Mira Platinum Dual Digital Shower Ceiling Fed Pumped for Gravity 1.1796.002 – Black/Chrome

Dimensions: 15 x 25 x 60 cm; 7.12 Kilograms
Model: 1.1796.002
Part: 1.1796.002
Colour: Black/Chrome
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Alkaline
Manufacture: Mira
Colour: Black/Chrome
Quantity: 1

1. ShannonERS says:

Lovely shower. We replaced an aqualisa model with this during a bathroom refit. Controls are nice and intuitive. Only small gripe is on our gravity system (we have the pumped version of this Mira) I put the preheat function on which starts when warm then shuts off after about 30 seconds presumably when warm/ready where as I would expect it to hold and come on when at temperature. Other than that pressure isn’t as high as I’d like but given we’re gravity with about 1 bar cold it’s best we can get!

3. Dan Dziedzic says:

It is perfect. Just what I wanted. Arrived very quickly to.

It is perfect. Just what I wanted. Arrived very quickly to.

5. element22 says:

Great quality. Lovely ro have a really good pressure shower. Temperature control very simple and effective. Pump quieter than I had imagined it would be.

7. Andy Tompsett says:

This is an awesome shower and has all the controls I wanted. Both jets, either one, digital temperature and flow control. Recommended.

Golden Review Award: 7 From Our UsersThis is a fantastic shower, been running one for a couple of years now in addition to one without the soaker head. The pump is very powerful, we ended up having to have an extra feeder tank in the loft as it consumes at such a rate we were losing pressure. With this shower you can have the soaker and the regular showerhead running at the same time, a relative has an Aqualisa which doesn’t do this. Temperature is regulated well and the controls are simple to use. Issues? Yes, the shower heads are prone to cracking and not eligible for the 5 year warranty. Also, We’ve also had both ours out of action for a thermostatic valve jamming though I’m advised by the engineer the part was re-engineered so shouldn’t cause future issues. Despite the issues I still feel this is the best shower available today and I appreciate it every day.

10. AudreyPerkinson says: