KEO 10,8 Li UK

Part: 600861970
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: Yes
Manufacture: Bosch
Quantity: 1

This girl can, single mum, doing up her garden, it is so easy to use, battery lasts for about 3 hrs, so you can imagine the damage that can be done with a little gentle pruning lol….
    Highly recommend.

Great for using when up a ladder and holding o

I do find I use this quite a bit in my ramshackle garden, but the power pack runs out after 15 mins use, and it struggles with hard wood like hawthorne. It can’t really cope with much more than a pair of loppers can. And the vibrations get you down after a while, really hurts your wrist. A useful addition to the toolshed, but limited applicatio

Battery lasts about 90 mins. Great tool and does exactly what you’d expec

5. FloyHeredia says:

Bought it to cut up bits of tree branches I’d cut down for disposal but its not very good with large pieces. Other than that though does the job.

Great product, quick to charge and remarkably powerful. Cut through shrub branches easily

Cleared a large dead hedge in 30 minutes.. would have taken a whole day with manual cutter – highly recommend!

8. JDGHueyqfji says:

Bought from warehouse so expected package to be open however, looked like it had been used.
    I bought a replacement blade and am happy with performance

I have a mains powered reciprocating saw, but this cordless one is the one I use now.
    Light and seemingly powerful enough for all the jobs I have thrown at it.
    The jaw-like part is easily removed for normal sawing, but it does a brilliant job at steadying a tree branch whilst sawing it off.
    I bought this on Prime day for under 50 and am very pleased with it.

It is a tough little saw, doing the job between a chainsaw and pruning tools!

Love it, really easy to use the yuccas didn’t stand a chance, usual good quality from Bosch.

Love it! So quick and easy to use. Small tree/Bush chopped up in 2 minutes. Haven’t tried it on thicker branches yet but can’t see it being a problem.

My new toy

13. Bobby5418hohjt says:

The good
    Cuts very well
    Light and easy to use
    Makes short work of branches up to 2-3 inches

The bad
    Battery life
    Damp wood

This saw is an impressive lightweight electric battery-powered saw that is perfect for small tree branches and other lightweight cutting tasks. The saw can cut through small branches within a few seconds and the branch hook can easily be removed for larger branches.

For reference some things I have used this for include cutting a door in half, cutting wooden ladders, Christmas tree and small apple tree branches.

One thing to be aware of is it does not use the multi-use Bosch battery that comes with the Bosch drill which was disappointing. The saw uses its own built-in battery which I would estimate does not have more than 15 minutes of continuous cutting time. The blade included is very good on dry wood, but would not recommend it for damp wood as it did struggle with some thicker logs.

Overall this product does what it is designed for very well, at a reasonable price point. Blades are easy to replace so should be a reliable saw you can use for garden maintenance for a long time.

Perfect size for me to use in the garden for those tough to reach, thicker branches. Comes with one blade in the box.

It is fairly lightweight but has cut through medium sized branches. The V-shaped grip holds the branch in position whilst in use. I like the fact that I can obtain replacement saw-blades.

16. Chase Evans says:

This is without doubt one of the best things I’ve ever bought for the garden (and my husband agrees – he loves it). I had been using manual pruners but as I’ve got older I’ve found them heavy going on bigger branches so I bought this – it’s wonderful. It cuts through branches easily even those several cm thick, and the safety mechanisms make sure you don’t cut yourself. It’s very easy to use although sometimes the metal safety cover does get in the way, and one battery charge is more than enough for a couple of hours’ work. The blade is very easy to lock in and release. I bought the set of blades for cutting metal but haven’t used those yet. Highly recommend.

Easy to use and handle. Can get into tight spots. Glad my family talked me out of a chainsaw and recommend this instead.

18. Corinne Reichert says:

I bought this saw as my last one was broken. Very pleased with price and quality of it. It is very handy in places were a regular saw would be too big or if I need to get a job done quickly.

My chain saw stopped performing even with a new chain; so I purchased the Bosch pruner as an alternative. It works fine, and I have just finished cutting down a conifer with a 150mm diameter truck. The removable guide is a bit tricky to put on, but I am getting used to it. Generally satisfied with the product so far.