Kemier Makeup Case Professional Makeup Case Omni-Directional Wheels 2 in 1 Soft Sided Removable Cosmetic Case Travel Makeup Case Artist Makeup Train Case Cosmetic Organizer W/Storage Drawers

Why Choose Kemier ?

As a customer, you require a product that is not only functional but also from a brand or company that you can trust. With that in mind, at Kemier, we make it our goal to provide you with high-quality products to ultimately offer you an amazing shopping experience. At Kemier, custo mer satisfa ction is key through approaches such as convenience, reliable services that eventually make shopping easier and better. Join in on the experience of a lifetime with Kemier and stand assured of quality services and products worldwide

makeupcase

Weight: 1 Grams
Dimensions: 40 x 29 x 66 cm; 1 Grams
Brand: Kemier
Model: N43
Colour: Black
Manufacture: Kemier
Colour: Black
Department: Womens
Department: Womens

France

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersUn petit morceau de plastique l’intrieur c’est cass en ouvrant. Mais rien de grave.

2. LizaUHRKbfx says:

Italy

Comprata per fare un regalo, stata molto apprezzata, abbastanza curata nei dettagli e nei materiali, a prima vista fa una bella impressione… arrivata in un imballaggio un po’ ammaccato e bucherellato, ma la valigia era integra

Germany

Hallo zusammen, ist jetzt der dritte Koffer, aber auch der beste bis jetzt und der bleibt auch. War mit Abstand der teuerste aber hier ist alles durchdacht.
    Passt alles.
    Danke und Gre

4. JessikaMaldonad says:

Italy

Un po’ pesante quando pieno ma comodo per ordinare le cose all interno.
    Struttura robusta.
    Buon prodotto

United States

I got this because I am a freelance nail tech and I needed a durable kit with lots of compartments. The one I had prior was plastic and total crap! This one is made of extremely durable material. The clamps are also very durable & strong. It’s incredible how many items you can fit in this case! I highly recommend. It’s also handy because the top compartment is detachable so if you’re mobile and only need a few items it comes in handy and even comes with 2 super strong shoulder straps!! Totally worth the price

6. BrainCrace says:

United States

7. RustyHeinrich says:

United States

8. CarrolVdvsv says:

I had to send this back as it was faulty, however, had it not been for that I would have happily kept it. Was sturdy, lots of room and seemed s though it would have lasted a long time.

9. JeniferRobledo says:

United States

I love my case!! It holds 90% of my makeup and as an MUA that says ALOT. Easy to work out of with great space!! Definitely worth the buy!!

Spai

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersEstoy muy contenta. Tiene 8 cajones para poder llevar los productos en categorias, ademas con un cierre que no se habre si no apretas como una palanca. Me ha encantado. Y tiene dos espacios para poder poner botes mas altos o productos mas voluminosos. Las ruedas super bien y lleva una asa para transportar de maleta. La parte superior la puedes separar y llevar cmo maletn si un dia necesita poca cosa. Me falta probarla. Pero los acabados se ven muy bien. Al tener tanto espacio tiene “comodidad”.

Muy satisfecha

Spai

Me encanta. Es justo lo que tena en mente muy resistente y buena calidad, los cajones internos se mantienen cerrados, se pueden sacar si quieres y llevar neceseres … muy buena compra lo recomiendo 100%

Germany

Ein schner Koffer. Da passt mein ganzes Makeup rein. Ist schnell angekommen (nach sterreich geliefert).

Germany

14. Luke Larsen says:

Germany

Super!
    Stevige kwaliteit, heel veel opbergruimte.
    Ik gebruik dit om mijn facepaint spullen in op te bergen.

Super, stevige koffer, veel opbergruimte

15. Jen Wheeler says:

Germany

Super!
    Stevige kwaliteit, heel veel opbergruimte.
    Ik gebruik dit om mijn facepaint spullen in op te bergen.

Super, stevige koffer, veel opbergruimte

United States

Love it!!! If you’re new in the makeup business you definitely will need it. I’m a MUA and this has been one of the best thing I have.... it’s worth the money.

France

France

livraison trs rapide et emballage parfait
    Belle qualit, pratique pour le rangement
    voir l’usage, mais satisfaite de cet acha

20. ShawneeXJF says:

France

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersBeaucoup de rangement trs pratiquer, ce pendants quand la malette et pleine trs difficile a faire roule

21. KristyMancini says:

United States

I love this very easy to use. We can keep things very organized. I live the way it is designed

22. DeanJaramillo says:

Italy

Prodotto conforme alle aspettative, robusto
    Con molto scomparsi, molto capiente

Italy

Prodotto conforme alle aspettative, robusto
    Con molto scomparsi, molto capiente

24. Felica08Urcf says:

Spai

El mletin con ruedas corresponde con la fotografa, tiene gran capacidad y es muy verstil, el tejido parece muy bueno, por lo general todo muy bien, ahora con el da a da tendr que trabajar con l para saber cmo me resulta la experiencia de la compra.

United States

I love everything about this makeup case. Very strong and value for the money

26. MargaritoKOR says:

Germany

Er ist so perfekt, ich bin Make up Artist und hairstylist. Super stabil und sehr robust, auerdem auch echt schn von der Optik her. Einfach toll, bin so froh das ich diesen Koffer gekauft habe, danke!

Spai

Lo compr para mi novia que es maquilladora y la verdad es que est muy contenta. Este maletn la aporta todo lo necesario para su trabajo. Ha notado una gran diferencia de organizacin y fluidez al tener que manejarlo continuamente.

28. Diane Estrella says:

United States

I’m a makeup artist and was looking for a new set up for my kit since my old bag was too small.

I absolutely love this bag it makes things so easy for me all I have to do is pop the wheels off and I’m set up to do makeup on clients it’s so easy and has so much room available I can even fit my airbrush machine in it and still have extra space left.

This is definitely worth the buy.

29. MarisolK29 says:

United States

This is definitely worth the buy.

30. Sibylle Tinsel says:

United States

This is definitely worth the buy.

31. Lindsay Miller says:

Spai

Me traslado todas las semanas de un sitio a otro. Por ahora que llevo casi 2 meses con el. Perfecto, muy cmodo, eso s pesa, pero por que es de calidad y se nota que es bueno. Muy buensima compra.

32. Bryce Elder says:

United States

I have had this case for 1 week now and absolutely love it. It’s professional, well made, rolls easily, and easy to pack all my makeup and hair tools in it! Super impressed and highly recommend.

France

Aprs avoir achet plusieurs valises d’esthtique en carton renforc qui ont toujours finies par lcher en moins d’un an , j’ai enfin trouver un produit qui tient le coup !
    Cela fait 1 an et demi que j’utilise ma valise pour faire mon domicile temps plein . Je la spare en deux pour la transporter plus facilement et la ranger dans la voiture !
    Ces tiroirs sont vraiment idaux pour le rangement des gels et accessoires, la plus petite valise le sert ranger ma lampe uv, ma ponceuse et la lumire ainsi que quelques petits produits.
    J’en suis trs satisfaite !

Spai

Me ha gustado o en general lo unico que podria mejorar es el cierre de los cajones que es debil y poner separadores o bandejas extraibles para el huecos de grandes

Germany

Viel Stauraum im Koffer. Leider hat der Artikel leichte Kratzer (evtl. beim Transport entstanden) + klebereste?

Leichte Mängel