HyperX QuadCast S – RGB USB Condenser Microphone for PC, PS4 and Mac, Anti-Vibration Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Gaming, Streaming, Podcasts, Twitch, YouTube, Discord

hyperx quadcast Shyperx quadcast Shyperx quadcast Shyperx quadcast Shyperx quadcast Shyperx quadcast S

Customizable via HyperX NGENUITY Software

Personalize your RGB lighting and effects with HyperX NGENUITY software.

Gain control adjustment

Easily adjust your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.

Mount adapter, pop filter, and headphone jack

Versatile adapter fits 3/8-inch and 5/8-inch threaded setups, compatible with most mic stands or boom arms*. The internal pop filter helps block plosive sounds from hitting the mic, and you can monitor the mic via the headphone jack.

* Microphone boom arm not included.

Multi-device and program compatibility

Get great sound whether you’re connecting to a PC, PS4, or Mac. QuadCast S is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak, and works on major streaming platforms like Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio, and XSplit. No matter how you broadcast, you can be confident you’ll be heard loud and clear.

Weight: 599 g
Dimensions: 25 x 12.9 x 10.3 cm; 599.88 Grams
Model: HMIQ1S-XX-RG/G
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 25 x 12.9 x 10.3 cm; 599.88 Grams

I do enjoy this microphone going from a Razer to this it’s excellent quality and sounds amazing especially if you stream

2. FOYDarbyde says:

This is a good upgrade from my old yeti, and has a great warm sound.
    The rgb is a nice addition as when you mute it the lights go out.
    The build quality is superb, built in shock mount and pop filter are nice additions.
    The only problem is it prevents my pc from going into sleep mode. It is a widespread thing if you look on Reddit but I don’t mind personally shutting down instead.
    The mic monitoring is good when you use the headphone out and overall I would recommend this mic over a yeti.

3. NelsonBristow says:

Plain and simply this is a good mic. I’ve now used it in gaming and professional situations and have had comments about the quality during both. The stand being fully metal gives enough support and stability that you can’t easily accidentally knock it over. The rgb lighting works very well and can be quite bright when you want it to be. The software to control the rgb and mic settings is very clear in its uses and what options do, I personally find great difficulty understanding how audio devices work but could work it out with the information provided.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis microphone has been quite functional, with a zero-hassle setup on my Mac Mini. The audio quality is excellent! The only “issue” is that there is no available customization software for Mac!

It works like a charm! Crispy sound that has contributed a lot to my podcasts!

I have been contemplating this model for a long time. Having had their headphones for a long time (6 years) and so moving to a stand alone mic was risky. HOWEVER I am so glad I made the leap.
    I have left this review for a couple of months to test it out and it is perfect for streaming! The quality has changed so much and have had comments on the crispness of the sound. I have had to tweak the settings slightly for my own preference and pitch. The lights are a fun little touch as well! Happy with my purchase and does the job very well for streaming! 🙂

6. Lauri91Rhw says:

Excellent microphone and the sound quality is very good. Beware that, although the microphone itself works perfectly with a Mac, the customisation software is only available for windows

7. GalenJXZxq says:

Got this over the normal quadcast simply due to the colour scheme and the ability to turn it to a white light so it looks less gamer-esque. The anti-vibration strings are also a more subtle silver. If you don’t mind the red of the regular quadcast the colour scheme and rgb lights are the only difference between them.

The mic itself has a simple design. Tap the top to toggle the mic, twist the bottom to change the sensitivity. On the back there are 4 options for sensor. I’d recommend sticking with the default one, third from the left. This mic was a big upgrade from my previous headset mic. Paired with HD560S’ its incredibly comfortable to use. I keep it slightly further back alongside my monitor and it still has very good sensitivity. It also seems to reject a decent amount of non-speech noises, but that may be the software settings inside Discord.

Happy with it. Got it on sale for 90!

8. EddyPickrell says:

I love, using it for both live streaming and creating content, and couldn’t be happier. Great vocal quality, especially when used with a boom arm. The mute button is very sensitive though. I also recommend using a pop-filter, it’s fine without one, I tend to speak about five inches away from the mic. If you’re some distance then I’m sure it’s fine.

9. Max McHone says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good sound quality

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good sound quality

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

he audio quality is soooooooo good. 100% recommend to anyone who is looking for a usb mic

12. JeannieForro says:

Really pleased with the microphone, works great with discord. The RGB lighting is neither too dim nor too bright. I would only have preferred it to come with a boom arm rather than the small desk mount.

I purchased this for streaming purposes when my last one died, it’s great quality and the RGB effect is brilliant to see when streaming, I would advise getting an isolation shield. Even though you can change where the mic pics up, it’s a very crisp sound not giving streamers or podcast suppliers that soft sound. All in all though, very good!

14. ElsieScheid says:

Good product. My son was really happy with it! Thanks.

15. ConstanceElmore says:

For a usb mic at this price point the quality is fantastic. Just please get a boom arm with it so you don’t have to place it on your desk.

16. Sara Coughlin says:

Firstly, the microphone is just amazing. The quality is mind blowing. The dial at the bottom of the microphone is very useful changing the sensitivity how much is picked up. The ability to touch the microphone to mute it is one of it’s best features and the red and black design with the illuminating red is the best. There are multiple pickup selections the microphone provides which suits it to different kinds of needs like ASMR and podcasts which eliminates any reason not to get it.

17. Leo Khaw says:

I’m used to working with studio mics for audio production but never tried a decent mic at the gaming desk.

I have a usb audio interface so was tempted to just go with what I know and plug a studio mic into that but while browsing I saw the HyperX mic and the colours caught my eye!

I’m not a massive RGB lover but this combined with the tap to mute on the top, where the light will go out when muted, that alone is a nice feature.

It also has 4 polar patterns, not what I need for its main purpose but hey its nice addition and gives the mic some real flexibility for different applications.

The headphone out features a customizable (via software) mic monitor and the headphone output is actually better quality than I expected!

There’s also a nice sensitivity dial at the bottom, and a usb-C connection unlike the archaic mini-usb on the older model.

Overall the sound quality is completely fine, exceeds my needs for mainly being used just for gaming. You could easily use this for streaming or YouTube etc.

The features make it a no brainer for me over using more expensive studio mics.

Great buy at a great price!

Love the mic itself, fantastic microphone for this price range, and you’ll be hard pressed to find anything better for the same value. The RGB lighting within the mic itself is a nice touch and the software to manage it is easy to use. Boom arm for this isnt the best in terms of range. but again youre free to buy any arm you like. Mic though is fantastic and Highly recommended

19. John Stevenson says:

This microphone is well worth the price. Voice is clear and has depth and detail you do not get from cheaper budget microphones. I love it and it was well worth the price.

It works just as described.

20. Kaiser GH Update says:

Italy

I prodotti hyper-x non sono economici ma la qualit mi pare proporzionata a quanto si paga. Infatti pu essere usato in diverse modalit (cardioide o omnidirezionale) inoltre ha un controllo volume integrato nel microfono stesso vicino alla base. Se sfiorato all’estremit superiore si pu mettere in mute. Effetto visivo con i led piacevole. Da quando ho questo microfono, in tutte le videochiamate che ho fatto i miei interlocutori non si sono mai lamentati della qualit audio.

Bought a gift for someone who streams and they think it is brilliant, really easy to set up. However, I wasnt impressed with the packaging it came in, for the money spent it should be better protected. It was in it’s box, but then just wrapped in a paper bag! More padding needed I think, luckily it works.

To be honest, I couldn’t tell the difference between quadcast and quadcast S at first sight (Except the possibility of customising the colour to your liking). However excellentmicrophone, like previous version.

Best Buy

23. JedXTRKnwdoinw says:

Really enjoy podcasting with the mic. Great product with mute button at the top of the mic which is super helpful.

Great overall Mic in general. Noise cancellation is perfect, the sound quality is subliminal and the mic looks great with the dark metals/plastic and custom RGB lighting.

25. Lynn Sloneker says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersThis thing is well worth the price. If you know nothing about audio tech, 160 is very affordable for a microphone. The audio quality is excellent, the mute touch button is amazing. I get no keyboard or mouseclick noise, it just picks up my voice and the sidetone/feedback feature is incredible. Feels like i have open back earphones on so i can hear my own voice. I’d highly recommend you plug in your earphones directly into the mic, there is no latency.

The best gaming/streaming mic

26. Mac Hulligan says:

Got as a gift for my husband who streams occasionally. He can’t fault it and looks grea

27. William Rainwater says:

I don’t use this for gaming or podcasting as they are not things I do but I do use this as my ‘on the road’ mic, yes it is a bit big for that but a suitably sized aluminium case solves that problem.
    The multiple pattern is great for things like interviews where you have someone sitting oposite you or a room full of people (Omni Pattern), for gaming and podcasting you would not need multiple patterns but it is nice to have that choice. Sound quality is excellent and I love the soft touch mute button on the top, many mics with a mute switch create an audible click but just stroke your finger across the top and the sound is cut with no click, plus the lights go out to indicate the mic is not ‘hot’. The RGB is very restful and looks great, get to close to the mic and you will get popping despite the internal pop filter, about 6 inches is about right. The only negative I would say is the braided cable is very stiff which makes it difficult to handle, I picked up a softer one on Amazon that works brilliantly. The desk stand and shock mount are good and the shock mount works pretty well, the software for light control is ok but to be honest I don’t use it so cannot comment on it to any degree. All in all a great sounding mic that looks really nice.

28. LornaMonaco says:

Level up in sound quality. Instantly told my mic was significantly clearer. Lightweight product so easy to prop up on a mount. RGB also great on the mic

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersI bought this for my son as a present. He’s a streamer on Warzone. He loves it.

It’s perfect but has the same hardware as the original product, the only difference being the RGB lights stead of a static red, grey elastics for the shock proofing instead of red and the use of USB type C instead of micro USB.

31. BerniceThayer says:

I use this mic for my stream set up. Works amazing and is very easy to set up. Clear audio and the RGBs are a good talking point with my chat!
    Worth the money!

32. MargotCastellan says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersGreat mic. Wonderful looking and feels extremely well made. I’d advise still using a pop filter with it however as the internal one didn’t fully stop those harsh “p” sounds

33. LillianaCuevas says:

Brazil

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersO produto muito mais bonito pessoalmente, as cores so vvidas e a qualidade do som incomparvel. Se voc procura um microfone que no aparea em suas filmagens com certeza ter modelos mais em conta para voc com extrema qualidade tambm. Mas se voc quiser impressionar com certeza a escolha esse microfone HyperX.

34. LynneX05fw says:

The pizza was cold, stale, and had black markings on the bottom that tasted like venom.

35. CorinneF06 says:

I have owned my mic for over a 2 months now and i can honestly say its one of the most well built products i have bought, i thought at first that it was only good for all its features but was quick to relies that the audio quality was very impressive raw.

36. Cody Perez says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI love this mic for live streaming and podcast. The sound quality is amazing and crisp. I especially love the mute control and native volume controls for those quick adjustments when needed. The colours are a nice added element as well which is fun. I’m so happy I traded my red mic for the rainbow. I’m looking forward to programming it with the rest of my gaming gear as well. Highly recommend.

Italy

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersAssolutamente pollici in su; ho preso questo prodotto per streaming e vari e sono assolutamente soddisfatta. La voce risulta essere molto limpida ed difficile che i rumori esterni interferiscano eccessivamente con questo; gli RGB si regolano attraverso un software ufficiale scaricabile da HyperX e con questo si regola il grosso delle impostazioni del microfono stesso. Aggiungendoci le modifiche possibili su streamlabs eccetera penso sia uno dei microfoni migliori in circolazione; ho scartato sia Razer, Rode che Blue Yeti per scegliere lui. Non ho avuto difficolt a montarlo al braccio che ho ordinato e sono assolutamente soddisfatta dall’acquisto. Il tap per mutarsi qualcosa di afrodisiaco, cos come i led che si spengono quando si mutati; non dimenticher mai pi di parlare senza smutarmi!

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBought for improving my audio on streams. I love the look, features and quality. The sound is superb when you get this properly configured which can take some time if you have other audio devices picking up noise. There is little difference between the Qualcast and the Qualcast S other than a higher price, changing RGB lights and a different port. As such the higher price may not appeal to some.

France

Golden Review Award: 14 From Our UsersJ’ai longtemps cherch un microphone pour mes streams, et pour discuter entre amis dans les jeux, ou mme utiliser pour les runions tlphoniques. Ce micro fait parfaitement son travail!
    J’ai parcouru pas mal de vidos test, comparaisons de microphones de pleins d’autres marques, et mon choix s’est arrt sur celui-ci pourquoi?
    Tout simplement il a beaucoup d’avantages et trs peu d’inconvnient !
    Les avantages pour moi :
    Styl
    Support est fournit avec le microphone
    Araigne anti vibration fourni avec
    4 modes d’enregistrement
    Bouton MUTE
    Filtre anti pop intgr
    Rglage du niveau son facile
    S’couter pendant qu’on parle
    Connectivit USB-C
    RGB personnalis
    Qualit du SON !
    Je trouve les vrais plus de ce microphone c’est possibilit de choisir le mode d’enregistrement (il y en a 4) et mme si j’utilise qu’un seul mode, peut tre dans le futur j’aurais besoin qui sait. J’aurais pas besoin de racheter un autre.
    Mais le GROS point fort de ce micro pour moi cets le bouton MUTE !
    a facilite tellement la vie ! On a plus besoin cliquer quelque part sur l’ordinateur pour teindre notre micro, on appuie toute s’implique le microphone et c’est tout ! Pour les streams c’est TOP Mais pas que !
    De plus je suis pas un fanboy des rgb, c’tait pas un point impt dans mes recherches, mais a permet de voir si le microphone est en mute ou pas.
    Bref il est top et je regrette pas du tout mon achat
    Le seul point faible de ce micro c’est peut tre le filtre anti pop qui est pas super super mais il fait largement l’affaire. Et peut tre manque de rglages dans le logiciel. Mais sinon tout est parfai

Microphone au TOP pour streaming et pas que

40. KristineBrownin says:

Mexico

Definitivamente siento que este producto es bastante agradable visualmente, fcil de instalar, fcil de utilizar, y tiene bastantes ventajas. Pero en cuanto al audio definitivamente siento que definitivamente pudo haber estado mucho mejor.

-El RGB es customizable y fcil de utilizar con la app de Hyper X.
    -El diseo me parece muy agradable a la vista.
    -Tiene control de volumen muy sencillo de utilizar y muy til, as como varias opciones para captar mejor la direccin en que capta el sonido.
    -Es sencillo silenciar el micrfono.

El problema de este micrfono es que a pesar de que se ponga la opcin unidireccional capta una cantidad bastante considerable de otras direcciones, lo que se contradice un poco con una de las ventajas que ya haba mencionado. No obstante me parece un micrfono que puedo catalogar como bueno pero mejorable, y es por eso que solamente le otorgo 4 estrellas.

Mexico

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersDefinitivamente vale lo que cuesta, el sonido es muy bueno, pero no recomiendo comprarlo si no vas a usar todas sus funciones.

Si solo necesitas un buen micrfono, habr mejores opciones en menor precio, pero el quadcast te da el pack de 4 modos de escucha y una esttica preciosa.

Personalmente lo compr por las siguientes caractersticas:

* botn de silencio rpido: ya que al hacer streaming y de pronto te interrumpan es mucho ms veces cmodo y til simplemente tocar el tope del mic que configurar shortcuts en obs y discord y que funcionen adecuadamente.

* monitorizacin: poder escucharte en tiempo real sin nada de delay es jodidamente satisfactorio, adems no necesitas audfonos extra, la misma salida de 3.5 del quadcast saca el Audio del pc, por lo que es muy til si el cable de los audfonos es corto.

* control de volumen: hay veces en que te pasas horas en directo y se hace de noche, no quieres despertar a nadie as que hablas bajo,, pero que crees? no te escuchan. Con mi antiguo micrfono barato tena que ir al obs y poner un filtro de ganancia y comprobar que no estuviera muy alto o se escuchara ruido de masa,, pero con sta cosa solo subo la perilla de volmen al mximo, me acerco el mic, y todo perfecto. Adems como ya mencion, se exactamente como lo escuchar la gente que me est escuchando.

As que recomiendo el quadcast para quien tenga el dinero y considere estas cosas y su facilidad de uso tan importantes como yo uwu.

Mexico

Golden Review Award: 7 From Our UsersEste microfono me tenia un poco preocupado cuando lo ped. Lo recibi sin problemas, entero, completo, totalmente como indicaba el anuncio. Perfecto estado.
    Mi experiencia con l ha sido gratificante. No solo fue sencillo de instalar, sino que tambien me dio ese RGB que hacia falta en mi escritorio. Ahora mi computadora va 10 FPS mas rapido, mi voz se escucha mas ntida, y en mi barrio ya no soy el hazmerreir
    Una compra que vale totalmente la pena. No inclu el filtro ant pop porque controlo bastante bien mi pop.

Japa

Golden Review Award: 30 From Our Users7/9iPad Pro 11(2021)iPadUSBLightning to USB 3 Camera AdapterACUSB

iPadiPadUSB

WindowsUSB Type A -> Type CiPad Pro 11

———
    2/28iPhone 12 ProiPad AirNotabilityiMovieGarageBandClipsiPhone
    iPhoneiPad -> Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter -> ACUSB -> HyperX QuadCast S

———
    1/24

———
    1mZoomSkype

iPad

Mexico

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersEs un micrfono increble, a partir de que empec a usarlo se noto la versatilidad. Uso Discord casi a diario y ahi es donde el producto brillo. Con las caractersticas de la aplicacin y los controles que ofrece con la app de NGENUITY se puede modular el volumen bastante bien. No hagan caso de las quejas de que se escucha todo en el cuarto ya que eso es por falta de conocimiento sobre la configuracin. Con la supresin de sonido de Discord y un par de ajustes en la app de HyperX, todo queda tal y como tu lo quieres.

Un excelente micrófono con una calidad inigualable

45. NatashaZhang says:

Canada

Golden Review Award: 11 From Our UsersThe RGB lights are beautiful and work fantastic. This mic is sleek and fancy and really makes your gaming setup seem that much more impressive. The stand works fantastic and the whole stand and microphone is made out of very good quality material. 5 stars for gaming because this microphone really is suited for that gamer setup look. 4.5 stars for sound quality because there is a bit of a room echo if you lean back farther than like 70cm. That issue is solvable with wall padding, or also buying a microphone arm to move the microphone closer to you as you sit. 4 .5 stars for value of money because it really does work like any other professional mic out there for $150-$200, but for me it was so worth the extra money because of how amazing the microphone looked.

46. ValentiBlundell says:

Mexico

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersMe encanta que, sin necesidad de una consola de audio, puedes controlar la ganancia del micrfono y monitorearte t mismo… Tambin me fascina que puedes seleccionar los distintos patrones muy fcil y que mutearte est al alcance de tu dedo (ese pad es muy sensible, apenas lo estas tocando y ya estas muteado, es genial).

El nico detalle es que los colores (que es lo que lo hace diferente del Quadcast normal) son controlados por una interfaz muy fea, y solo puedes hacer que vayan de manera vertical o colores slidos, pero… An as, estticamente es hermoso.

This seller’s delivery and communication have been excellent which has been very helpful.