RENPHO Massage Device for Legs and Feet Circulation, Electric, Air Compression for Massage and Relaxation, Calf, Feet, Thigh

leg massager

NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING!!!

This is a new way to relax your entire legs, and it doesn’t similar to traditional massager that rollers to work.

This leg massager is simulated hands compressing and squeezing, it helps to relax our legs. It doesn’t vibrate and there are no rollers inside.

Please consult a doctor if you are pregnant, suffer from skin infections, use a pacemaker, or have another serious medical condition.

Why do you need to have it?

• If you stand or sit for long periods of time, are unable to get exercise, or are suffering from soreness from athletic training, you may suffer from leg fatigue.
  • The RENPHO Leg Massager can help you enjoy short-term relaxation to tired legs.
  • Using it 20 minutes once or twice daily can relax muscle fatigue, and exercise recovery. Multiple massage modes can give you different massage experiences, while the portable design allows you to enjoy it anywhere anytime. Saves time and money!

Air compression leg massager

What can Air compression leg massager do for you?

1. It can compress your muscle and improve blood circulation when inflating, helping to reduce swelling, leg edema, tension, varicose veins, restless leg syndrome, and reduce fatigue and soreness, and promote exercise recovery.

2. 3*2 airbags deliver an optimal massage experience from feet to thighs. Relax your entire legs and reduce edema and soreness.

3. 6 modes including 3 massage combine areas and 3 massage separate areas and 4 intensities can be customized to your preference.

4. The thigh and calf wraps can detach from each other and be used separately. Thigh wrap can massage your thighs or arms individually through using “Mode T” .

5. Wraps are adjustable to meet most leg sizes. You can enjoy this leg massage machine to share with your family.

6. A perfect gift to your grandparent, family, and friend on Christmas.

Massage Way: Inflating and deflating cycle

Massage Body Area: Feet, Calves, Thighs, Arm

Massage Modes: 6 kinds different mode

Massage Intensity: 4 Level — from low to high

Installation Guide

1. Find the marks on the wraps and hoses interface to ensure the corresponding wraps for Left and Right legs.

2. It is recommended to leave a gap available to put 4 fingers in it, or you will feel too tight or too powerful.

3. Choose the lower intensity if you feel powerful or tight.

leg massager 076H leg massager with heat leg massager with heat 073 075
Brand RENPHO RENPHO RENPHO RENPHO RENPHO RENPHO
Heat 2 Heating Modes 2 Heating Modes
Mode 3 3 5 6 3 3
Intensity 3 3 3 3 3 3
Airbag 2 4 4 6 1 4
Power source Wireless/Battery Powered Corded Electric Corded Electric Corded Electric Wireless/Battery Powered Corded Electric
Massage Area Calf/Arm Calf/Foot Calf/Foot Thigh/Calf/Foot Calf/Arm Thigh/Calf/Foot/Arm
Material Mixed fabric Polyester Polyester Polyester Mixed fabric Polyester

Dimensions: 41 x 25 x 21 cm; 1.56 Kilograms
Brand: RENPHO
Model: RF-ALM070

1. buttplugsx41 says:

I purchased this leg and feet massager for lymphatic drainage problem and restless leg syndrome. I have had RLS for approx. 20 years which has been worse over the last year and have recently had my medication changed so I am trying to find alternatives that could help. Some days I find this leg massager helps a bit but other days not, no rhyme or reason. I will persevere as any relief I can get, especially in the evening and at night, is a bonus.
    Gill Wisby

Easy to put on once you fathom the easiest way. It’s really relaxing and great for water retention which i have. It relieves the pressure and pain wish I had bought it sooner.

3. OwenXliaooc says:

I am very happy with this device, it is exactly as described in the picture, i bought it to try for my Fibromtalgia/ CFS pain and it really does help. It is massaging to hard to create more pain, it is like a gentle massage, it relaxes my rigid spastic muscles and it helps me sleep. In like 5-10 min after I put it on i get cut off and fall asleep which is a wonder as I have sleeping issues. I find a bit hard to put it on as I am very exhausted and also short of breath from long Covid but this is only with me. A healthy person probably won’t have any issues with that. I am really happy i bought it as helps me a lot relieve the pain, relax and sleep especially that I can’t really walk to use my muscles. I never tried it yet on my arms, the upper part for tights has separate program but you can’t detach the cables from the lower part. The cables are all together connected to the remote control which is pretty robust and strong. When you use it you need to have a plug around as the remote needs to be conected to plug, doesn’t work on bateries. I defenitly recomand it for anyone who has poor circulation or muscles issues and pain.

5. Jesse0221ieajum says:

I am fond of buying and trying out electronics/electrical products and the motive to buy this one was that I have started running and I felt I need a nice massaging, something more permanent than going to a massage centre. AND I FOUND THIS, AMAZING!

Everything is exceptional about this, the pressure, fit, comfort – all is great. Pressure has got 4 levels, I am happy with level 2 or 3, fit is comfortable too but slightly sweaty in summer ofcourse, it is like wearing a leather trouser so sweatiness is obvious. Controller is handy and easy to understand. You can massage individual parts like calves, feet and thighs separately or a combination or complete legs.

I’m impressed with the design and what caught my attention was the small clips on the pipes that keep them together, simple things but making hugh difference.

Speechless!

Although a bulky item this does provide relief from leg pain. It’s easy to use with many settings the highest is too tight for me

7. AugustMccurry says:

Love this product. Using air pressure, its so nice especially on tired feet.

The company Seems to bring out quality products. I have also there eye massager. Also of quality.

The materials used are of high quality and they also come with a soft carry pouch.

A very good and easy to use piece if equipment.
    Pressure is perfect and it helps a lot after a long training.

I purchased the item as a gift for my friend who suffered from pains in his legs. He was very pleased the comfort he got from the massager, and it seems to help him with the rehab.

10. Gary Berry says:

11. MarjorieZ92 says:

Once u get them on, find them beneficial for circulation and had back leg pain, which has lessened from using these x

15. LaureneLondon says:

I found this very helpful for my aching feet, ankles and legs. It’s not a massager but like a blood pressure machine. I’ve dreamed of something like this when I’m banging my feet on the floor for relief, not realising it already existed. Now for one with ice packs please.

16. Shanel69Omzdyco says:

17. RoseannLambrick says:

On Friday did more than I planned after successive days of relatively heavy exercise day. This is the second go at using this machine. On Saturday felt jaded, especially legs. Used the machine twice on Saturday. Sunday legs felt normal. Dont think this is a mind thing. Think I have a circulation thing in my calf so going to test it to see if this machine helps resolve.

Really good product, works like a blood pressure cuff to gently squeeze your feet, calves & thighs.
    Great for after a walk or sport. Very easy to use. 1 cycle takes about 20 minutes with a choice of intensity. Use these regularly. My 80 year old mum has asked for her own set, but my son also uses them after mountain biking, so an absolute all-rounder. Would highly recommend.

19. ForrestRenteria says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersSo pleased with this product – I have Lymphoedema in both legs and feet and hoped this massager would help relieve some of the pain and swelling. The product is really well made and I was surprised with the quality for the price (I got a bargain during Black Friday – 2/3 RRP at under 60!). This is the unheated version as heat on lymphatic limbs isn’t good for me.
    With a choice of intensity settings and foot, calf or thigh options it will take a while to experiment to find the best format to use but it is very easy to operate. Use it in short bursts initially until you get used to it so you are comfortable in the feel and intensity of the massage (I’d say the experience is more like having blood pressure cuffs on which keep inflating/deflating randomly, if that makes sense?).

I think it would be especially ideal for anyone with oedema and/or limited mobility where they can’t manage to do simple mld massage themselves as you just wrap the cuffs on (not too tight) and then switch on your required settings – sit with your feet on the floor or elevated – whichever you are most comfortable with and leave it to run through it’s cycles – lasts between 15-20 minutes.

Early days yet but so far I am definitely impressed with this product.

These leg massagers really work very happy with them, we needed to find our own remedy for swollen legs on someone who can’t exercise.

22. Caroline Kitchen says:

23. ChristiY38 says:

24. The Motley Fool says:

i got this item for my girlfriend who has fibromyalgia it helps with her pain she loves i

25. JosetteSoliz says:

Why have I not known about this kit before…brilliant, I finally got a great night’s sleep

26. Jason Cipriano says:

I have suffered for years with a painful leg due to restless leg. Medication doesn’t do a thing,. The first time I used this, I noticed a change right away. Two weeks down the line, I use it once a day, I’m pain free. I swear by this. I was suffering almost every night, I have tried most things on the market, none appear to work. After suffering for about ten years, it is loverly to be pain free. Well worth the money. Highly recommended.

28. Jay says:

29. NedSummerfield says:

31. LavonneKirkcald says:

33. Eleanore9080 says:

My daughter uses is after soccer and says it’s amazing

My daughter uses is after soccer and says it’s amazing

35. Alexandria Haslam says:

Bought these originally as a gag for my partner who has restless legs. We got 50’s worth of laughter from our friends before they arrived. She started using them straight away somewhat dubiously but having easily set them up she said the massage effect was quite soothing. She says it’s helped her legs and made sleeping easier so have to recommend, but it’s stl worth the money for the laughter they cause

36. JosieEswsgkitog says:

Easy to use, my purchased for my elderly parent who needs to improve her circulation in her legs and it works. Easy for her to us without assistance, which is perfect.

37. Tom Mutchler says:

Good device, visible takes off legs swelling after first time using, feel in the heaven , big recommend

Easy to use, tiered legs are lighter and slimme

39. AdelaidaPeek says:

Easy to use, tiered legs are lighter and slimme

40. EwanVieraf says:

I bought these as I have poor circulation and oedema hoping to get some relief using them. I’ve used them once every day since I got them and have been a big improvement. Worked for me, very pleased

41. DSEMadelin says:

It really good and helpful my leg relief

It really good and helpful my leg relief

44. Jared DiPane says:

Bought this for my wife to release pain in feet and when she tryed second time she said ; wish i got this earlie

Bought this for my husband for pain relief and muscle cramps. It really works. A good buy.