Kalawen Latest Double Watch Winder Box, Mute Japanese Motor, Dual Watches Rotation Storage Case Display Box for Automatic Mechanical Watches

kalawen2watch winderkalawenkalawen

OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. Load your watch on the pillow, then fix it on the rotator.

2. Plug in the adapter or install the batteries. And then power on the watch winder.

Suggestion: if the watch has stopped moving, we recommend to wind up manually or wear the watch on your wrist for more than 2 hours until the watch starts moving again. Then use the automatic watch winder.

kalawenkalawenkalawenkalawenkalawenkalawen
Modes X X 5 Modes 5 Modes X X
Material Piano Paint Piano Paint Piano Paint Piano Paint Piano Paint PU Leather
Color Black Red Black Red Black Grey
Applicable to 1/2 watchs 2 watchs 2 watchs 2 watchs 2 watchs 1 watch 1 watch
Powered Adapter/Battery Adapter/Battery Adapter/Battery Adapter/Battery Adapter/Battery Adapter/Battery
Size 18*18*20cm 18*18*20cm 18*18*20cm 18*18*20cm 12.2*12.7*10.2cm 12.2*12.7*10.2cm

Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 22 cm; 2.17 Kilograms
Manufacture: Kalawen
Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 22 cm; 2.17 Kilograms
Origin: China
Reference: BH1B

1. Brandy5895 says:

I have the watch box in my bedroom and you can hear it when it’s rotating round. It’s not enough to keep you awake but it’s definitely not quiet.

2. Hugh Wright says:

Nicely put together watch winder. Very quiet winder, I have it in my bedroom and can hardly hear any noise from it when working. This winder appears to use a Japanese motor (good reputation), it has a number of settings which allows you to determine if it winds clockwise/anticlockwise or both. This is important for some auto watches which only wind in one direction (ie Miyota).
    The watches are kept in place using a soft cushion and a split holder, this seems a better method than the normal slot system which can allow the watch to slide around.
    The box is a black lacquered finish, has chrome fittings and perspex ‘glass.’
    The winder is supplied with a UK charger, but it can also be used with batteries. I have not tried this and so cannot comment on how long these would last.
    So far I am very pleased with this winder. It appears to be a well made and sensibly priced product. It was very well packaged and delivery was prompt.

3. TEU says:

Works well is relatively quite but you will hear it at night if its in your bedroom. Its sturdy and well built had it since Feb 2022 and for the price is great value for money.

4. France4026 says:

Does as it should, keeps my watch wound up, not to0 noisy.

5. ErikMonnier says:

Had it a couple of weeks now, and seams to be getting louder you can hear the gears working as one of the watches is heavier than the other, when lying in bed you really zone in on it. Going to keep a bit longer, but feel it might have to be returned.

Great quality given the price, the motor is really quiet and as I have it in my wardrobe you really cannot hear it. The only negative I have is the the watch pillows are not large enough. If you have a small wrist the watch will fit snug and tight but a slightly larger strap size and the watch slips as it rotates so I have had to pad mine out using a lens cleaning cloth so it sits tight around the pillow. Overall would recommend and would get a 5* if it wasn’t for that one small issue.

Very quite, , I have this next to me and cannot here it switch on and off. working well for two 32mm divers watches

Nice looking product, easy to get going, and low noise. Says has multi settings, which I cannot locate so that doesn’t seem correc

9. NanceeFredricks says:

5 rotating modes, not as noisy as others have stated, 48 black Friday deal, very happy with it for the price, keeps my watches wound!

10. JanetteLarson says:

Brought for my husband as a gift. Very happy with purchase. Almost silent, looks very sma

11. Gina Guadeloupe says:

My watches loose a bit of time when are on the machine, but otherwise it’s ok

12. [email protected] Molly Gamble says:

Had this a few months and it just quietly carries on keeping my watches running. Looks very smart on my desk and so far must be just as good as others costing much more money.

Well worth the money and it is very quiet, perfect if you keep your winder on the same floor as the bedrooms.

Like sound level , silent, turning deck has a good angle slightly steeper than my other winder i think this just helps the wind of the watch a little

This has totally surpassed my expectation it’s a great product. Works perfectly and looks so expensive….. The materials used are superb

16. PreciouLlamas says:

Looks great and works well. The only negative is a slight knocking noise which can be slightly annoying at night.

17. X. Alexander says:

Quiet in operation . Good looking case for displaying 2 watches that are kept wound up

18. Rich Edmonds says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Arrived quickly, looks lovely, not as noisy as some that I’ve heard, but certainly not silent. The internal hinges rattle somewhat, but not enough to currently bother me. That said, for the price, well worth it, would recommend.

19. KaceyBenham says:

Box may be a bit big but it’s very silent. I like this product. I highly recommend i

21. JillianSNM says:

You can definitely hear the rotations in a quiet room at night, maybe I got it from a not great batch. It’s Chinese obviously so

Its bigger than I imagined but the watches look great inside . The mechanism is whisper quiet like the ad mentions , I’m running it on batteries at the moment and dont know how long they’ll last , seem to be going strong .

Arrived in somewhat basic packaging. An is quite simple in design. Operation isnt totally silent. But it’s also at the minute not particularly distracting. Looks nice. Hopefully will help keep the watches ticking. I like how you can run it on batteries.

Beautiful piece of kit. I bought it for two Mont Blanc chronographs and so far it’s working beautifully. Both of them are 43mm faces so quite large but they fit together perfectly and no tapping against the screen. High quality finish and really looks good. And absolutely silent as far as i can make out. Thoroughly recommended.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis thing is sturdily built and is attractive. It’s easy to use and seems to be doing the job. Your watch is supposed to be fully wound before you use this machine but that is easily done – (I found out on the net that you just have to manually shake/swing your watch at least 400 times to achieve which is much easier to do than it sounds. I did it much more than 400 while watching TV. It’s what your right arms for – no….)
    THEN you shove the watch in the machine and it keeps it going – short of wearing it. This machine is designed to keep watches with kinetic capacitors going – you don’t need it if your watch is a wind up or has a standard quartz battery.
    The motor is totally silent BUT there is a knocking sound when the holder rotates – mine does it when it rotating anti-clockwise so that’s really annoying. Value for money?? For build/what it looks like I guess I’d say yes – it’s a nice “display item. I have the piano red style. For what it does – meh! it winds your watches – so what. But on the other hand what use is a stopped watch so I guess they’ve “got you”. BTW – my watches have been stopped for at least 18th months and are now working perfectly

Very nice item ,quite, looks like a much more expensive model , im very pleased with i

very good value and very quiet and look good if you require a watch winder check this one out firs

28. Stephen0595 says:

This is all round excellent product, I can’t find any faul

29. Oh Natural Beauty Review says:

Really good for my hubbies watches that don’t require winding up…..

30. GerardPDRnjxqx says:

Had this for a couple of months now and still works great. For the money you really can’t go wrong, my only comment would be that the silent motor was excellent at first but does seem to be getting louder as time goes on.

The first one I bought last year. This was my review below However, the one I bought today is very noisy although build the same, the mechanism certainly isnt.

This product exceeded my expectations on quality and looks. It is well made and looks great.
    I would say if you put it next to the bed, it may disturb you, as it isnt soundless. However it isnt very loud, but my hearing is very good. I placed it onto a soft mat to dull the sound. Don’t let this put you off buying it. Just place it further away from where you sleep. I bought a watch winder for my husband that cost me 250. This double winder is better than the more expensive one and it looks better. I’m very pleased with it.

33. TheresaHutchiso says:

Amazing value for money. Extra quiet can’t hear it when it is closed and I can sleep with it in the bedroom which was not the case with another watch winder.

Good product, decent price and so far working well. Once you work out which setting your watches respond best to then all seems good. Very quiet, looks nice on the side. Would recommend.

Have owned this for a month so that I could give an honest opinion. Arrived quickly and very well packaged. The finish is nearly perfect (I’m being picky but found 1 blemish – very small though) Easy to use and accommodates 2 x Oris watches with ease. The watches have kept perfect time. Easy to take watches in and out. The only real negative I have is the noise, I definitely could not sleep with this in my bedroom, it makes a mechanical clicking noise – its not easy to compare it to something – suffice to say I wouldn’t recommend it for a bedroom. But the reason I have given this 5 stars is the value which it represents – it seems well built, looks good and works well. If you want silent then you’ll probably have to pay a lot more. But this is great value IMHO.

Good quality and finish but only seemed to work sporadically and then stop altogether after about 6 months but as usual Amazon refunded.

37. Greg Morabito says:

It looks fine, elegant no noise, but for bigger size strap I would add extra bigger cushion to have the watch secured while rotating

38. HeriberAUA says:

I am surprised for the money it is pure quality
    The item looks proper solid well made and it works for my watches. Delivery was on time. It is bigger then the pictures. Works with battery and plug in the wall

Quality produc

39. Leonor58Stmhue says:

This watch winder is well made and has decent materials. I have a lot of large watches and this does struggle slightly with my 50mm ones. It’s not silent but not annoying noisy. Probably more suitable for smaller watches.

Product is good quality and looks very nice. The motor is very quiet; albeit not silent. It is a very good value for money.

so they are both lovely, black, shiny winders, but one of them is quite a bit louder than the other one and I’m not sure if that is a problem or not.

I’ll ask the seller and get back to you all.

Only received yesterday but works fine time will only tell. Good packaging, price and fast delivery would recommended

43. CalebVLBKjav says:

Everything is ok as I opened it, because I got a big wrist the pillow was quite small so I need to put small foam to fit to make it steady.also I could hear a slight tok sound as it rotates yet it’s manageable ? I don’t know if it’s the weight of the 2 watches and I hope it doesn’t get worse . overall it’s working bang on time when it rotates. I hope it will stay ok.. and I’ll update as it’s Day 1

Very good ..

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersExtremley well built, the rotation button is solid and clicks into the modes reasuringly and feels top quality.
    the box is black lacquer and very solid, the watch winder mechanisim is virtually silent in opertaion, watches are held with a cushion system which hold the watches well. you can also display your watches in it, would be a nice option to have illumination in the box to show off your watches. but on the whole a great watch box and winder. It also comes very well packaged and on time

Good product very quiet motor it’s near my bed and I don’t hear it.
    It is a little bigger than I thought it would be but looks good on the side so I kept i

Very stylish and does what it says in marketing info. Works well & silently. Good value for amount paid. Fits 2 large men’s automatic watches in comfortably. You can view the turning action through a large glass frontage.

This is a quality watch winder that looks great and to cut to the chase, I’m well chuffed with it. Thanks very much, highly recommended.