Outdoor Security Camera with Color Night Vision, Ctronics 1080P PTZ Digital Zoom CCTV Camera Surveillance Camera Home Security with 355°Pan 90°Tilt Auto Tracking Human Detection Two-way Audio

This wifi security camera brings your home security, give you a wonderful life.

Auto tracking

This Wi-Fi surveillance camera has the function of automatic tracking of human movement, offering you complete protection. When you or any other person moves in front of the frame, the camera will always move leaving the person who passed by the camera in the center of the frame.

Color night vision

this wifi security camera has two modes of night vison: Colored and IR night vision. With dual light source design and 4 floodlights & 5 Infrared lights, this home security camera can show you vivid color images in total darkness, the CCTV camera uses a new generation of array infrared technology, higher reliability and better night vision. Maximum night vision distance up to 25m.

1 1 1 1 5MP security camera
Waterproof
Network 2.4G Wifi Only 2.4G Wifi Only 2.4G Wifi Only 2.4G Wifi Only 2.4G Wifi Only
Optical Zoom
Pan Tilt 355° Pan 90°Tilt 355° Pan 90°Tilt 355° Pan 90°Tilt 355° Pan 95°Tilt 355° Pan 90°Tilt
Storage Micro SD Card Micro SD Card Micro SD Card Micro SD Card Micro SD Card
Pixel 1080P 1080P 1080P 1080P 5MP
Color Night Vision
APP Ctronics Ctronics Ctronics Ctronics Ctronics
Support Device iOS/Android/ Windows/Mac iOS/Android/ Windows/Mac iOS/Android/ Windows/Mac iOS/Android iOS/Android/ Windows/Mac

Dimensions: 30 x 11 x 17 cm; 920 Grams
Model: 285-Z4
Manufacture: Ctronics
Origin: China

1. AudreaJnbb says:

I bought this camera for the front of my home after a neighbour told me there car had been tampered with. It arrived the day after ordering and came well packaged. I’m not a techie nerd so had doubts about setup but the instructions are easy to follow and I had it up and running in a short time.

I opted to hard wire the camera to maintain the best possible connection and it works perfectly. Picture quality is amazing when I view it live. I also receive motion detection warnings on my IPhone and video replay and downloading is simple. It’s been installed now for 9 months and so far we’ve had 3 instances where the camera has identified people not behaving as they should. Several neighbours have no also installed similar products having seen the results we have.

I highly recommend this camera. Don’t be put off by the cost thinking it cannot be any good at the price, I can assure you it is.

2. Thomas Caughlan says:

3. AnneElphinstone says:

Very impressive for the money if I have any complaints it does pick up some erroneous things as humanoid. Would I recommend absolutely, I shall be buying another.

Very impressive

4. Toni Guillot says:

Really like this bit of kit. Does what it says on the box ( and more) had a small issue with my system loosing the interface with it but Celia from support identified it and went out of her way yo ensure it was resolved quickly.

Would recommend this kit for price and quality

Would recommend this kit for price and quality

Would recommend this kit for price and quality

7. celestina says:

The camera is quality for the price. I had an issue with mine and contacted the customer care. I was appointed Celia Qu who was helpful, kind and polite and delivered a great service and helped me to resolve the issue quickly.

I had another camera it wasn’t so good with WiFi. This one is fabulous no WiFi problems great camera, vision is supe

I’ve had the camera for a week, and have taken time to set it up properly and have set up a FTP site for it to download the videos to. The only issue I’ve had is the constant recording filling up the FTP site too quickly, so I contacted Customer Service and they were quick to answer my questions and solved the problem for me 🙂

We have been using this camera for about 18 months and, overall, we are very pleased. The picture is very good, both for day and night. Motion detection works well, being able to set sensitive areas, although in occasions it does not capture a given motion, if a bit far away. Sound is not brilliant, and we had an issue with it. Fortunately, the customer service was excellent, and they managed to fix it for us very quickly and efficiently. At a competitive price, it deserves the 5 stars.

11. JessiM says:

Brilliant camera very clear , including night vision picture quality is brillia

12. [email protected] Miranda Wicker says:

We’ve had earlier versions of this camera in our last home but we’ve just set up and installed this one and it’s pretty neat! I love the app and being able to view on multiple iphones when we’re out and not together is a great feature. Love it.

13. BriannaClements says:

I purchased this for peace of mind after being left feeling uneasy by a stranger at my door! It is great – alerts me to my phone of any visitors and you can talk to them via the device. Recently the camera went wrong and wasn’t alerting me to visitors – the technical support I received from the team was excellent !

14. Shubham Agarwal says:

All works as should perfect night vision. Human auto tracking is good and works as long as you position it correctly and not too low down. App works as should as long as you know what your doing. Highly recommend

15. WallaceHumphrey says:

16. Patsy79Pzpkoed says:

Bought to replace old camera that had stopped working, great price nice quality picture

Picks up everything that goes past it, very clear and amazing that you can connect it to your phone and use whiles not in the house highly recommend

I was so pleased with how easy it is to set up. , I purchased another one for security at the back of my house.

Very pleased couldn’t praise this company enough very professional.

21. OpheliaWormald says:

Very pleased couldn’t praise this company enough very professional.

23. RoxannaTesch says:

Very pleased couldn’t praise this company enough very professional.

We have purchased this camera in April 2021 and was working without issues. Quality of picture is good and video recordings. Most importantly, on a slight issue we experienced with camera due to our own fault and thinking that is probably the end of camera, we contacted customer support and they were engaging and provided several different instructions how to fix the issue we were experiencing. Issue is now resolved and camera is working perfectly, so this is a big plus as support is available, helpful and friendly and works towards the solution with you (just take into account different time zones as reply would be delayed). Would therefore recommend the product that gets your covered also if you experience issues in future

arrived promptly easy to put up and get working not explored all its features i would say value for money +++++++

27. Ry Crist says:

28. MauricioDonnell says:

29. TysonRowntree says:

I use this for looking after my property , ideal and very easy to use

The camera Works well and the help line is excellent. Very good company I will purchase again.

31. TiaKerrigan says:

I purchase one of these cameras from Amazon. It arrived the next day.
    When I opened the boxed I was amazed how good it had been packed.
    At first the instructions supplied with it were a bit confusing. I contacted there support for advice by email. They replied very quickly.
    They answered my questions backed up with photos. I found this to be a great help.
    Had the camera working in no time at all.
    I was amazed at the quality of the picture, also when it is dark outside the view on the camera was like its daytime.
    The Wi-Fi system connectivity works extremely very well.
    “It does everything it says in the advert, fantastic product backed up by their support”
    I was so impressed with the camera and support from them that I order another one the same.
    Managed to set the camera up myself without any problem.
    It interfaced with the iSpy record system that I use with my existing cameras although; they do recommend another system which I am in the process of setting up.
    Amazon and Ctronics are a good team with excellent back up.

I purchase one of these cameras from Amazon. It arrived the next day.
    When I opened the boxed I was amazed how good it had been packed.
    Had the camera working in no time at all.
    The Wi-Fi system connectivity works extremely very well.
    Managed to set the camera up myself without any problem.
    Amazon and Ctronics are a good team with excellent back up.

35. MaximoUpkvdjrn says:

What can I say, I have had this running for about a week now and its fabulous, to setup the easiest way like previous buyers have said, set it up on the Ethernet cable first, then it glides onto the WiFi no problems.
    The picture quality is brilliant and the Night Vision is excellent, it even can put its flood lights on and light up the night as if it were daylight. I previously had a Miboa camera before this that was only 15 less than it, but this one is far superior in every way.

37. MadeleiMirams says:

This is brilliant.
    We were undecided what brand to use and after reading the reviews for this, we opted for it.
    Currently we only have one camera but we really should get one for the back.
    My husband installed it, connected to the mains and attached to the front of our property.
    It is easily controlled via and app on our phone.
    All family members have access to it.
    Easily controlled and moved via the app.
    Night vision is also very clear on hd and has no problems readying a number plate with a zoom option also available.
    I’m glad we didn’t throw our money away on a more expensive product. This suits our needs well. Offers some security and is easily accessible. I highly recommend

I have this camera for a year & a half now and it has served me well.
    This camera is very strong and robust, I also found it very straightforward to setup no issues there. The manual that came with my camera was easy enough to follow, if you need a bigger one then go too the Ctronics web site download page for a PDF version.

I found the video quality to be quite good for a 2 megapixel Camera. this camera has Digital Zoom & Not Optical Zoom. ( Google It ) if you want better quality then buy a higher 5 or 8 megapixel camera with Digital Zoom.

The sound quality was quite good though sometimes it can be affected by the wind all depends on where you put it outside.

Playback was good sometimes a bit slower, but I know that it was my crappy WiFi.
    Overall a great Camera for the money compared to others out there.

You can also take snapshots & record video on the fly to you’re phone from the app while viewing it.

The Ctronics app, That is used to control this camera. I also found this to be good with loads of options to change settings to the way you want to use your camera. It also allows you to change the default user name and password, that everyone should do.

You can also download & convert videos directly to your phone or computer. Videos can be converted to Mp4 format from the phone so that they can be viewed in any media players.

The camera also has a Web interface where you can tweak other settings like Brightness, exposure, and saturation, Etc. ( see Screen Shots.)
    You even can flip & Mirror the image to the other side that is good sometimes.
    You can even decide where on the app screen you want to have the time stamp or the camera name to be shown.

To Sum-up. Would I buy this camera again, yes I would.
    Would I recommend this camera to my family and friends. Most definitely.
    This camera Is a very good general all round camera at this price range, with a very quick pan & tilt,easy access from anywhere in the world, it gives me great peace of mind when we are away.

I am Delighted with this camera it does what i want it for, very happy that i bought it.

Great all round CCTV Camera

39. JoycelyThaxton says:

Very simple installation, the camera only needs power supply, 240v three pin plug 12v output… Note the cable supplied is limited, I bought the extension cable as advised…
    Note. This camera requires a memory card to record. I again used the one indicated… Setting up the camera to the phone direct via my home Wi-Fi is the option I took… You can go direct over the Internet.
    My only concern was the hole required to ‘feed’ the connection cables into my house… There are 3/off them and one for the ether net connection required me to use a 15mm hole cutter and limited my positioning away from brick work and use the plastic eaves.
    It’s been in use for 3 months, with no trouble….

Relatively simple camera setting up. Night vision works a treat and so does the motion detection and the mini PIR light on the camera is also a nice touch. Works well and allowed me to keep an eye on things at home when away. After a little while of using the camera an issue arose to which I contacted CTronics customer support. Allowing for the international time delay they looked into the problem and resolved it. They located another issue with the SD card – informed me and are providing me a with a replacement card. In my opinion very professional company with a first class after sales customer support. Oh and the price of the camera was very good. Would recommend to others and would buy again.

41. NamMHEuanhp says: