LifePro Hovert 3D Vibration Plate Machine – Dual Motor Oscillation, Lateral + 3D Motion Viberation Platform Machine – Full Whole Body Vibrarating Machine for Home Exercise, Fitness & Weight Loss

Vibration plates

Lifepro Hovert Platform

At Lifepro, we believe our minds are the most powerful piece of equipment we own, which is why we’ve created a target approach to physical recovery that harnesses the body’s built-in repair and recovery mechanisms, activating its latent powers to accelerate recovery rates for those who believe, like we do, in taking an active role in gaining and recovering strength, momentum and the capacity to do more, achieve more, and get more out of life.

LifePro

Brand: LifePro
Colour: Blue
Manufacture: LifePro
Colour: Blue

1. Tribune Media Wire says:

United States 🇺🇸

My Doctor prescribed this for my bad bones to help with bone density.

2. LuciaEasterbroo says:

United States 🇺🇸

I love my LifePro vibrating plate. I use it everyday. It’s helped reduce pain in my ankle& foo

3. ConcettIvy says:

United States

I had a heck of a time getting Amazon to deliver this machine to me. I ordered (and paid for) 3 seperate machines and though I am Amazon prime, 2 of 3 were Lost in the mail (USPS) on the very day they were supposed to be delivered. Very sketchy! I have shipping tracking numbers that still have no update on them over 3 months later on the two undelivered machines! The one that did arrive was used and sold by Amazon but it works GREAT and I love it. This was the only item that I’ve ever had delivery problems with from Amazon!

4. Brendan Griffiths says:

United States 🇺🇸

The product sent to me was defective, it made a lot of noise when running. I called the company and they immediately sent a replacement. It arrived today and this one is very quiet. So even though the first unit was defective the company made it right. The support team was very courteous and got back to me quickly whenever I had a question or an issue.

5. GemmaDominquez says:

United States 🇺🇸

Got a great sale deal on this machine. Easy to use and so far is offering some decent relief from chronic back and hip pain.

6. KarriTHBljh says:

United States 🇺🇸

QUALITY AND VALUE.

I was getting terrible, debilitating sciatica pain…bought this and have been using it everyday for 10 -20 minutes and the sciatica pain is gone…Now I use it for maintenance and for overall general health. It’s worth the investment and heavy duty….real deal. Sturdy well made machine.

United States 🇺🇸

ot so sure about this product yet been using it hopefully after a cpl months there will be some pain relief from my arthritis. it certainly does not give you a feeling of a workout like shown on reviews. it needs to be up on level 75 or higher to even feel anything worth the time on i

United States 🇺🇸

I purchased the Hovert 6/1/2022 and have been using it consistently each week. I have noticed that my circulation has improved – not by any noticeable visual changes, but how I feel. I notice a difference if I skip using it for more than a couple days in a row. I cannot say this is a magic solution for everything, BUT I can say if you are looking to improve how you feel, grab a plate from Lifepro so you can feel the difference, you won’t regret it!

9. KerrieCampos says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI used to have a much smaller vibrating plate that I paid a LOT more for. I recently purchased the LifePro Hovert platform and love the larger size and the dual motion. I know my body is receiving much more benefit. I also enjoy the exercise videos on the website and the 21 day challenge. The platform was easy to set up and use. It is heavy and study and I feel a very good value for the price.

10. Iyah says:

United States

I was introduced to Lifepro by my Accupuncturist… and was pleased to find a machine that was affordable and offered so many fitness options. I have had my own less than a week, but I use it twice a day and plan to watch the videos and use it much more in the future. So far, love it!

11. Erin Thorburn says:

I have fibromyalgia amongst other health issues. This has really helped with my sciatic pain and muscle fatigue/tightness. I’m not doing exercises on it yet but wow it’s grea

12. KaiRutherford says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersSeems to help my body after workouts. No complaints about this product! Disappointed in sellers! False advertising regarding “Vibrating Massage Ball” included for free, after 2 weeks submit request! Have submitted twice no “Ball” and BS response regarding proper submitting for ball. Doesn’t offer much credence for “Lifetime Support”?

13. Peter Butler says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersReceived 4/19/22 – Have just started using it and am so impressed. I purchased this to help with my legs and lipidema. It was recommended by my physical therapist to improve the circulation. Platform is so stabilizing and the resistance bands help my balance. User manual is so well done and easy to follow. I also like that you included other products from your Soar FX collection. I’m excited to see how this will help not only with my lipidema but also the increased strength I’ll have from using the Lifepro Hovert.

14. Rob says:

United States

I’ve had my Hovert 3D for a month now. It is truly incredible. I was skeptical about what a vibration platform and “passive exercise” could provide but have been astonished with my results. On top of that, LifePro provides excellent customer service and helpful advice. If you are thinking about a vibration platform, 3D or 4D is a MUST. A simple vibration only platform will not provide the results and total body therapy that a 3D or 4D machine can provide. I think that this is one of the best purchases that I have ever made, a true game changer!

Forget the other brands… buy a LifePro 3D or 4D vibration plate and you will not regret it.

We love this vibrator plate machine and enjoy using it. We have been using this for around 2 months and feel the better for it.

United States

I’ve been trying to find a way to jumpstart my exercise routine after being very very sedentary these last 2 years of Covid. As an older person I found that it wasn’t easy for me to start back again – my back hurt, my hips hurt my muscles were tight – just uncomfortable to even stretch. But at the same time I know my pain is here because I don’t exercise. So I started reading about the vibration machine and a lot of reviews said something similar is used in rehab centers. And I am so glad that I got this.

After only 10 minutes, I can feel the blood flow in my legs. Feels great. I also just stand on one leg to help with my balance and I can feel the muscles activating in my hips thighs and abdomen. After a couple of days vibrating only, I am now able to comfortably follow it up with 10 – 15 minutes on the treadmill. May not sound like a lot, but when you are starting a zero it’s a huge win. One day, to help my back pain I just sat on it. It really is helping so far. Who knew? Wish I had read about this at the start of the pandemic.

17. FrancisKEIW says:

United States

I had surgery on my knee eight months ago. I have been having a hard time bouncing back and have not even been able to walk around the block so I have been very sedatory.??? NotMoving around too much. This feels like it’s getting my blood flowing. And I am hoping I will feel of the other things I read and all the other excellent reviews it’s probably the first thing I have found on Amazon they only had one kind of negative review and it’s only because she got vertigo using it. I’m very excited to make this part of my healing process and hopefully weight loss with it.

United States

I like the concept, it’s much bigger and heavier than I realized so it doesn’t store under my furniture like I wanted because it’s too tall, but I look forward to using it as a regular assistance for mobility

19. WinstonPKF says:

United States

I just got the courage to unbox it 2 days ago. I still need to read the manual. I thought I was buying a new one but when it arrived it was dirty and the address sticker from the original owner was still on the outside of the box. However, the price was excellent and I get a lifetime guarantee so I decided to keep it. I think it may help with some issues I have with my knee replacement and arthritis. Fingers crossed.

United States

So far we have used this for just over 1 week. It feels very solid and well made. It is easy to adjust settings and I loved the accessories that came with it. I have not started doing exercises on it just yet. Even just standing on it has loosened me after a good workout. More to follow but as of now, all is well. The only issue is the plug seems to disengage from vibration. It’s happened twice so we readjusted and it seems to be fine for now.

Canada

This arrived sooner than expected. Love this machine. Helps physically and mentally.

Purchased this vibrating plate to help with my bad circulation in my legs and I feel like it has helped a lo

United States

I truly love the LifePro Fitness vibration board – I suffer from hip and knee pain that makes it hard for to get up after sitting for 15 minutes. After just 24 days and 3 10 minutes sessions everyday this board takes away the pain. I like to use Program modes P6 and P7 the most. I also seem to have a little more energy. Overall a great purchase.

I truly love the LifePro Fitness vibration board - I suffer from hip and knee pain that makes it hard for to get up after sitting for 15 minutes. After just 24 days and 3 10 minutes sessions everyday this board takes away the pain. I like to use Program modes P6 and P7 the most. I also seem to have a little more energy. Overall a great purchase.

United States

10 minutes 2 times a day and what a difference this platform has made in my life! I’ve been using my Hovert for about 3 weeks and have felt my muscles relax and strengthen. I had a lot of aching which has subsided greatly. All I have done so far is sit and stand on it. Sometimes I sit in a chair at night, place my feet on it and relax. Helps to relax before bed. Soon I will begin doing programs which they offer online. I like being to follow a trainer. They also explain how each movement/exercise helps what part of the body. I appreciate the lifetime guarantee and support has been right there with a few questions I’ve had. You can’t go wrong with this company or their vibration platforms!

My first unit developed a fault, due to the design and controls it was simple enough to diagnose which of the two motors had a fault contact Lifepro who then organised a replacement.

What I do like is that the support seems genuine enough either through Amazon or via Facebook.

I would recommend
    + using this for a mix of activities using the online youtube videos as a guide.
    + Use Alkaline batteries on the remote

United States

I can say that I feel looser, and much of my morning stiffness has subsided.
    However I do have a few concerns regarding durability.
    After a couple weeks of daily use, there appears to be a squeaking noise coming while one of the motors is running.
    The rubber mat on top also seems to be separating from the platform. Granted, I have no idea if it is supposed to only be glued down in the middle.
    Overall I do think that this is a good value, but a bit surprised at the noises

Good for the price

27. ChristineBoatma says:

he advert stated an exercise video library. what they actually have is some very bad youtube clips and not many of them either!