NETTA Dehumidifier 12L/Day – Digital Control Panel, Air Filter, Continuous Drainage, Auto Restart, Timer, 1.5L Water Tank – For Home & Office, Damp, Mould Control, Laundry Drying

11242

Model: NT-DEHUMIDIFIER-12L
Colour: White and Black
Colour: White and Black
Dimensions: 34 x 23 x 56 cm; 11 Kilograms

1. SylvestDasilva says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is a good dehumidifier, especially given the low price. It’s ok on top speed during the day when there’s other noise in the room. I think it would probably be ok to run during the night on the slower speed, but haven’t tried it yet as it’s mainly for use in the living room when I’m drying laundry. It removes plenty of water and there’s very little condensation in the room the next morning. I mainly use it on the timer, which is programmable in 1 hour increments. The digital display is clear and easy to use. I’d recommend this to anyone who is going to be drying laundry indoors during the winter months without a tumble dryer.

2. CarmenDamron says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Easy to use and does precisely what it is meant to do.

3. MayBeersxcwsra says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Needed to dry out shower room after flood, cheaper than hire from local tool company, been working for 10 days no issues.

4. HoustonFaison says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is a really quiet and efficient dehumidifier. It very quickly brings down the levels of humidity in. 6m x 5m room. Very happy with it.

5. Emily Price says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Does the job brilliantly would well recomend it noise os next to none

6. MartaDenmark says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

It’s very light low noise level easy to move around

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

A great product, has definitely made a difference in our house especially with the cold damp weather and clothes being dried indoors.

A little expensive but a smart looking until that does a great job.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I just was worried about the noise. But it is not considered at all .low noise
    I highly recommend it .

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great value for money, very effective and I really don’t find it noisy at all. Definitely speeds up laundry drying and I noticed that it raised the room temperature by a degree as well.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersBought this on tue, so ive had it for 5 days, i have a real rising damp problem, and while im waiting for it to be sorted out, i thought i would give it a go, all i can say is Wow, its worth every pennie, its about as loud as a fan, and its been an eye opener to see how much water it collects ( about 8-9 litres so far) i would definitely recommend this to, anyone who has the same problem problem, plus it really does help dry clothes faster ( it used to take 2-3days,) but its about 24 hrs now, i wished i had bought this ages ago, what a fantastic buy

Fantastic, better than expected

11. MiraBarajas says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Before purchasing this, I had a small dehumidifier that collected the water but didn’t reduce the humidity to the required level in the specific environment I was using it in. This, on the other hand, did the trick perfectly. Just a word of warning. Depending on where you are using it, you may want to check the water tank a couple of times each day because it can fill very quickly. A fantastic dehumidifier for the money.

12. Douglas Lovette says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Noise is basically nonexistent, I have it on in my room at night and the noise is so minimal that I don’t even realise it’s on.
    It works perfectly and instructions are really easy to follow. Definitely recommend!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great thing hardly makes a noise and its very easy to move around

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWe have had this for three years now. It is very economical to run, very quiet and dries a load of washing overnight. We would definitely buy again if we needed to but three years down the line it’s still as good as it was when we bought it.

15. John Patrick Pullen says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersSet it up yesterday morning,early evening I went into the bedroom and it wasnt working, then I realised the water collector must be full. Amazed how much water was collected in 8 hours and the humidity in my bedroom has gone down from 77 to 68 in only 12 hours of usage. Its easy to set up, looks nice, it actually looks like a suitcase! (not used the timer)
    A few downsides to this is there is no backlight which makes the screen difficult to see. It is noisy so not good if you are a light sleeper and the digital lights are very bright which would disrupt sleep. I did power the unit off before I went to bed last night but the – – blue light was too intrusive and lit up the bedroom so I switched mine off at the main switch last night. This morning I switched it on, powered it up and found I had to set it up again! Apart from the niggles its an excellent humidifier. Update, in 4 days the humidifier has drawn in 13 ltrs of water, Im emptying it 3 times a day, the humidity is now 51 its set at 40.

16. WolfgangSikora says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Best thing I’ve ever bought, got it for my son’s bedroom and keeping room air amazing and reasonably silent compare to other little products

17. AnalisaJewell says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Was a little worried about this one, really expensive, (as all Dehumidifiers are) and seemed to be a few negative reviews (as all Dehumidifiers do). Been using this now for around 6 months and it’s fantastic. Very VERY quiet, can monitor the air humidity at a glance and it’s not a big old eyesore like most of them. The tray is a little small but, it has a sensor that switches it off when full if you forget and, it has continuous drainage that I’ve been too lazy to set up. Brilliant bit of kit, well worth the price.

18. Corrine84S says:

This works very well for us – 3 people living in a small flat and using this to reduce moisture in a windowless bathroom when showering. Positively surprised by how quiet it is, if compared with the previous one we had (can’t remember the brand, but with similar price).
    Might not extremely easy to set up the first time but other than that happy with this purchase.

19. FloreneBaskervi says:

I was on the margin of needing a dehumidifier but took the plunge. I can say it works effectively for my situation and I have noticed the difference. This makes it worth the money.
    It is a bit noisy like a fan but is not on all the time and I have placed it between two rooms so not a problem. Capacity has not been an issue thus far and have not needed to empty it.
    I my case a good buy but know that these things work with the humidity you have in the house.
    If you are not certain if you want to buy get a meter then buy. You can see how effective it is and I do monitor its performance.
    BUY A METER FIRST!

20. BrainCrace says:

I am so happy we bought this!! We used to have damp running down our walls and windows, as soon as we turned it on no more steamed up windows or damp! Amazing, fully recommend! Plus very economical aswell, the noise level is ok, the benefits outweigh the noise. It’s not mega loud but it’s not something we leave on over night. Just having it on during the day is enough.

Works great. Bit tricky to figure out settings but got there in the end. The drain tank fills fast as its small. I fitted the enclosed external drain tube and solved frequent emptying problems (not human).
    For use in a small space it is very good and the quality is excellent converting me from Ebac.

Compact design, works well, low noise, timer to switch on or off, and can set humidity level, steady hand required when emptying when full, as the container has a cut out at the front, the water can spill out easy, but very happy with the unit, I took a 3 year warrenty as well, as demumidifiers work long hours, then during summer get no use, so good possibility you could get a failure, and the cover wasn’t expensive, about 15 pounds I think.

23. EthelPaquette says:

Although noisy iv noticed since buying my hall starting to dry out
    Impressed
    Love the blue lights to show its on and running
    Have on a timer..so programming iv not done

We have severe damp in the hall due to no radiators in it and have tried quite a few high end dehumidifiers that do not cut the mustard but this
    It’s expensive but better than having to pay a builder to rectify my damp problem
    Came down this morning and usually have to clean the windows but all dry

24. EkuchBurrows says:

Bought 2 months ago, so far works perfectly. Does the job well. Easy to use.

25. TaraMuncytojzah says:

We have had a number of dehumidifiers that all extract water at different rates and give different levels of noise. The smaller quieter ones simply do not remove enough humidity by themselves. We had a large unit that could extract 12L a day but it was incredibly noisy and power hungry. When looking for a replacement many offer the same 12L a day but most are more expensive than this unit.
    I have to say this is excellent value, it uses less power and pulls more water than the older one we had, it’s also a lot quieter. I probably wouldn’t want to be in the room this is turned on in, but having it the next room is no issue. It’s pulls so much water.
    The one downside is it has a relatively small storage tank so if it’s going full pelt it needs emptying twice a day – though it does have a hose you could put out a window or into a larger container.
    The controls are easy to use and it’s interesting watching the air humidity percentage drop throughout the day.
    I thoroughly recommend this unit.

26. JanetteLarson says:

We’ve had the dehumidifier around 4 days now and I have to say it is a very effective piece of kit. It has reduced the ambient humidity from over 70% to a much more comfortable 50%.

27. VerleneEllswort says:

I’ve always had a problem in the bedroom with some mould no matter what.I did it came back. I have only.been using the product for a few weeks and the amount of water it collects is unbelievable. I always had my bedroom windows covered in condensation since using this product they are clear. It is a bit noisy which is the fan but I switch it on when going to sleep.

28. Charles Dozier says:

We bought this as we were getting wet walls on cold days when cooking. This dehumidifier draws so much water from the air that things have really improved.

We have only run it whilst we are at home but can’t believe how much water is in the tank when we empty it. It is very easy to use and set the required humidity level needed.

29. Barney Cotton says:

I bought one for my granddaughter whose children’s room is full of condensation it is brilliant I cannot fault it in any way, this is why I have bought two more kne for my son and daughter.

30. Chris Lockwood says:

I got this for my mum after she had quite a major leak. It worked really well and dried the walls up quickly. You could even smell the difference when walking into the room. Only downside is that it does use quite a bit of energy. But it did what it needed to do. Great buy!

Easy to use, low on electric and casters help move it around, not sure about the 12litres per day headline. In a 12 hour period it is taking about 1.5litres per day. However its a solid well made product and I am pleased overall with the purchase

32. LoydKrischock says:

Winter kicked in and my 2 bedroom flat was really cold even with the heating up, after looking at several units I went for this due to the litre capacity.

So far it has taken out about 15 litres of water, the flat is 100% different and now warm and dry, no condensation and much more comfortable.

No issues with the magnetic flat as others have mentioned so as long as it keeps working I am very happy!

33. Natashya KitchenPuppies says:

I’ve wanted and needed a dehumidifier for so long, done loads of research, finally took the plunge and bingo. This does everything. The room its in is about 12’x10′ on a north facing corner of the house. This little gem chugs away merrily and take about 1.5 litres of water away during a 12 hour shift. I turn off overnight as dogs sleep in this room.

34. GarfieldDoucett says:

This is my new favourite thing. Arrived yesterday. We have a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Which is largely North facing. we’ve also had a recently discovered cracked drain. which has now been repaired. Anyway, there’s been a mild musty smell for months, hopefully due to the now repaired drain. I left this dehumidifier on low before I went to bed, when I got up this morning it had turned off, because it was full! 2 pints of water. And I swear the air feels fresher in here. It’s easy to use. Wasn’t sure if the Louver flap should be open. so I watched a video online, it should be open. Wish I’d bought one months ago.

35. GerardPDRnjxqx says:

Firstly from what I can gather, who Evers Amazon page this is are false advertising, it claims to be 220W with an ionising function. I and other reviewers have received 170w with no ionising function. If you go on nettas website you can see accurately what you’re buying.
    Other than that it’s a canny bit of kit but can’t help but feel annoyed as this IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE SELLING!

Please if people are receiving units with the ionising function let me know, cause I’ve been ripped off, but i suspect the model Amazon advertise has been discontinued?

36. Joshua Goldman says:

As usual with all dehumidifiers that I have bought (approx 12!), not just off Amazon, the water container is far too small! They do give a plastic pipe to divert the water to ….? Most rooms I have needed a dehumidifier in do NOT have a convenient drain to use to be able to leave the device working, without having to return within 3 or 4 hours to empty the ridiculously small container. Perhaps someone will make one with a bag (or similar) that will take 10+ litres of water. I currently have to prop the device on a box to drain into a plastic box/bucket – as the drain hole is too low to drop directly into the container!

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersLiving in a first floor flat, I’ve always struggled with condensation in the autumn and winter. I just recently noticed mould in my cupboards and wardrobes, as well as all around the windows.

Bought this dehumidifier and it’s worked miracles! As you can see in the photos, my windows used to be top to bottom covered in condensation, therefore causing mould in my room and horrible stuffy air. The photo with the clear windows was taken less than 24 hours after switching on the dehumidifier and it’s worked even better than I imagined!

I don’t leave it on at night as it’s a bit too loud to have in a bedroom, but leaving it on during the day is enough to stop all the mould and condensation from taking over the flat. I leave the bedroom door open and it’s helped the rest of my flat too which is really impressive. Haven’t seen any condensation since 🙂

Definitely recommend!!!

Best purchase of the yea

38. Rob Clymo says:

Got this to replace a more expensive well known brand dehumidifier that broke down after many years. Wasn’t expecting it to be as good as the old one but it is in fact much better. You could pay a lot more for something not as good. Dehumidifies a room pretty quickly.

Downsides:
    The reservoir doesn’t hold a great deal of water so it needs emptying regularly.

The instructions aren’t very good but it’s easy enough to work out how it works.

39. faintingviolet says:

Love this product, really easy to use. Been having problems with damp but this is excellent could not believe the amount of water it gathers from my house. Obviously makes a motor noise but not horrendously loud and to be honest got use to it now anyway. It cuts off when full which is handy so doesn’t overspill. Definitely recommend and thinking of getting a second to put upstairs.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis easy filters out 2 tanks of water a day. Couldnt leave it on in the bedroom as the lights are so bright but shes quiet.

Moved into a new place and the damp had it smelling like wet dogs. Two days running this dehumidifier and it smells lovely in here. We can now air dry our clothes. Our laundry pile is done for. Damp is gone. So happy with this purchase

41. RigobertoGaines says:

purchased for neighbour.early arrival of goods and he was over the moon.came to seeme one hour later with big grin all over his face.he,s delighted.it,s used in a bed room.very very happy.thank you

We had some teething problems setting this up; not the functionality, that was easy, but the draining. Despite connecting the house, it had a tendency to fill the internal container which is very small. I did manage to get it to drain into a bucket but I think it works faster than it says, overfilling a bucket (pictured) in just over 24 hours.

The hose supplied is very short, approx. 1 meter so it’s very difficult to drain to a safe point, as you can see I have used a furniture tree to do this now.

But what this shows is that it’s a powerful and very effective dehumidifier. It’s easy to use, not to big, not heavy and good value.

Very effective, a little difficult to drain.

43. MerissaFeldman says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI had two Ecoairs but they are quite loud so purchased this for our office area. I like the digital controls – they’re easy to use, and it seems to be filling up with water quite quickly which is positive. In particular I like that you can set the humidity levels and it will auto turn on and off, and it does seem to align with a small temperature/humidity gauge we have. It has a story handle and wheels, which makes maneuverability quite easy.

The two downsides for me are:
    (1) The water tray does not have a top/lid so when you slide it out and carry it to the sink/tub you have to be careful. It’s not a major issue, but some other brands have a lid to help minimize accidents so is a consideration.
    (2) Though overall it is quieter than my other dehumidifiers when running, it has loud beeps when you turn on/off or change settings and sounds like a large refrigerator starting up when it auto turns on. (It’s fine once it gets started, but it can have a fairly loud growling/humming sound for a few seconds, at least several times throughout the day.)

Would still recommend this – just two potential downsides to be aware of.

44. RoxannaSimonson says:

Over 12 months ago I brought this after to replace a different brand that simply stopped working. Within the 2 hours I plugged this in the water tank was acutally full, I was so suprised just how much water was in air that can cause damp. Within 24 hours I could tell how differen the environment was on the landing where I placed Dehumidifier the air felt crisp.

Yes it is nosy there is no escaping that so you couldnt sleep with it on in your bedroom. You would more likely run this while you out at work or up and about in the house.

I couldnt say if its dear to run on electric. Yet after a while running it as long as I have you will notice that there be long periods of it not running cause its taken that much water out the air.

The instructions are not the clearest it looks like its been a poor trasnlate to english but after playing around with the setting you get the idea of how to work it that best suit you.

If you are someone that has issue with damp, I would recommend this. It will take a while to remove it of course but it be worth in long run.

I have lots of damp in my room so in the first few weeks i extracted aout three litres a day from around 10 hours of operation, now its about half of that since the damp is less.
    The front panel seems a bit too weak but can’t complain since it’s holding together well and there’s still the one-year warranty so should be fine.
    The continuous drainage function is not that useful since you have to elevate the dehumidifier to a chair or table for it to be used.

46. WilmaMedina says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI bought this Netta machine after our old Ebac one broke after 3 yrs, this machine is actually smaller with a lower wattage but seems to dry the clothes in a small space quicker. We use our hallway to dry clothes in during the day as we have an economy 7 radiator in so it’s quite warm, but because the fan is on the top of the Netta machine it creates a vortex which helps to move the air and the clothes (one wash load)dries in a couple of hours. The heat makes a difference as does the size of the room. Glad we bought this one.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersA compact quite stylish machine that works very well so far. Not too noisy and not too cumbersome. Can be moved easily. Removal of the water collection tank need a bit of care when it is full and the display of indicator lights is a bit bright in a darkened room. All in all good value and efficient.

48. KatheriDZDZ says:

Works well. Easy to move around. My only negative is the water container is small and somewhat tricky to get out and empty without spilling. I was drying out a new build extension and used a 10l paint bucket next to the unit to empty the water in. I also used the drain hose when the walls were really wet and that is great but I had to put the unit on a stand so the water could drain into the waste pipe in the unfinished bathroom. The drain hose is quite stiff and I was warming it to get it to bend and push onto the units outlet.