Ninja Air Fryer [AF100UK] 4 Cooking Functions, 3.8L, Grey/Black

More than an air fryer
More than an air fryer

Ninja Air Fryer

Say hello to guilt-free fried food. A low-fat, healthier way to cook your favourite fried foods. Get more from your air fryer with 4 cooking functions to choose from – Roast, Reheat, Dehydrate and Air Fry.

Air Fry

Up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods

When compared to deep fried, hand-cut French Fries, the Ninja Air Fryer gives you the same great taste but uses little to no oil.

Air Fry
Air Fry
4 ways to cook

More than an air fryer

With simple touchscreen controls, choose between Air Fry, Roast, Reheat and Dehydrate functions to cook delicious mains, sides and snacks. You can even cook from frozen, no defrosting required.

4 ways to cook
  1. AF100UK

Using little to no oil, air frying uses super-hot air to create a deliciously crispy finish.

2. AF100UK

Golden mains and sides, from roast chicken and fluffy potatoes to Mediterranean vegetables.

3. AF100UK

Restore leftovers to that fresh-out-of-the-oven finish, perfect for pizza, quiche and more.

4. AF100UK

Gently dehydrate ingredients to create dried fruit, dried herbs, vegetable crisps and beef jerky.

5. AF100UK

Precision temperature control and adjustable fan speeds ensure food is perfectly cooked in minutes.

1 Air Fry 2 Roast 3 Reheat 4 Dehydrate 5 Meals in minutes

AF300UK

Dimensions: 34.5 x 27.9 x 33.8 cm; 4.4 Kilograms
Brand: NINJA
Model: AF100UK
Colour: Grey
Colour: Grey

Great little fryer I’ve done a whole chicken I’ve done brilliant chips in it and I’ve done chicken wings and all come out nice and crispy lovely and tasty Would definitely recommend

Air frye

2. LisaBeersixfobx says:

Absolutely love this Air Fryer. I washed it out before I first used it and not had a problem with smells or weird tastes. As long as you follow the instruction it works really well.
    I cooked a whole chicken in it, potatoes, bacon, chicken wings. Each time cooked perfectly. With chips and potatoes you need to give them a shake half way through to ensure they all cook properly. Otherwise you will get some more cooked than others.
    Halved my cooking time and reducing the amount of electric I am using to a big win for us.
    So easy to clean. As soon as I have finished cooking I fill with hot water and washing liquid and leave to cool then just wipe around and it’s clean.

4. Clara McMichael says:

Nothing to dislike about this airfrier. It’s really easy to use and so versatile. The ceramic coating on the drawer is superior to normal non stick coatings. The Ninja oozes quality throughou

Simple to use saves time and money

5. Tamara Palmer says:

Bought this as my oven isn’t the best. The Ninja is quick and easy to use. I’ve cooked frozen pie and jacket potatoes up to now and they were lovely. Well worth the money

Only had this for a few hours and already cooked my salmon for dinner in it. Chicken for hubbys lunch tomorrow and baked a cake in it !! A few things need tweaking but I am so pleased with the initial results. It can only get better ! I forgot to put the cake on bake to start with and did it on the AIR FRY button but it still came out pretty tasty just a bit crisp on top ! I wont be doing that again !
    It was lighter than I expected and it fits nicely in my cupboard.
    Really easy to clean.
    1000% happy with it.

It was lighter than I expected and it fits nicely in my cupboard.
    Really easy to clean.
    1000% happy with it.

Bought this as a present for my husband – it’s so easy, quick and delicious, my husband has been doing all the cooking! #doublewin!

I am absolutely in love with this machine. Very easy to use and efficient. I would say it is a must have!

Easy to clean and use, no scrubbing required and takes less time than a conventional oven as heating less space. Wish I’d bought it years ago

11. RoxannaEssex says:

Absolutely brilliant product, great for chips, sausages, chicken, fish fingers etc no fat !!!!!

Though easy to use, it needs experimentation regarding quantities, time & temperature. So I haven’t tried it extensively yet – good results with chips so far. Reason for 4/5 stars is the annoying chemical smell when first heated. Advice about that on the ninja website advises how to proceed before cooking food.

13. Stephanie Mulholland says:

14. Marie Claire says:

I bought my Ninja Airfryer over 12 month’s ago in the 1st lockdown & have used it so much. I have recommended to other people several times & have just bought this exact same one for my parents as a wedding anniversary gift. It is already enhancing their life in the kitchen as it has mine.

15. SherrilCintron says:

16. ShawnaPEOl says:

good price, delivered on time, Fits on my work top without taking up to much space which works well in my small kitchen the best cooking devise I have ever owned very easy to use cooks food quickly crisps up certain fried foods without having to use oils and fats , would recommend , Top marks Ninja.

17. Dealightfully Frugal says:

18. JasminChristman says:

It was easy to use cooked chicken easily also chicken nuggets even cooked sweetcorn in it. It was easy to clean and asked Alexa for guidance on how long to cook things, does have a small cooking guidance in the booklet but easier to ask alexa only downfall I’ve found so far is I should have bought the double one

19. DanialKillough says: