone boom arm and possibly have a treated room. This is because It is very sensitive and can pick up echo in particular places. but other than that, I recommend it, especially for gaming and streaming

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great quality mic looks really good too! If you don’t like the red it’s easily hidden with a pop filter. One of the best USB mics I’ve used. I wouldn’t overlook it.

Fantastic Mic!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Perfect mic for streaming, picks up sound easy no problem and easy to set up and use

Looks fab and great for gaming as doesn’t get in the way when using VR

Audio quality is crisp and clear, despite me not having a holder for it and it’s only sat next to me, it’s still far better then most headset microphones, my friend had no issues hearing my voice with me just talking like if i had a headset with a mic on.

9. VickiePurnell says:

Item was purchased in April for my son’s birthday in may. It worked lovely until today (July) when the charger port stopped working. (It’s not the lead)

Incredibly good value for money, amazing audio quality, better than what you pay for.

11. Administrator says:

The product came the next day fast delivery I would highly recommend the microphone.

Bought this as a present for my son who is gaming, and so far it works perfectly. He is really happy with the quality.

First of the sound quality is crystal clear. Perfect for streaming, podcasts, or even just a casual call with friends! There are many options on the back of the mic for different areas of the room the mic will pickup. And the tap to mute button is super convenient! So go for it! This is perfect for you no matter what!

14. KathrynHuskey says:

Great mic, sound quality and functions. Great You can mute by jist tap at top. Highly recommend

It provides excellent sound quality for viewers and is great value for money as it is very simple to get using but beware you’ll have to tweak slot of settings for it to sound good without picking up background noise

Honestly one of the best purchases I have made it is insanely beautiful and makes your voice sound a hell of alot crispy and clear I’ve been getting compliments from my games due to this mic just overall amazing

Crispy and Beautiful

17. BethBaxley says:

Brought for my son looks great sound is great better than the new one they ah e brought out great steal for the price

This was a great microphone, and the only fault i can give it, is that the microphone was actually fitted to its already mounted stand backwards

19. MabelKhfvitxgg says:

This is a great mic for streamers! The sound quality is awesome without a mixer and it’s just plug in and go!
    The Quadcast S is the one where you can download an app on your pc and change the colours this one just has red when its on.
    I also got a psa1 arm with mine and that was just as easy to piece together with the mic!
    I haven’t had any issued to date and I’ve made the microphone for a good 4 months
    Would highly recommend!

20. AlexandriaYog says:

This microphone doesn’t make me sound like an 8-year old on the mic screaming like I have a 1 headphones and microphone from Poundland so that’s 4 this product is better than Rancho Cucamonga.

There is alot of alternatives but if it was cheaper like some similar to this quad cast then it would be amazing if it was 70 it would be good bc they is no multi colour rgb for an 115 mic

22. JosetteW82 says:

I’ve had 3 Yeti’s now, all of them breaking, sounding like a piece of garbage, and more. Once I got this microphone, I’ve never wanted to go back. It’s easy to set up, easy to use, and the wiring is a lot better, with the wire not bending like the Yeti. I have mine on a Rode PSA1 stand, and it works amazingly. I didn’t need to buy any extra equipment to set it up, and it sounds and looks great.

I definitely think this is one of the best mics I’ve used sound quality is clear and perfect for gaming or just calling in general, price is definitely worth it and not to mention it really does look nice with the setup I have no complaints from me would recommend :))

I’m running windows so a little bit of tweaking of settings (not the devices issue) and did take a little bit of playing with settings in discord. But the device itself feels heavy and robust, very quick to set up. Nice long and durable beaded cable with good connections. The touch sensitive button is very responsive making it very quick to mute/unmute, and the red glow is great as a reminder that the mic is either on or off. As for the sound quality it is excellent for gaming and streaming, is sensitive but without picking up background noise and produces a nice warm output. Very satisfied with it.

25. JoeCTCyclxoylzz says:

While perhaps not looking as premium as similarly priced mics and being a bit gamer-ish for my liking, the HyperX QuadCast has served me excellently for the few months that I’ve had it.

Sound quality is unparalleled when compared to similarly priced competitors and definitely approaching that of a professional XLR mic. My friends all say that over Discord, it’s indistinguishable from me being in the room with them, and it’s been great for recording voiceovers.

For those looking for a premium sound without the hassle and added cost of a full XLR setup, this is the best USB mic you’ll find.

Works well and maybes this will help it works with PS5 without any issues as I am using it now for PS5 were before I bought for PS4!

27. BessieReading says:

Decent sounding mic. Good to use with the likes of Discord & in-game, especially for the price. The tap to mute function is really good.

28. EdenPaspalis says:

This microphone is the best I’ve ever used in my life, no kidding. Great quality. I know it’s not the cheapest but also not the most expensive it’s in the middle. Price worthy, as soon as I used it in the 1st time -I fell in love-. So to speak.

Nothing to dislike it does its job well. With a good amount of adjustments so you get the sound you want.. see what in the box on a well known channel searching MotorKnobs

30. Blake says:

I needed a microphone that I could use for normal gaming streams, as well as ASMR. This fit the bill and didn’t cost as much as other brands. I’m very happy with the quality. Definitely my best buy this year.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Really recommend this buy. All 4 profiles are cool and sounds very clear

The only fault is that on ps4/5 you can’t choose to have this as the input device and a wireless headset as the out put. But you can have it as the input and use a wireless headset with a wire and plug it into the audio jack on the mic its self

The mic does support surround sound throught the jack and is one of the clearest Jack’s I have used in my time.

I will also say that the mic does repeat back to you as it is a studio/streaming mic but it’s in real time with no delay which is a feature I’ve grown to like. As while using sound proff headphones. My voice is muffled and struggle to pronounce certain things. This will help with mic control and while talking in a crowded chat you will know if you are lower or higher in volume than others.

Awesome just a single fault but is on psn end

Really recommend this buy. All 4 profiles are cool and sounds very clear

Awesome just a single fault but is on psn end

33. NoblePearl says:

Great mic, but would be better if omi directional received a wider angle. If I’m not talking directly at the centre of the mic then it cuts the vocals

From now i dont have to talk loud in the night time to make sure that everyone can heard me. Quality of the voice is very good, clear. Easy to adjust, fit to ARM aswell without buying extra accessories. Simply Just Perfect can be compared to blue yeti. Same quality for better price

35. MargareVogler says:

You can immediately tell the difference to sound quality over any headset mic.
    Just plug and play, no need to mess with any software to get clear voice that isn’t compressed or too tinny.
    Sensitivity on max level can pick up almost every sound in its range, I mostly use it on the lowest sensitivity.

36. TeddyLangwo says:

This microphone is amazing. I originally used to use my headset microphone and the comparison when recording is day and night, the microphone built in features really help capturing my voice making sure there is not too much background noise. This microphone would be perfect for any task that is required and i would recommend this compared to the more overprices microphones.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I love this mic, well worth it!

Pros:
    -looks super cool
    -touch sensitive mute button is 100% useful
    -volume nob is super useful
    -plug and play.. not hassle
    -usb so in theory you can even use it on your phone
    -lite so cheap arms can hold it
    -has a light when its on so its easy to tell if your muted or not and it looks nice in a setup
    -very clear audio
    -grate for gaming, zoom, discord
    -easy setup
    -comes with a stand but I’d recommend a arm
    -comes with a pre-installed shock mount and pop filter so no need for any of that

Cons:
    -I don’t use all the modes except one
    -sometimes it can be a little loud
    -sometimes it can be a little sensitive
    -these are issues mainly on my end

Hope this helps anyone, if i could go back I’d pay a little extra just for the cool rgb as i could of made it match my smart lights more… still i love it..

I love this mic!

38. MindyKulakowski says:

I love this mic, well worth it!

Pros:
    -looks super cool
    -touch sensitive mute button is 100% useful
    -volume nob is super useful
    -plug and play.. not hassle
    -usb so in theory you can even use it on your phone
    -lite so cheap arms can hold it
    -very clear audio
    -grate for gaming, zoom, discord
    -easy setup
    -comes with a stand but I’d recommend a arm

Cons:
    -I don’t use all the modes except one
    -sometimes it can be a little loud
    -sometimes it can be a little sensitive
    -these are issues mainly on my end

I love this mic!

Overall it’s quite a good product, but I keep having small issues with it, like it occasionally picking up too much sound, background noise or buzzing, having crackling (might just be a wire) and I expected to have more control over the microphone settings.

40. ElmerBateson says:

This was the first time I’ve purchased a microphone over 50, and I’m not disappointed. The purchase was between this one and the blue yeti. After a lot of YouTube videos, I finally decided to buy this one. I’m super impressed with the value for money. The internal pop filter helps. And the red light shows if the mic is on mute or not. Great when I’m making a live stream or discord call and want to mute without efforts

Best mic for it’s price

Being a long time hyperx fan, this purchase did not disappoit! very well made, feels sturdy and has amazing sound. Was choosing between blue yeti and quadcast, this sounds the same if not better, and its design is at least ten times better! Decent for asmr too!

42. WilliamStawell says:

My son bought this for use with Fortnite and gaming generally. He says it works well and seems well made and has experienced no problems with it so far, having used it every day for a few weeks now.

This microphone is A wonderful start a microphone. Especially for streaming.

The attractiveness up of the honeycomb design around the microphone is an eyecatcher for any set up. The materials used on the microphone could be better. However it has great audio control and an easy accessible mute button on top.

The product comes with a microphone desk holder just in case you don’t want to put it on a boom arm. Personally this is a great microphone but I intend to get an XLR later down the line to have better audio quality.

A wonderful starter microphone!

44. HarryMaccallum says:

I’ve bought some cheaper mics that are just pure rubbish. I got fed up of trying mic after mic and having poor communication with other gamers who couldn’t hear me. After a few recommendations and watching some video’s online of its performance it hasn’t left me disappointed at. It was expensive and more than I wanted to pay but then how much more was I going to spend before I could of just bought this one and saved myself money.

Sound quality is fantastic and the ability to set the field of what it picks up as well as the added volume control and the ability to touch the top to mute the mic is an added bonus, however I would of liked the ability to dim the internal light.