Russell Hobbs 22780 Mini Kitchen Multi-Cooker with Hotplates, 1920 W, Silver

Dimensions: 38.5 x 36.5 x 48.5 cm; 10.3 Kilograms
Brand: Russell Hobbs
Model: 22780
Colour: Silver
Colour: Silver

1. WillaQuiros says:

i bought this on the 16 jan. one of the hotplates stopped working on the 8th. of october. can i have it repaired, replaced or get my money back. This is the second time i wrote this review. Hoping to hear from you soon. Tony McKeown.

2. JustinePXHX says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis mini oven was a replacement for an earlier version of the same make and model of mini oven. My last mini oven lasted a good while, but nothing lasts forever so I bit the bullet and opted for a new version of the same thing. Delivery was very quick as I have prime and I am slowly getting used to it. This new model has undergone some changes, and works slightly differently than my old one. The addition of a timer is a good one, as the earlier one was missing this.. The timer works, but only emits one single solitary ding when the meal is cooked. I find that it is very easy to overlook this if I am busy doing something through the house. This is easily solved by setting my digital kitchen timer to count down the minutes till my meal is ready but that should no have been necessary. This new model is rated for 1920 watts but my old one was rated for 3000 watts. This hasn’t been a problem so far but it is early days yet. There is no way to alter the heat on the hotplates, which I find strange. You can’t simmer anything, you are stuck with the one temperature. This seems like it would be an oversight for a lot of cooks. This not the ideal mini oven but it does the job and if you are not seriously into your cooking it will probably suffice.

he product is easy to use . Cooks food well but takes time. Very useful.

5. [email protected] Anonymous says:

he product is easy to use . Cooks food well but takes time. Very useful.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBought this for the kitchen in a property I’m renting instead of using a full size cooker.
    Theres definitely a technique to using it as the oven and hobs can’t be on at the same time and there is no heat control with the hobs. I’ve found that the oven gives a more even heat if you use both the top and bottom elements with the fan rather than one element. It warms up very quickly. On the fan/both elements setting it cooks a 12″” pizza in about 18 minutes from frozen at 150 degrees. Oven chips in about 40 minutes from frozen at 150 degrees.
    With the lack of heat control on the hobs its a bit like cooking on a fire or barbecue where you need to take the pans off the heat to control the bubbling. I tend to cook on the small hob only and when the heat gets a bit much I put the pan half on and half off the neighbouring hob which lessens the heat. All in all it works well once you get used to it and along with a microwave I’ve used it to cook everything from curries to roast dinners since I bought it 10 months ago.

he only bad thing about it is that you cant use the oven and hob at the same time, its paying for its self while waiting for range to be repaired

The cooker is just perfect for me….nothing to dislike about it, it even looks good.!!

9. JoyRingler says:

10. VernitaJJN says:

love the little oven hob, is a bitt slower, but will to the job lol

love the little oven hob, is a bitt slower, but will to the job lol

It works but I have had one of these some 30 years ago and this is more backward as you can’t use the hob and oven simultaneously- how will we cook Christmas lunch?

I was drawn to the reliable name and wasn’t disappointed. Haven’t used the hob part because I already have one but it’s there if required. Not a fan of microwaves, much prefer old school cooking and roasting, as opposed to just heating up. It’s a serious oven, just more compact, and why spend a fortune when you don’t need an Aga. Admittedly, a dinner party would be a bit of a stretch but I much prefer restaurants for socialising. It’s Perfect for my requirements and looking forward to Christmas cooking. Lapin a la moutarde, for a change, or possibly a pheasant.

Happy I bought this as it cooks food to perfection it would have been better if it came with a 2nd tray but I can probably source one from the net 10/10

15. Sarah Frater says:

Whilst having kitchen refurbished this got us out of a hole. Cook a roast in it.

17. KristofT25 says:

19. Geoffrey Morrison says:

Brilliant and it sits on your worktop kitchen. Without having to bend ect. Very quick. And easy to clean..

20. MarilynnRoyal says:

21. Jeff Dunn says:

As we were having a new kitchen it was a very useful emergency replacement for the 2 weeks and worked well the only draw back was that if I was baking a cake (for the workmen) one half of the cooker was hotter than the other half so had to turn the cake round to bake evenly, also cooking time took a little longer than the instructions suggested. Otherwise it has been good and value for the money.

Perfect size for couple in small flat
    Cheaper than traditional cooker
    Daughter very happy with roduc

Perfect size for couple in small flat
    Cheaper than traditional cooker
    Daughter very happy with roduc

24. Phoebe Taplin says:

The oven is very slow and the hobs rust easily. However it has been a Godsend whilst the builders have been here and the kitchen out of action.
    The light stays on even if I disconnect the plug from the socke

This is great value. Unfortunately you can run the oven at the same time as the hobs but other than that it’s very nice!!

A tad annoying to clean the bottom but I’m happy with purchase

Cannot use oven and hobs together and cannot control temperature of hobs

Cannot use oven and hobs together and cannot control temperature of hobs

Cannot use oven and hobs together and cannot control temperature of hobs

Cannot use oven and hobs together and cannot control temperature of hobs

Cannot use oven and hobs together and cannot control temperature of hobs

Cannot use oven and hobs together and cannot control temperature of hobs

32. Chris Shellcroft says:

Took a little while to get used to hob heat control.

33. ellen ross says:

Took a little while to get used to hob heat control.

Took a little while to get used to hob heat control.