MiLESEEY Golf Range Finder with Slope On/Off, 660 Yards Range finder with Flag-Lock and Vibration, Legal for Tournament Play, ±0.55yard Accuracy, 6X Magnification,Carrying Case, Free Battery

MILESEEY golf rangefinder with slop on/off

Golf Range Finder with Slope On/Off

MILESEEY, a Professional research and development manufacturer of quality Optical products including Golf rangefinder, laser measure and binoculars. We have our own research, development team,and first-class production. We dedicate to improve customer’s life by rich experience and expertise.

All of our rangefinders have been designed and manufactured by real golfers. We listen to what golfers need and then create rangefinders that help them swing with confidence and hit more greens.

Specification:

• Rangefinder Golf 600M
  • Accuracy: ±0.5m
  • Slope Compensation switch ON/Off
  • Flag-Lock with vibration
  • Speed measurement: 18~300km/h
  • Premium Design & LIGHTWEIGHT 178g
  • Flagpole Scanning for Golf Training
  • 6X Magnification
  • Field of view: 7°
  • Adjustable Focal length and diopter ±5D
  • Units of measurement: m / yd (meters / yards)

MiLESEEY golf range finder with slope switch vibration
2 MILESEEY PF260 range finder PF210 range finder with slope MiLESEEY lcd golf distance finder
Slope on/off switch Slope On/Off switch Slope On/Off switch Slope compensation On only Slope On/Off switch
Flag-Lock with vibration Flag-Lock with vibration Flag-Lock NO vibration Flag-Lock NO vibration Flag-Lock with vibration
Competitions Legal for competitions Legal for competitions Good device on the course; Not for competitions Legal for competitions
Accuracy Accuracy: ±0.5m/±0.55yd Accuracy: ±0.5m/±0.55yd Accuracy: ±0.5m/±0.55yd Accuracy: ±0.5m/±0.55yd
Magnetic X X X
Vertical Height X X
Power Supply CR2*2 Rechargleable CR2 CR2 CR2*2

Dimensions: 11 x 6.5 x 3.8 cm; 178 Grams
Brand: MiLESEEY
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Included: 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
Manufacture: Mileseey
Composition: PP+ABS
Quantity: 1

1. TiaraWoodhouse says:

Great product apart from one thing. The carabiner to attach the case to the trolley was faulty

2. neperlin says:

Fantastic rangefinder. I currently play off single figures so getting the correct yardage is very important and the Mileseey certainly delivers that. Highly recommend.

3. TerrenceReid says:

Very impressed on how easy this is to use & accurate. Especially for the price.

Love this range finder. My friends tried it as they have more expensive range finders and they were surprised with how good this product works for the price.

Husband loves this, spends hours looking at it and claims it helps his golf!
    Also helps me as he is out of the house more .

Great product very easy to use and compares well with more expensive models used by my fellow golfers

When I got this i brought it to the range first to try different clubs to find my yards for each one. It has certainly help my game that way by helping to lower my scores. The product itself is so easy to use just press the on button then press the measure button to until you find the yards or km on screen then press again until the flag simble appears, then line up the bullseye press and hold the on button and it will buzz to let you know when distance is found. Range finder is small and easy to hold also the carry case that comes with it is great, shock proof and it can easily be attached to golf bag or belt. I could not fault it. Recommend it.

Easy to use. Swap from pinseeker to normal distance quickly. Vibrates when pin found.

Compared to others on the market this is an excellent product. Great value and very accurate.

This device is definitely at the cheaper end of the scale. I played a round with my friend who has a Bushnell range finder, and up to 150yds we got the same readings give or take a yard. Over that distance I had difficulty locking on to the flag. We swopped devices and I found the Bushnell easier to use on longer distances.
    I normally use a GPS on the course but wanted a range finder for winter greens. At the price paid I’m happy enough with the Mileseey and its limitations, (in my hands).

11. NickolaHotchin says:

Tested it against my shotscope gps watch and friends range finders and all the results were pretty close, a couple of yards at mos

Great value for money. If you don’t want to spend 300-400. This is an excellent alternative. Only used a handful of times but is easy to use and was just as accurate as my partner more expensive model

I have had GPS devices and still use them as they are a lot quicker than the laser devices when you just want to know, within a yard or two, where the green is. I am simply not good enough to need to know the exact distance to the pin but the laser is very handy to get the distances to bunkers, ditches, a tree or other course landmarks which the GPS doesn’t always tell you. The battery lasts for ages and carrying a spare is easy. Picking up the flagstick with the device is easy and the vibrate function works well.
    Very happy with my purchase. You can even take it birdwatching!

14. ClaudetteOCGC says:

For the money, this is a good value for many rangefinder – certainly when you compare it to the Bushnell models. It gets the yardage quickly and pretty accurately.

However, there’s one problem, and I don’t know it this applies to laser rangefinders in general, but it is pretty useless in slightly misty conditions on the course. I don’t know if the laser gets confused by the droplets of moisture in the air, but it wasn’t working and just was showing a yardage of 10.1 yds on any distance I tried to measure..

Therefore I wouldn’t use this as a primary distance measuring device, I’d use this in conjunction with a GPS device (on a clear day)

15. VeronicHust says:

For the price of this range finder you can’t go wrong. One of my mates has a very expensive Bushnell, and the the measurements when compared are the same or less than <0.5m. I would recommend without hesitatio

16. RodrigoFerraro says:

Tried after relying on a gps watch (which) was much more expensive for a few years, as I thought the necessity to know exact yardages was beyond my skill level. However this is easy to use much more accurate than working on the watch and has helped my game by a shot or two a round definitely

As mentioned, for the price it’s actually decent. Rather than paying hundreds for a Bushnell. For a fraction of the price you get most of all the features you will ever need. Highly recommended. Sort of like a Honda, in car terms.

18. AnthonyNettles says:

Really good product, needs a bit of practice capturing the flag and a steady hand. Not easy the next morning after a heavy night out. I use in conjunction with my gps giving distance to the green so any readings capturing the landscape behind the flag by accident you can ignore and re capture the flag distance.

Compared to the more expensive models this is well worth the money
    If your simply looking for accuracy to pin and no frills this is for you.
    It does have a slope facility however I personally do not use it
    Equally as good as my last Bushnell at a fraction of the cos

Love the range finder. Very easy to use and because I also have a handheld GPS I can confirm the accuracy is spot on.

21. RamonHitchcock says:

Easy to use has most features more expensive models have . Not paced out yardage but seems to be accurate good looking stylish and compact. Comes with case which looks very much like more expensive models

22. Aaron says:

A tad fiddly to get the flag to register as ‘pinpoint’ but practice makes perfect – and the costs far outweigh the presumed precision of models on the 200+ price bracket.
    When I’m able to use the slope rating I’ve found it to be really accurate for choosing the right club.
    If I lost it tomorrow, I’d buy another.

23. ReynaQ76rgnlvgh says:

Bought this to replace Nikon older tech. Thought it was a bit risky due to price point compared to brands. Used it twice now and can’t fault it. Very happy to recommend this great product at sensible price. Why pay 400+?

24. CynthiaMilam says:

Picked this up last December for a mere 109.99, when compared to a Bushnell is a great price and this does exactly the same job with a comparable level of accuracy from my experience (comparing against playing partner’s readings during a round). The flag lock with vibrate function is particularly useful, as well as the slope option which can be turned off for competition use. I noticed some reviews mentioning having trouble with readings in the cold, however I used this device over Christmas and early January and had no such issues. The only time it would give clearly incorrect readings i.e. flag over 150 yards away and flashing up 8 / 9 / 12 yards etc. would be when there is a bit of fog about. As the laser is reflecting off the fog, I assume this messes with the readings so wouldn’t put this down to the kit being faulty, more just that laser range finders generally don’t do well in such conditions. However, I have had no real issues with this and during say 6 months of fairly regular use (couple of months of non-use due to UK lockdown), I think I’ve changed the batteries twice. The zip on the bag has started to get a little stiff but the way the bag is designed with two internal elastic straps, means this isn’t really an issue as I can leave the bag half unzipped during a round without worrying about the rangefinder falling out. Definitely would recommend

25. FrancesWhitney says:

Much easier to use than I expected after trying other models, excellent value for money.